Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Yeah right now he's like the most average player ever. But its good to hear that he doesn't feel any pain, thats the most important thing.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
all those pictures dev1l posted of kaka' and the only thing that i looked at for more than 1 second was his sig. very nice sig btw. happened to look at that for a while, and it's not the first time i saw it.

kaka' just doesnt look the same anymore.

he looks so wierd in a madrid shirt

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
He was always mostly useless against teams defending in numbers.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Yeah right now he's like the most average player ever. But its good to hear that he doesn't feel any pain, thats the most important thing.

it doesn't help he forces ozil out of his best position etc.

when madrid got him and ronaldo i figured best bet would have been some sort of hybrid xmas tree formation with kaka, ron behind higuain.

Considering Higuain is out it might be best if they tried kaka, ozil behind Ron. Yeah Ron does way more than just a #9 but he is the best finisher on the team and it could set up some good interlinking play even if it's with a 'false 9' or basically no true CF. And of course i'm basing this off the concept Ricky would find his form and reach his fitness levels again (which he hasn't yet). But when you got problem you don't really have the midfield to support a 3 man CM and get best out of your team.....

I just never really liked ricky playing in hole in a true 4-2-3-1 which madrid do run. He really never has been good enough at dropping deep and 'building the attack'. he needs ball played to him and do what he does best which is run at defenders and make decisions like that (thru ball to ron, lay off wide, dribble, cut and shoot etc.

The whole idea of him taking zidane's number and being is heir was setting him up for failure in that regard if people though he had those characteristics (which i dont think anyone who'd watched him a lot did...)

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
They tried, against Almeria, they failed. Its not about formations, Kaka needs space, plain and simple and at the current possiesion holding Madrid he doesnt have it. Counterattacks are seldom as ever and even when they do occur, his current bad physical shape doesnt allow him to make much of them

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
They tried, against Almeria, they failed. Its not about formations, Kaka needs space, plain and simple and at the current possiesion holding Madrid he doesnt have it. Counterattacks are seldom as ever and even when they do occur, his current bad physical shape doesnt allow him to make much of them

i agree with your point, it's what i was driving out indirectly. My point on formation/shape was that should give him most space. Playing in 4-2-3-1 where he's CAM usually doesn't unless your wingers drop really deep and it's more of like a 4-4-1-1 (which it isn't w/ ronaldo wide or di maria).

But yeah, his game is all based off his pace/physical abilities. If he doesn't have them he's not very useful.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
heard questions the media asked allegri about kaka's possible return to milan, given his father was in the crowds. and after advocating his return to milan, since he left basically, i'm not sure i want him back here anymore. he's just not the same. and if he comes here, i'll be expecting the old Milan kaka' back, and that's not what we'll get and then i'll hate him and i just dont want that. yep, finally i see the points many were making months ago.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hm..

g0103.jpg

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Another wonderful player fucked by real madrid, how the fuck they manage it :eek:

Owen, entire battle star galactica except zizou and figo, wesley, ribery, kaka

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Another wonderful player fucked by real madrid, how the fuck they manage it :eek:

Owen, entire battle star galactica except zizou and figo, wesley, ribery, kaka

nah this one was a gift from Silvio....... "You annoy me all day about kaka, fine i'll sell him to you.... when he's permanently injured ;)"

Mourinho must hate milan. Both Chelsea and Madrid he's stuck with x-milan stars, management tells him to play and both don't do it. lol

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Mourinho doesnt hate Milan, hes gonna coach Milan one day ;)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont want him at Milan. ALL of our coaches have had class and Mourinho is the epitome of classlessness...

The season Mourinho joins Milan, guaranteed zero home losses and treble:o

Yes please.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Mourinho doesnt hate Milan, hes gonna coach Milan one day ;)

:thumbsdown:

no.

milan hates mourinho.

this is a grown man that sxt messages leonardo before inter matches.
mourinho is the type of guy that talks on the phone for 30 minutes with leonardo..just gossiping etc.

mourinho/leonardo/inter can go get fucked

this isnt rainy depressing england circa 2005-6. this isnt english media deepthroating a portuguese manager becuz he says silly things.

this is 2011. 'coaching' has evolved beyond mourinho.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

no.

milan hates mourinho.

mourinho is the type of guy that talks on the phone for 30 minutes with leonardo..just gossiping etc.

this isnt rainy depressing england circa 2005-6. this isnt english media deepthroating a portuguese manager becuz he says silly things.

+1. Galliani's spoken

"Having never played for Milan before and having not won anything with our team he is not our priority," Galliani told Sky Sport Italia.

"In fact to become coach of Milan a history of being a great champion is needed."

Champion card...DENIED

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

no.

milan hates mourinho.

but..but..but he wins alot and doesnt lose at home:cry:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
+1. Galliani's spoken

"Having never played for Milan before and having not won anything with our team he is not our priority," Galliani told Sky Sport Italia.

"In fact to become coach of Milan a history of being a great champion is needed."

Champion card...DENIED

lol...and Allegri?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Allegri toured with milan in the 90s. He's a milanista. Galliani confirmed

hahahahah right, now a short tour makes you a Milan player etc etc, but galliani also mentioned champion, which Allegri was not:D

Im not doing this to go against Allegri btw, just saying that then appointing Allegri just proves that G was just talking shit :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
hahahahah right, now a short tour makes you a Milan player etc etc, but galliani also mentioned champion, which Allegri was not:D

Im not doing this to go against Allegri btw, just saying that then appointing Allegri just proves that G was just talking shit :D

Don't be mad your champion card got "lost in the mail"

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Saachi, Capello, Ancelotti and now most likely Allegri.

They have one thing in common. They became champions at Milan.

Hence they got the Champion Card.

lol? its not relevant to what m84 said, i was just proving G was talking shit about Mourinho because of what he said and then appointing Allegri cancels that out.

Don't be mad your champion card got "lost in the mail"

rigghhhtt

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Judas to Russia. End of story.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
lol? its not relevant to what m84 said, i was just proving G was talking shit about Mourinho because of what he said and then appointing Allegri cancels that out.

rigghhhtt

No it's not. If you know your Milan history you would know that Saachi, Capello and Ancelotti were not big names before they joined Milan and neither did they have any big tournament experience. All of them made their name during their stint at Milan. Therefore if we continue with that tradition, Allegri is next in line...

I dont want Mourinho. He's classless, gives his club a bad name, picks fights with everybody, is a sore loser, plays the most boring kind of football, cant achieve success without money and lots of it (Porto was a one off), thinks he is bigger than the club, thinks he is the best (I am the special one comment) etc etc etc....

Every one of his attributes makes him the ideal Anti-Milan manager...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
who cares about the gossip girl factors of mourinho? not me :o

its pointless to talk about milan and mourinho...he has cast his lot with inter.

there is an afterlife...and people that win trebles for inter will not enjoy it.

Schedule