American Pit Bull Terrier, AmStaff and the bull terrier!!

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
Am staff
Amstaff.jpg

Pitbull
chuck3_pitbull.jpg

Bull terrier
bull_terrier_h03.jpg

I want to have one of these dogs...what do you suggest me guys? :)

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
I would say Golden Retriever :proud: But since it is not there ....i go for the second pic , Pit Bulll Terrier. :)

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Pitbull is ok.. no Bull Terrier plz.. its makes me goosebumps somehow :rolleyes:
but i am a big fan of Poomenian.here is my Poomenian's pic.. (lol.. i look like show of :tongue: .. but i just love them alot :) )

ceci.jpg

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
depends on whether you want to go to jail for physical assault, manslaughter, or homicide.

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
radioactivenerd said:
depends on whether you want to go to jail for physical assault, manslaughter, or homicide.

loooooooooooooooooooooool.............

i getting a bull terrier at the end of the month.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
They small bad... even in garden :).

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
rottweiler.jpg

The best dog in my opinion. Rottweiler!

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so cute bes...what his/her name???
and what his breed??

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
N3d0 said:
rottweiler.jpg

The best dog in my opinion. Rottweiler!

good breed..my cousin have 2 of them... but i never liked them...

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
vashil said:
i getting a bull terrier at the end of the month.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool:
right, homicide then.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
I just love them rottweilers :)

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
right, homicide then.

lol... :)

Homicide (Latin homicidium, homo human being + caedere to cut, kill) refers to the act of killing another human being.[1] It can also describe a person who has committed such an act, though this use is rare in modern English. Homicide is not always an illegal act. from wikipedia

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Man theres 2 good reason why u should not pick any of does dogs:

1.: they are really stupid,i mean compared to other dogs,they are hard to train,they learn very little so basicly STUPID.
2.they look like satan rejects.

I would go for a husky (thats what i have ) or a german shepard.Now this are real dogs

:star:

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Az. said:
Man theres 2 good reason why u should not pick any of does dogs:

1.: they are really stupid,i mean compared to other dogs,they are hard to train,they learn very little so basicly STUPID.
2.they look like satan rejects.

I would go for a husky (thats what i have ) or a german shepard.Now this are real dogs

:star:

where do you live?? me i live in the tropics there's always sun i dont think this dog would adapt here! the german shepard i personally dont like this dog..beautiful dog not not when compared to the pitbull..

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Vashil these dogs are so ugly ;)
I recommend german shepard for sure. They are my favorites. Do you know how big these (german shepards) dogs can grow :eek:. About two years ago I watched bosnia-france friendly and saw those gigantic police german shepards around the stadium. My friend was with me and he is big fellow 1,90cm/110kg but he was scared like little girl :D

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
4za_milan said:
Vashil these dogs are so ugly ;)
I recommend german shepard for sure. They are my favorites. Do you know how big these (german shepards) dogs can grow :eek:. About two years ago I watched bosnia-france friendly and saw those gigantic police german shepards around the stadium. My friend was with me and he is big fellow 1,90cm/110kg but he was scared like little girl :D

i dont like big dogs and also too small ones.. :)

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
get a staff. i have one
they are very clingy and get jelous. for instace, if im talking to someone in the liveing room he will come in and bring every single toy he has and chuck them on me until i realise that there are 20 dog toys on the floor.
they are very clever aswell.

i got my dog because he was in the RSPCA for a whole year because he has very big vet bills because he had cancer in his tail :cry: .

they are very mischevious aswell.

they are definately :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

it depends on what type of dog you like (playfull, quiet, a dog that likes to be fussed with etc.)

also it depends on how much time you will have to be with him/her.
some dogs need really long walks for instace.

my two grans have/had a dog each and are/were completely different in looks and personality.

one had a king charles cavalier spaniel - imo the most cute lookin dog their is but a lot of them don't like to play much, they just LOVE to be fussed. but these have a history of heart problems.

my other gran had a lurcher,greyhound cross - he odesnt neccasarily like to be fussed with much but only because he wants to play 100% of the time. - this can be bad though as he is now 14 and has very bad legs so he cant run but he still wants to play all the time, he is like a baby in a pensioners body.

make sure you get a dog that deserves it!

also, mongrels/crosses tend to have much more personality(no always though).

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Bes said:
My sweety kills them all ! :D

pazr1k17755002bx4.jpg
lmao! thats gotta be the funniest/sweetes dog i've seen in ages! what breed is it?

and someone said am staffs are stupid, my one is probably the cleverist dog that my family has, and altogether i have 12 different dogs in my entire family, all different breeds.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Replies 22
Views 48,833

WTF? There's always guests browsing this thread. Is this the google No1 hit fot dogs?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Jasper said:
Replies 22
Views 48,833

WTF? There's always guests browsing this thread. Is this the google No1 hit fot dogs?
I've met Besfort's dog-pic elsewhere in the net. Could it be the reason for so many views?

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Jasper said:
I've met Besfort's dog-pic elsewhere in the net. Could it be the reason for so many views?
Yup.Ive met in Youtube

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That pic was sent to me by a friend who I met on hi5. And I find that dog pretty funny and sweet, and people thought it's my Dog. LOL

I had a Pekingese once, but now I live in apartment and can't keep dogs anymore.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besfort said:
That pic was sent to me by a friend who I met on hi5. And I find that dog pretty funny and sweet, and people thought it's my Dog. LOL

I had a Pekingese once, but now I live in apartment and can't keep dogs anymore.
<Yeah, you used to troll a lot in the past.