Massimo Oddo Thread

What about Oddo?

• It is time we clinched a deal for him. Bring him in!

Votes: 82 62.6%
  • He's good, but not my first option. Lets get him if other options fail.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • He's not upto it. Lets move on.

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
yousufshakeel65 said:
he didn;t start any game at the WC,.. he came on as sub in 1-2 games, if i remb
ah well..thats probably lippi's fault (that he didn't get to start) if he is one of the best players in serie A :o
and it was oddo who cut camoranesi's hair? :)
just wish him luck and hope he does well against roma..is totti going to play? i heard he got one game's ban or sutmhn like that :head:

i love your signature man :tongue: ¨

yeah i'm soo angry at zaccardo (LOL) he smashed buffon's record :mad: :mad:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
crazymilangirl said:
ah well..thats probably lippi's fault (that he didn't get to start) if he is one of the best players in serie A :o
and it was oddo who cut camoranesi's hair? :)
just wish him luck and hope he does well against roma..is totti going to play? i heard he got one game's ban or sutmhn like that :head:

i love your signature man :tongue: ¨

yeah i'm soo angry at zaccardo (LOL) he smashed buffon's record :mad: :mad:
yea. oddo was the barber for azzurris
biggrin.gif

if u love my signature u can have it coz i am going to change it soon, as i am going to put on a sheva one
cool.gif
(i am working on it but DAMN. it has turned out to be too big) ,.. i am missing him badly these days

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Jasper said:
What's the rule?

Maybe she meant personal problems ... like moving his family or settling into the team. Other than that, I'm not aware of any rule that doesn't allow him to play even today.

I think Oddo played one game in the WC. Came on as a sub against Ukraine in the quarters.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
SempreRossoNero said:
i have no knowledge of his fitness levels? how about watching almost all of lazios games and in any azzurri games?? when push comes to shove, he isnt a top shelf defender. just b/c he played in serie a doesnt make him the best choice. dont forget milan also plays in champions league. how much experience does oddo have there??? yeah, thats what i thought.... we dont need another captain on our team either. we have plenty of them. the reason galliani said we dont need him is because we really dont. the only hole he fills in an injury hole.
Its ok 2 say he is old or we over paid 4 him but Oddo is a great wing back.
There is few players in the world that possess both defensive + offensive cabalities & Oddo is 1 of em.
Him + Zambrotta r the only 2 players that can instantly fill the gap in our defense & we need that so badly if we wanna play in CL next year.
Am sick of Cafu man & Oddo will give us a solid right flank 4 few years 2 come.

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
MASSIMO ODDO: AC MILAN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
1/24/2007
A.C. Milan have purchased Massimo Oddo from S.S. Lazio and he has signed a contract until June 30, 2011. At the same time, Milan have transferred the total ownership of Pasquale Foggia to Lazio.

Finaly he is ours

Last edited:

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Luis said:
A.C. MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE
23/01/2007
L'A.C. Milan comunica di aver prolungato il contratto che lega Clarence Seedorf alla società rossonera fino al 30 giugno 2011

he is finaly a Milan player.

dude that sayz sedorf has his contract now until 2011

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
Luis said:
A.C. MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE
23/01/2007
L'A.C. Milan comunica di aver prolungato il contratto che lega Clarence Seedorf alla società rossonera fino al 30 giugno 2011

he is finaly a Milan player.

Errr this is about Seedorf signing a new contract??? Not about Oddo??? :conf: :conf:

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
i copied the wrong news :D ....you guys are fast...

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Well I am happy that we have Oddo among our players.I would have liked if we got some long term solution for our right back possition but at the moment Oddo is the best RB that is available.He is in good form,saw him in couple of games for Lazio and he was one of their best players,he is good in attack,solid in defence and we will surelly benefit from his arival.
Forza Oddo:star:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
now that we have got oddo,.. does this imply that we wont move for zambrotta in summer? :p

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
Again yes & no more Pirlo near any fucking set piece or corner.

What difference is that going to make when we have the likes of Goliveira, Inzaghi and Gilardino upfront? :o I hope he gets the free kicks on target.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
What difference is that going to make when we have the likes of Goliveira, Inzaghi and Gilardino upfront? :o I hope he gets the free kicks on target.
Same different when Gourcuff took the corner & Oli scored.
Also when we talk about freekick we meant take it all the way & not cross it.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
Same different when Gourcuff took the corner & Oli scored.
Also when we talk about freekick we meant take it all the way & not cross it.

LOL that was a 1 off that even Favali can do. Lets hope Oddo goes for goal unless ofcuz Ronaldo comes :)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
LOL that was a 1 off that even Favali can do. Lets hope Oddo goes for goal unless ofcuz Ronaldo comes :)
U asked & I answered. :tongue:
And Ronaldo wont score with a header but rather after breaking the offside trap + tap it in. :D

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Wild said:
And Ronaldo wont score with a header but rather after breaking the offside trap + tap it in. :D

I still can't believe how unorganized the Ghanaians were ... trying to play the offside trap, with an inexperienced backline, against Brazil of all people. :rolleyes:

Doubt he'll find it as easy against, say, Inter, Roma or Palermo though ;)

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
GALLIANI COMMENTS ON ODDO
1/24/2007
Again Adriano Galliani: ‘As for Massimo Oddo we are pleased. We will sign his new contract this afternoon.'

acmilan.com
:cool:

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Sigh... Buy another old player and sell the younger one..

