Thiago Silva Thread

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Pato is a star, ok. But he is not a Captain.

You know, the one who talks with rebel players, who screams when the team is sleeping, the one who is an example of attitude to the youngsters and where the players look for solutions when they're upset with something... Pato is just the opposite.

but you understand that this doesnt count right ?

:)

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I love Thiago Silva, such an awesome player and he really loves Milan :proud:

I hope he stays here for the rest of his career if he keeps his great form til then and retires like Maldini, as a hero and legend, that would be great.

Real merda can fuck off, Thiago is a Rossonero and he loves us, he's a great champion. Too bad that ref didn't allow him the goal he scored vs Real last season in the CL.
I even read somewhere that Berlu himself said that Thiago is unsellable and he wants to keep him here. Don't know if this report is true and Berlu wouldn't sell him for any money. But I'm sure he knows that Thiago is worth too much to let him go and that we really need him here, so I could believe this. As long as they refuse every offer from Real etc everything is ok.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he would talk to RM only if Milan and RM reach a deal about TS but there is no deal for TS..guy doesn't want to leave, Milan don't want to sell.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i doubt that was his intention..guy answered simple question..don't see what's weird about that, if Milan and RM reach a deal then obviously he needs to talk to RM..

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Well, I haven't been following the reports closely. What I know is:

1) Silva said he hasn't talked with Madrid and wants to stay at Milan.
2) Galliani said that we were not going to sell Silva.

Now, IF Milan accepted Madrid's offer, then yes ... the next step is for Silva to talk with Madrid and see if they can come to an agreement. This is what his agent seems to be talking about.

However, Galliani said that Silva was not for sale ... so it doesn't add up. Either the reports are true - in which case Galliani was lying or the agent is trying to get Silva a pay rise - or the reports are being blown out of proportion.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, I haven't been following the reports closely. What I know is:

1) Silva said he hasn't talked with Madrid and wants to stay at Milan.
2) Galliani said that we were not going to sell Silva.

Now, IF Milan accepted Madrid's offer, then yes ... the next step is for Silva to talk with Madrid and see if they can come to an agreement. This is what his agent seems to be talking about.

However, Galliani said that Silva was not for sale ... so it doesn't add up. Either the reports are true - in which case Galliani was lying or the agent is trying to get Silva a pay rise - or the reports are being blown out of proportion.

You mean if Galliani said that they refused offer, Silva's agent if asked about Silva's situation can't say things like 'I would talk to Madrid only if Milan and Madrid reach a deal' ? He simpy said what need to be done for him to talk with Madrid/Silva go there...there is no deal but if Milan ever decide to sell him there, he will talk to RM. i really don't to see the problem or how to explain this so that it can be easier to understand..

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Spanish papers and Teams are the most unstoppable rumour mill ever. If a non-Spanish teams player is wanted by a Spanish team, they will eventually go there. Fabregas, wanted by Barcelona, the owner even says he wants him and the players are openly luring him there. What a load of pricks. I can bet that soon Kaka and other Brazilians will be telling Thiago to move there.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Read the agents comments closely. They don't contradict what he's said before. The paper has just presented it in a different way. He's always said , if Milan want to sell him(thus they will accept a deal from Real)..only then will T.S leave.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Greatest choice you have made, since you decided to join us, stay at the san siro for life.
or if you really wanna leave, the buyer will have to break the bank.!!

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
+1 there. If u r a defender , u have the potential to be great and wants to be remembered there's nowhere to stay but with us.

Baresi, Maldini,Nesta. Silva if he continue his work and improve with time he will be mentioned along these names wen he retires. Or he can go to Madrid and clown around. Maybe he shd ask Kaka how leaving Milan to Madrid feels like or Sheva how Chelsea was different from Milan esp wen u start underperforming.

Unless u turn into utter shit like Kalazde and Janko we don't disrespect our legends. Hell even if u turn into shit like Pippo and Rino still we don't disrespect em if they r true legends. Madrid threw out Raul, Guti, Makelele, Salgado etc without any emotion or fan fare. Silva is no Ronaldo or Zidane for Madrid fans , just a defender and he'll never be respected or loved there as much as we do. Hope he takes all this into consideration before he makes his future plans.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
madrid didn't use to be that way with heirro and others. Had a rep like milan with players, probably better..... Perez has ruined madrid from footballing standpoint.

