Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka', Pirlo, Smith, Maldini, and many others
Tomas Ujfalusi has move to Fiorentina from Hamburg SV
Sinisa Mihajlovic to Inter from Lazio

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
So Mihajlovic re-joins his old team-mate and coach Mancini once again oh yeah he rejoins Stankovic as well. He will be nothing else but a back-up though.

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
7/31/2004 7:04:00 PM
Chelsea have released former Scottish international goalkeeper Neil Sullivan so he can join Leeds United on a free transfer.
7/31/2004 6:37:00 PM
Middlesbrough's eye-catching summer transfer activity has continued with the purchase of Bolo Zenden from Chelsea.
The Dutch winger spent last season on loan at the Riverside, but has now moved to the North East on a permanent basis after Chelsea agreed to release him from his contract.
The former Barcelona ace has signed a one-year deal with the view of it being extended.

source: goal.com

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inter announce Ze Maria
Saturday 31 July, 2004
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jose Ze Maria is no longer a Perugia player after he penned a two-year contract with Internazionale on Saturday.

The Nerazzurri had been tracking the player for some weeks and finally reached an agreement last night.

Although the cost of the transfer fee has yet to be made public, it is believed to be in the region of £1.5m.

Emo ends Juve spending Saturday
31 July, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have officially unveiled Emerson to the media – who the club insist will be their last buy of the summer.

"The soap opera has ended," said the Brazilian after Juventus and Roma finally agreed on a £10m transfer fee. "I’m happy and it is now time to start work."

source:channel4/sport/football_italia

milanbbs

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
shevchenko!!!kaka!!!
Friend Tips Vieira To Stay
7/31/2004 3:06:00 PM
Patrick Vieira has no wish to leave Arsenal, according to one of his close confidantes. Chantal Stanley, who has known Vieira since he arrived in England, told the BBC that he is happy at Highbury despite the reported desire of Real Madrid to lure him to Spain.
:tongue:

milanbbs

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
shevchenko!!!kaka!!!
Celtic SignCamara On Loan
7/31/2004 11:13:00 AM
Senegalese striker Henri Camara has moved to Celtic on a season-long loan from Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Celtic were given permission to speak to the player after agreeing a loan deal of around £1.5 million with Wolves.

The Scottish champions also have the option of making the move permanent at a further cost of £5.8 million

Ferrari Agrees Roma Deal
7/30/2004 5:54:00 PM
Parma centre-back Matteo Ferrari has agreed a four-year contract with Roma.
The Italian international will earn 1.5 million euros a season, and now we await the final confirmation that he is finally a Roma player.

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ujfalusi joined Serie A!! intresting.... I liked this defender in Euro 2004, Im sure he will do good with Viola

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Tifo_AC said:
Ujfalusi joined Serie A!! intresting.... I liked this defender in Euro 2004, Im sure he will do good with Viola

Ya great defender.

milanbbs

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
shevchenko!!!kaka!!!
8/1/2004 Iraklis have signed Signori Giuseppe from Bologna.

Who can tell me the Iraklis is what a ball team? :conf:

milanbbs

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
shevchenko!!!kaka!!!
Perrotta Completes Roma Move
8/3/2004 7:18:00 PM
Roma have officially completed the signing of Chievo midfielder Simone Perrotta.
The Italian international steps into the shoes of Emerson, who departed for Roma last week.

After weeks of negotiations, Roma have agreed to pay Chievo around £3 million for the midfielder.

milanbbs

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
shevchenko!!!kaka!!!
Man U Accept Levante Offer For Forlan
8/3/2004 10:17:00 PM
Manchester United have agreed to loan striker Diego Forlan to newly promoted Spanish side Levante. It's now up to Forlan to decide if he wants to play in Spain or not.
Forlan had been linked with a loan move to Atletico Madrid but it appears that Levante have won the race for his services.

With the signing of Alan Smith, Forlan was deemed expendable by Alex Ferguson despite the forward's excellent showing at the Copa America.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mutu will sign for Juve tomorrow.

Remember, you've heard it here first. :devil3:

Reaction score
Old.

Mikael Dahlberg, Umeå (3) -> Sundsvall (1)
Kristoffer Nilsson, Umea (3) -> Graninge IK (4)

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David said:

Well - so much for that predcition :D

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Melbourne said:
David said:

Well - so much for that predcition :D

Yep.

