Fiorentina - Milan [Week 34]

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
In Goal.com it's said that the match is over. Juve win 2-1..

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
Yap. Juventus won 2:1. Goals for Juve come from Cannavaro and Zalayeta.
Nedved is yellow carded in this match.. is he maybe suspended for Milan match now??

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Very important three points of course but we were fortunate to return from Florence with all points in the bag. Viola lacked finishing touch to most of the chances they created. We didn't played all that well (like the scoreline show). Picture perfect Sergio crosses pinched by Sheva in the second half and at the other end Viola had a race for missing the chances they created.

As far as we win these kind of (fortunate) fixtures there's certainly no complaints whatsoever.

Forza Milan :star:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milan_my_love said:
We didn't played all that well (like the scoreline show).
I understand the need to embellish the picture a bit, after all it's *our* Milan, but.. I find Milan's minimalistic performances with that lucky happy ending harder + harder to defend. I watched the replay in the middle of the night/early morning + IMO, bar those 2 goals + maybe 15-20 min in the 2nd half, Milan sucked :rolleyes: Yes, Juve sucked probably as much or worse, but that's no excuse ;)

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Passion for *9* said:
I understand the need to embellish the picture a bit, after all it's *our* Milan, but.. I find Milan's minimalistic performances with that lucky happy ending harder + harder to defend. I watched the replay in the middle of the night/early morning + IMO, bar those 2 goals + maybe 15-20 min in the 2nd half, Milan sucked :rolleyes: Yes, Juve sucked probably as much or worse, but that's no excuse ;)
true. Fortunate was the word used for the last night fixture. However, I thought Stams' handball was the key factor in outcome of the game as well. LUCK ?? :rolleyes: It was as clear as one can get. There's no way i/anyone in his/her right mind can defend this one. Viola were hard done by that call IMO. to add they were better team in the game, minus the finishing and followed by this handball by Stam, we got away with it. We were VERY fortunate to lead at the top spot (for less than 24 hours) with Juve (who have their own version/s of fortunes working well for them as well).

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Yes!! Only found about the result this morning! Yes again!! Sheva scores! My prayer has been answered! I don't care if we play bad so long that we win, especially with the second leg of the PSV game coming.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Seems like REFEREE tonic for SHEVA is working a little more than expected. Remember, 2 games in a row where in both cases extremely dubious calls negated our goals against SIENA and CHIEVO matches costed us 3 points. Could have been 5 points if we couldn't have found a way to win against CHIEVO.

So, now the referee gave us back 2 points. Still 1 point done.

To be honest, I don't think that MILAN or JUVE are gonna lose any more points against the smaller teams since referees are gonna support both of them. Kinda surprising because, I have been following MILAN for nearly 16 years, but never saw these many calls go in favor us. Not happy about the situation but then the slut always get the most. Since, any other club doesn't mean shit to us in terms chasing the SERIE A, so it is again a mute point.

Unfortunately, all these calls coming in our way, but ironically because of the old slut we have still at a disadvantage, since they get double the amount of the calls that we get.

Hope we beat the slut next Sunday.. One thing for sure, whoever wins, SCUDETTO is theirs...

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
How you can say SCUDETTO is theirs??? are you sick??? SCUDETTO IS OURS!!!

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I said, "whoever wins, Scudetto is theirs", not just ""Scudetto is theirs"... Comprende Amigo ???

Schedule