Week 35: Milan - Bologna 06/05/2019 20:30 CET

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Strong words, far cry from the presser before the Torino game. Let’s hope the spirit translates to the field as well.

Forza Rino and the boys.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Forza Milan!

VPayne

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Atalanta won. We won't be in the CL next season. It is over...

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Another year of no champions league is gonna make me throw up. Please win the rest of the games.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Strong words, far cry from the presser before the Torino game. Let’s hope the spirit translates to the field as well.

Forza Rino and the boys.
Definitely better words. He sounds way more confident than in that pre-match-conference against Torino, let alone the post-match-interview. I hope to be proven wrong when I predict a draw tomorrow. But we'll see... Forza Milan anyway and always!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I’ve been clueless all weekend, wondering where I’m finding all the spare time :|

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Remaining Atalanta fixtures: Genoa, Juventus, Sassuolo
Remaining Milan fixtures: Bologna, Fiorentina, Frosinone, SPAL

We have to win all 4 and if Atalanta win more than 1 it's basically over.

This match is probably the hardest. Montella is tanking Fiorentina, they got like 0 wins in 5 games.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm going to watch the newest GoT episode tomorrow with two colleagues at eightish. For the first time this season I'm going completely offline to see the game after it's happened. Scary stuff.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I'm going to watch the newest GoT episode tomorrow with two colleagues at eightish. For the first time this season I'm going completely offline to see the game after it's happened. Scary stuff.

Let's hope we demolish Bologna so you missed something good for a change.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

tumblr_inline_pc16hiYVvl1vmtdfv_250.gif

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol:

Weird look accepted.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Match Day! Forza Milan!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

This match is probably the hardest. Montella is tanking Fiorentina, they got like 0 wins in 5 games.

Just watch them get their first win against us.

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I'm actually curious: How did you calculate that, because it makes no sense?

- if we win all 4, we get 12 points (will be really hard, im aware of that, but its what you wrote as a pre-condition)

- Atalanta is 6 points in front of us, but with 1 more played: so its basically 3 points ahead

- we have the head to head against atalanta

- if atalanta loses just ONE game out of their remaining games, then we'll be ahead of them (if we win all of ours)

So, your comment doesnt really make sense to me ;)

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
All the Italian papers are reporting the same line-up Sky did yesterday:

Donnarumma; Abate, Musacchio, Zapata, Rodríguez; Kessie, Biglia, Paquetà; Suso, Piatek, Çalhanoglu

Seems Gattuso is basically relying on a great deal more effort being made by Suso. I'm not confident.

Miha is a smart coach, he'll double up on Piatek and Suso and that's really all he has to do to nullify this attack as we've seen so many times before.

Anyway, lets see. Forza Milan!

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
It's now or never for Milan.

Atalanta or Milan for 4th place. We need a miracle to win the remaining four games and Juve who have nothing to play for to beat an in form Atalanta side.

Forza Milan!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
It's now or never for Milan.

Atalanta or Milan for 4th place. We need a miracle to win the remaining four games and Juve who have nothing to play for to beat an in form Atalanta side.

Forza Milan!

Pride, hopefully they have some. They drew 2 - 2 in the league match, and got railed 3 - 0 in the cup.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Pride, hopefully they have some. They drew 2 - 2 in the league match, and got railed 3 - 0 in the cup.

And CR7 will still try very hard for top scorer I'm sure.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Dropped because of his lateness to training on Wednesday.

But he has apologised & the whole team has done ritiro, does he really need more punishment? And isn’t coach cutting off his nose to spite his face? And what is Biglia doing there, the way he wound up Kessie that time was far worse, did he get punished for that?

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
But he has apologised & the whole team has done ritiro, does he really need more punishment? And isn’t coach cutting off his nose to spite his face? And what is Biglia doing there, the way he wound up Kessie that time was far worse, did he get punished for that?

It's a totally ridiculous decision. Punishing all Milan players and fans and further jeopardising the club's position to punish one player who has apologised. :proud:

Not only that but Biglia was really awful in his last appearances since scoring the freekick.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
so again suso on the wing in 433... havent we seen enough of that?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
It's gonna be a tough one, but we gonna win and this will boost our confidence to smash the rest of the games and get CL spot!

Forza Milan! #believein4th

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe we're playing the same 433 again.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our issues have nothing to do with the formation. It's everything to do with players not doing what they should be doing within that formation.

Schedule