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
www.acmilan.com :
MASSIMO ODDO NELLA SEDE DI VIA TURATI
24/01/2007
MILANO - Massimo Oddo è entrato alle 14.30 nella sede dell'A.C.Milan in via Turati.

Massimo is penning down his signature at this very moment:)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
yousufshakeel65 said:
yea. oddo was the barber for azzurris
biggrin.gif

if u love my signature u can have it coz i am going to change it soon, as i am going to put on a sheva one
cool.gif
(i am working on it but DAMN. it has turned out to be too big) ,.. i am missing him badly these days

LOL...thanku jee, lekin i can't..!!! :D it's too slow and i'm sooo in love with this afghan version of spongebob square pants :D :D asian pride!!!! ;)

thanx for offering btw dat avatar is bloody brilliant, how the fuck did you get that? how big is it? LOL like sizewise..since you can't put avatars larger than 33kb i think it is...dunno but there is a limit

god, why am i going off topic around here :rolleyes: :D

ok so..do we have a pic of oddo in red & black???
anyone got a photoshopped one? or real? .....just wanna see what he would look like :D

Last edited:

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
crazymilangirl said:
LOL...thanku jee, lekin i can't..!!! :D it's too slow and i'm sooo in love with this afghan version of spongebob square pants :D :D asian pride!!!! ;)

thanx for ossering btw dat avatar is bloody brilliant, how the fuck did you get that? how big is it? LOL like sizewise..since you can't put avatars larger than 33kb i think it is...dunno but there is a limit

god, why am i going off topic around here :rolleyes: :D

ok so..do we have a pic of oddo in red & black???
anyone got a photoshopped one? or real? .....just wanna see what he would look like :D

MASSIMO ODDO NELLA SEDE DI VIA TURATI
24/01/2007
MILANO - Massimo Oddo è entrato alle 14.30 nella sede dell'A.C.Milan in via Turati.

I think there will be a red&black pic of Oddo soon...

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Lovely... just wished that Bonera wouldve worked out better....

now we have how many Right Backs?

Oddo, Cafu, Bonera, Simic, Favalli...
Brocchi can play there as well?

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
yonggoh said:
Lovely... just wished that Bonera wouldve worked out better....

now we have how many Right Backs?

Oddo, Cafu, Bonera, Simic, Favalli...
Brocchi can play there as well?
actually we have only two right backs(Cafu and Oddo), Bonera and Simic are central defenders we used them as RB because we had no other options but Cafu, favalli is left back

anitafranc

bigger stronger
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Sandro, Pirlo, Pippo, Rino, Pato, TS, Janku, Kaka, Gourcuff
1/24/2007
A.C. Milan have purchased Massimo Oddo from S.S. Lazio and he has signed a contract until June 30, 2011. At the same time, Milan have transferred the total ownership of Pasquale Foggia to Lazio.

it's a done deal :D

Jer-v

Beginner
Reaction score
Official : Massimo Oddo Thread

ALL ABOUT ODDO

Milan awaits Massimo Oddo, who after growing up in the Rossoneri youth ranks, will return after racking up such honours as world champion and the title of captain

The number of world champions playing for Milan is about to increase to six. Alessandro Nesta, Rino Gattuso, Pippo Inzaghi, Alberto Gilardino and now Massimo Oddo all held the World Cup this summer in Germany and they all sport the jersey of the team with the most wins in Italy. Now, Massimo can finally return to where he grew up but this time he will be playing with the big boys.

Oddo debuted in Serie A with Verona in September 2000. It was also with Verona that Oddo got to play along with another Rossoneri champion, Alberto Gilardino. Gila would also be his team-mate in the World Cup, after Oddo made his debut with the Azzurri in August 2002.

Massimo is arriving from Lazio, where he was their captain. He will join Alessandro Nesta who also arrived from the Biancocelesti, another important defender from the capital of Italy. Oddo offers a strong talent with the ability to defend and attack with the same natural instinct. He is also known for his penalty-kick abilities, which were easy to see when he netted one in the recent derby against Roma. In addition to his World Cup 2006 trophy, he also holds an Italian Cup 2004 trophy from his time with Lazio.

MASSIMO ODDO AT VIA TURATI
1/24/2007
MILAN - Massimo Oddo arrived at A.C.Milan headquarters in via Turati at 2.30pm CET.

1/24/2007

Finally becomes official, welcome Max !

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
anitafranc said:
A.C. Milan have purchased Massimo Oddo from S.S. Lazio and he has signed a contract until June 30, 2011.
A fucking retirement deal also for him. What a joke Milan is.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
Passion for *9* said:
A fucking retirement deal also for him. What a joke Milan is.
yeah,in fact he is almost 31 :mad: (14 june 1976),fuck our management :mad:

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
I say Welcome Oddo wear your shirt with pride.!!!
Forza Milan.!!!!
Forza Oddo.!!!!

Schedule