Week 33: Parma vs Milan 20/04/2019 12:30 CET

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Gervinho v Calabria is something that i absolutely do not look forward to

you should try having faith for our players. Against lazio you were saying how we were going to lose or draw 0-0.

bad mentality.

gervinho is going to be in calabrias pocket.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
GdS claim that Milan could line up in a 3-4-2-1 formation against Parma, with the following line-up:

Donnarumma; Musacchio, Romangoli, Rodriguez; Calabria, Kessié, Bakayoko, Borini; Suso, Çalhanoglu; Piatek.

Only missing Caldara and Conti from this line up :balo2:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
you should try having faith for our players. Against lazio you were saying how we were going to lose or draw 0-0.

bad mentality.

gervinho is going to be in calabrias pocket.

I like Calabria. But the truth is that he tends to struggle against quick-dribbling wingers. It's nothing against Calabria, it's just that Gervinho is a quality player (which he has proven to be this season)

Got faith in the other 10 players to keep the Parma players at bay.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GdS claim that Milan could line up in a 3-4-2-1 formation against Parma, with the following line-up:

Donnarumma; Musacchio, Romangoli, Rodriguez; Calabria, Kessié, Bakayoko, Borini; Suso, Çalhanoglu; Piatek.

Nah, neruda will block it.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Not really, Parma will be fired up to prove themselves in front of their home crowd. For them it’s a very big match, while for us it’s a match against a smaller team.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

Not a fan of a back three but this team has the ingredients. Still, I am not really liking the choice of personnel.

Back three should be Romagnoli and two of Zapata, Musacchio and Caldara. I prefer Zapata-Caldara-Romagnoli myself.

Then better Conti and Laxalt on the flanks. Samu is much better than Suso in a floating role.

I can see Rino wanting the Suso-Hakan connection though. Hakan will be essential to drop down and do the dirty work in midfield and move forward for attacks but it is all a bit workmanlike. Even more so with Borini in the starting XI. I guess Borini will be starting until Paqueta is back.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
According to MN the 3421 we might line up will look like this :

Gigione- musacchio romagnoli rodriguez - calabria bakayoko kessie borini- suso hakan - piatek

Not bad

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

What I like about this choice of players is it allows us to switch to the 433 in game without having to make a sub. Would like to see Zapata instead of Musacchio though.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Donnarumma is fit already? I liked reina against lazio

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Paquetá will most probably be called up for the game against Parma, according to @DiMarzio.

yaaaay

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Fuck buffon, fuck thuram, fuck cannavaro, fuck baggio, fuck veron, fuck crespo, fuck zola, fuck sensini, fuck brolin, fuck Hristo, fuck melli.

We got this!

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Donnarumma is fit already? I liked reina against lazio
donnarumma should Play If fit

Fuck buffon, fuck thuram, fuck cannavaro, fuck baggio, fuck veron, fuck crespo, fuck zola, fuck sensini, fuck brolin, fuck Hristo, fuck melli.

We got this!
Check your sig mate

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
C'mon, I fucked over Stoichkov for Milan, Crespo is nothing... funny part is I didnt even name pippo, he played for Parma too at one time.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

We got this!

Add Asprilla and Almeyda to that list.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thats Dino Baggio... not Ponytail Baggio

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Paquetá will most probably be called up for the game against Parma, according to @DiMarzio.

yaaaay

images

We got this!

Why would you be mad at these players?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Tuso football against small teams :b: :b:

Time to get intoxicated

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why would you be mad at these players?

Lol! It was meant to be a jk... they're the best Parma have had.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Pretty likely he'll be back. :cool:

MN - Milanello, Romagnoli and Paquetà regularly in groups in today's training

Good news has come for Milan from training this morning at Milanello. According to what has been learned from MilanNews.it , in fact, Alessio Romagnoli and Lucas Paquetà held the session regularly in groups. Thus, the contusion to the thigh for the Rossoneri captain was definitively resolved, while it is increasingly probable that the Brazilian will be called up already for the match against Parma.

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Very important round, as our closest competitors are playing difficult away games. Inter-Roma, Napoli-Atalanta.
If we can win here, i don't care how (dirtiest 95.min goal ever witnessed would be good enough), we could potentially extend the lead, as both Roma and Atalanta are likey to lose some points here

the game (inter vs roma) has me excited, no matter which way it goes, it only has positives for us (given we beat parma)

a draw would be even the best option, which would mean we'd be on par with inter if we win

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the game (inter vs roma) has me excited, no matter which way it goes, it only has positives for us (given we beat parma)

a draw would be even the best option, which would mean we'd be on par with inter if we win

The best option by far is an Inter win. The only reason to want a draw is to give ourselves more options in case Roma go on a good run and Inter fail, but 3rd and 4th are the same and since Inter are 5 points ahead of us there is a much better chance of us getting 4th if Inter beat Roma.

Inter winning is the best scenario for Milan. Any points for Roma is not good for us.

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The best option by far is an Inter win. The only reason to want a draw is to give ourselves more options in case Roma go on a good run and Inter fail, but 3rd and 4th are the same and since Inter are 5 points ahead of us there is a much better chance of us getting 4th if Inter beat Roma.

Inter winning is the best scenario for Milan. Any points for Roma is not good for us.

somehow i thought inter is 2 points ahead of us, in which case a draw wouldve been best..

but as inter is already 5 points ahead, your point is valid :thumbsup:

Schedule