There's still time for him to move to Juve though.

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
- Barcelona officials have reportedly told forward Javier Saviola, goalkeeper Rustu Recber and midfielder Oscar Lopez to start looking for new clubs.
Saviola’s exit was all but confirmed when the club snapped up Cameroon international Samuel Eto’o from Mallorca.

With Eto’o, Deco, Larsson and Giuly all added in the offseason, manager Frank Rijkaard deemed Saviola surplus.

Reports are already swirling that Saviola could be joining Champions League finalists Monaco on loan for one season.

However, Monaco do not have the cash to purchase Saviola on a transfer and if another club emerges with an offer, look for Barca to give transfer offers first priority.

As for Rustu Recber, the Turkish international has been unhappy with life at the club ever since he lost the starters' role last season. Once considered among the best shot-stoppers in Europe, Rustu’s stock has decreased dramatically since he joined the Spanish giants.

Lopez, whose contract with Barcelona runs until 2007, has also been told to pack his bags as he is not in the clubs plans for the upcoming season.

- Fiorentina have been linked with a move for Real Madrid midfielder Santi Solari. The Argentine is in the final year of his contract at Real, and the Merengues are thinking of moving him on now, as opposed to letting him walk for free in under a year’s time.

Fiorentina director general Fabrizio Lucchesi reportedly held talks with Real officials yesterday.

Solari has been a bit-part player at Real over the past four seasons.

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Official: Madrid Sign Woodgate
8/19/2004 10:49:00 PM
It's official; Jonathan Woodgate is now a Real Madrid player. The English defender joins the Galacticos from Newcastle for 20 million euros.
It was no secret that Real Madrid were looking to shore up their defence and now they've finally got their man, as Jonathan Woodgate will become one of three English players to wear a Real Madrid jersey this season.

The 24 year old defender would have been included in England's Euro 2004 squad but went down with an injury prior to the start of the tournament.

Once Woodgate passes his medical on Saturday morning, he will sign a five year deal.

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
20 milion is a lot money for Woodgate... and he had a season with a lot of injuries.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Woodgate is a fantasic player. One of the best when fit and he can inprove more, he is still young (24).

However he is very injury prone. He has only played 30 out of Newcastles last 140 games (something liek that). Milto would have been as good a option, neally as good a player which works very well with Samuel for 1/2 the price.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Melbourne said:
Woodgate is a fantasic player. One of the best when fit and he can inprove more, he is still young (24).

However he is very injury prone. He has only played 30 out of Newcastles last 140 games (something liek that).

He has only been in Newcastle for 1 and a half seasons I think when they signed him from Leeds, on topic, I really like him as a player and he can always improve!! Good buy Real I would say.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
~Biski Biskit~ said:
Melbourne said:

However he is very injury prone. He has only played 30 out of Newcastles last 140 games (something liek that).

He has only been in Newcastle for 1 and a half seasons I think when they signed him from Leeds, on topic, I really like him as a player and he can always improve!! Good buy Real I would say.

That was on topic mate.

He is a awsome player. Yet very very injury prone.

During the time he was at Newcastle he only played 30 of a potential 140 games he could have played in (or something similar).

Very injury prone.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
-- Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Ajax to JUVE for 19 million EUR on a 4 yr. deal, according to la Gazzetta dello Sport

-- Rudi Völler from retirement to AS Roma to succeed Prandelli, according to la Gazzetta dello Sport

Oh yea, and

-- Rooney to Man U....... 'surprise, surprise'

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
-- Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Ajax to JUVE for 19 million EUR on a 4 yr. deal, according to la Gazzetta dello Sport

-- Rudi Völler from retirement to AS Roma to succeed Prandelli, according to la Gazzetta dello Sport

Oh yea, and

-- Rooney to Man U....... 'surprise, surprise'

Zlaten isnt an overly good player imo. Juv wont benifit too much.

Rooney is a fantsic player.

seanseedorf

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Ronaldo
How bout Drogba? he came up with quite good performances
but i'm not sure about rooney. i haven't seen him play in Man Utd.

oh yeah... i just watched Inter vs Parma.
it was quite a game. and i think Gilardino and Martins are good trade...

Last edited: