UEFA Champions League 2016-2017

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Well they did pay 90m for higuain so they could win the ucl. We all know that juve would have won the serie a with out him. So far he scored 2 goals in 10 games. And these reasonings of him being good at hold up play and making space for the other player is what we use to say about matri when we signed him. He HAS to score in the upcoming matches. Cause right now juve ain't getting shit for those 90m euros.

- Also how can a professional football player like him be so fat. :conf:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Hope Juve get to the final and lose it.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Juve just beat Barca 3-0 over 2 matches and the thought is that Higuan not scoring is a must to win the CL?

I don't buy it.

Juventus can win the CL this year without Higuan scoring.

Hell, they might be able to win without him playing another minute.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Enrique has won a treble...IN HIS FIRST SEASON. The day Allegri can actually challenge a league and win its trophy (not walk it), win the coppa and win the CL then i'll admit he's better.

i was impressed with luis enrique's first season with roma also

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Oh dear god this would make my week

giphy.gif

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Atletico or Monaco please win.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
atletico - ladri would be a very boring draw

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
ATM would want to avoid RM
RM avoid Juve
Juve avoid ATM
Monaco avoid RM, Juve and ATM

Obviously either ATM or Monaco must win it. Generally I don't like spaniards but ATM isn't your typical spanish team and deserve it after being in 2 finals last 3 years after all.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
All fans of the beautiful game are now obliged to support Monaco.
Everyone else is scum.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
atm vs monaco final please!

but if not, i'd rather see real get nr 11 than juventus winning the fucking champions league.

i can't stand another italian team doing well/winning the CL - Milan's the only team that should shine there

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
atm vs monaco final please!

but if not, i'd rather see real get nr 11 than juventus winning the fucking champions league.

i can't stand another italian team doing well/winning the CL - Milan's the only team that should shine there

Fuck no to Real winning. They cheated their way into the semis and would add #12 to their cabinet.

Monaco and Atletico are the only ones we should hope to win it this year.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Rather jube than real. They are overrated enough already.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Let's be honest.

Nobody should want Real to win because then they'd have repeated.

We're the last team to have done that. We cannot lose that record.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
RM avoid Juve
Juve avoid ATM

Obviously either ATM or Monaco must win it. Generally I don't like spaniards but ATM isn't your typical spanish team and deserve it after being in 2 finals last 3 years after all.

I'm almost sure Juve want to avoid Madrid because realistically, theyre the only team capable of beating them. Juve and Atletico have like the same exact playing style, it would be 180 min penalty no goals scored.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
RM avoid Juve
Juve avoid ATM

my thoughts exactly. Only juve can defeat real, but not in the final. If real advances to the finals they will 100p win it.
I hope for a juve - atletico final and juve to lose it. Would be perfect. As you wrote i also don't think that monaco has a chance with their average defence.

but yeah atleti and monaco all the faking way

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juve has a great defense but is not that similar to Atletico. Atletico, while they have some good talent up front, in their biggest games is completely reliant on the defensive structure and counter attacks.

Juve on the other hand, all Milan fans should know allegri is all about flexibility. Their team is so deep in all positions that they can switch formation and game plan very easily. They are not reliant on sitting deep whatsoever. Their two ties with barca show that 100%. They attacked at home and scored three goals, something Atletico would be very unlikely to do against Barca. Then protected their lead away. Also if you look at the shootout between Bayern and Juve last season, Atletico could never do that. If they concede that much it's likely over unless Griezmann singlehandedly goes off. It's true that both teams have great backlines but Juve is much more flexible than Atletico. It's still true that there wouldn't be many goals between them most likely, but if they played, I'd see Juve pressing for an early goal and then letting Atletico have the ball. It's something that they aren't set up to do and Juve could then counter them.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
we don't need to worry about real winning it since jammin is jinxing them.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Fuck no to Real winning. They cheated their way into the semis and would add #12 to their cabinet.

Monaco and Atletico are the only ones we should hope to win it this year.

"but if not..."

and i don't hope for anyone, they can all go fuck themselves. but someone's gonna win it, and if atm or monaco doesn't, then i'd rather see real than juve.

giphy.gif

i just can't take a juve win. 2009 with inter was enough.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
most of all, i'd like to see juve lose in the final again... that would be sweeeeet