He's a brilliant marketing machine and business man. But since he took reign in 2000, club has been in a consistent decline.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
i hope thiago talks up ganso to join us.
kaka was a master in convinced thiago to join milan instead of inter..
pato cant even talk right, so i dont expect nothing from him to help us diplomaticly.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i hope thiago talks up ganso to join us.
kaka was a master in convinced thiago to join milan instead of inter..
pato cant even talk right, so i dont expect nothing from him to help us diplomaticly.

lol,what does that mean? hah

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
tbh i'd rather sell him now for big $$ (35+) and spend it on a solid back-up for nesta and t.silva prospect + wateva else we can buy

stupidest thing we could ever do, tbh...

A club like milan shouldn't have to sell their best players for money. The kaka thing happened, but I hope nothing like that will happen again (TS, Pato).

If we sell TS, where does it end? Pato? And then the players we replace them with?

No thanks, I don't want us to become a feeder club to real merda. In fact, people who want us to sell our best players doesn't really know what Ac Milan is all about...

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol,what does that mean? hah

he is not prepared to talk.. his interviews are too much edited coz he loses himself.
based on this, i think he dont have the power to persuade someone.

And Ganso is completelly the opposite. Ganso mentally looks like 30's.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tbh i'd rather sell him now for big $$ (35+) and spend it on a solid back-up for nesta and t.silva prospect + wateva else we can buy

And if one of them makes big time then sell him and get new back-ups? No. You need to build a team around players like this.

What was that massterquote? Stupid or just stupid?

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
It's not about being a feeder club ...if we could three or two quality players for t.silva ...why not ...I guess I'm so sick of the lack of players with some loyalty

....but honestly if we get those two players which make our team stronger doesn't that lead to higher level of competitiveness ....leading to possibly trophies ,leading to more money and thus ends the cycle of having to sell our best players to keep us financially afloat (not like we were drowning)...but this all comes down to the way we spend and we all know our prowess in the market :o

And if one of them makes big time then sell him and get new back-ups? No. You need to build a team around players like this.

What was that massterquote? Stupid or just stupid?

yes ,because i said we should continuously do exactly that for all of our players :rolleyes:....stupid ;)

should've elaborated more

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
stupidest thing we could ever do, tbh...

A club like milan shouldn't have to sell their best players for money. The kaka thing happened, but I hope nothing like that will happen again (TS, Pato).

If we sell TS, where does it end? Pato? And then the players we replace them with?

No thanks, I don't want us to become a feeder club to real merda. In fact, people who want us to sell our best players doesn't really know what Ac Milan is all about...

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

All respect for you MMB

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
It's not about being a feeder club ...if we could three or two quality players for t.silva ...why not ...I guess i'm so sick of the lack of players with some loyalty

....but honestly if we get those two players which make our team stronger doesn't that lead to higher level of competitiveness ....leading to possibly trophies ,leading to more money and thus ends the cycle of having to sell our best players to keep us financially afloat (not like we were drowning)...but this all comes down to the way we spend and we all know our prowess in the market :o
Where are those players who are supposed to be as good? There aren't any. Thiago Silva is a jewel.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You saying that there aren't any players as good as T.Silva ? Does that make him the worlds best?

I'm saying his one of the best. To get another player like him you'll probably have to cough out same sort of money.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
+1
for San pato.
if our management is not this shite I'm wouldn't not mind sell Silva. Everyone keep mentioning find great defender is hard... but in fact itself we get silva for mere 10m.

And I don't believe he's that much better than Ciani or Miranda, his fine perfomance in club that has stature like us that give his predicate of "world class" but I think he's not irreplaceable as long we have ideal management.

If we get some joe and give 8/10 rate of performance for us he would gain world class status too, but 10/10 RoP at blackburn not give that status for example.

But with this shite management sell silva wouldn't bring us anywhere, I believe if we really sell him we gonna get old crap like mexes as replacement :o

No thanks.

But don't give me shit about find perfect CB like silva is as hard to find someone like messi or pato.

Last edited:

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Next all the wonderful fans who want Silva sold so that we can buy 2-3 quality players will say the same about Pato next year.

He'll have a breakout season and someone will bid for 70 million. Surely we can sell Pato for Dzeko and Balotelli. Then next year again we can sell 1 of them to get 2 other players.

We will lose our entire identity , lose our status as a Europeon giant and become more like Ajax, Benfica, (even Arsenal). Feeder club to European heavyweights.

We r Milan ffs. Cancel contracts of all our junk will give us the same cash we will get by selling Silva cos by rescinding contracts we just need to pay em 50 % wages to let em off.

Schedule