Vikash Dhorasoo Thread

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Nesta , Kaka , Sheva , Crespo(maybe) , Kaladze , Gattuso will get the rest I think..

if it was up to me I would put this line-up

Dida
Stam-Costacurta-Maldini-Pancaro
Ambrosini-RuiCosta-Dhorasoo-Sergino
JDT & Crespo

Vincent Gallo

Beginner
Reaction score
Beautiful last five minutes yesrterday by Vikash. Two big passes for cafu and Seedorf, and a last, applaused, ball recuperation.
He could have bring so much more than Rui costa in this game, and in the first one too. I really hope that Ancelotti previews to play Vikash more in the last part of the season.
Anyway i'm happy with the qualification. Good job Milan! 'cause i was not very confident 2 weeks ago.. Bravi tutti rossoneri!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Vincent Gallo said:
Beautiful last five minutes yesrterday by Vikash. Two big passes for cafu and Seedorf, and a last, applaused, ball recuperation.
He could have bring so much more than Rui costa in this game, and in the first one too. I really hope that Ancelotti previews to play Vikash more in the last part of the season.
Anyway i'm happy with the qualification. Good job Milan! 'cause i was not very confident 2 weeks ago.. Bravi tutti rossoneri!

What the hell is wrong with you???

Vincent Gallo

Beginner
Reaction score
Do I talk to you? I can't support my favorite player? i can't say that every time he plays, he's awsome? I can't say that it is an injustice that Ancelotti doesn't make him play for 1 month?
Vikash will be THE player of Milan of the last part of the season. he will be great for Milan, and you all will love him so much..!!

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
I think Dhorasoo is a fine player and have been surprised to see his chances limited at Milan this term. Whenever he's come in he's impressed, barring of course the earlier part of the season, which in itself is understandable, adapting to a new country and all. Thank you.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Vincent Gallo said:
I can't support my favorite player?
Yes you can little one:)

Vincent Gallo said:
i can't say that every time he plays, he's awsome?
Well offcourse you can say those things.I mean its your right if you wanna look like a clown or not.I know its your favourite player but the things you say make no sense to anybody except you!
Vincent Gallo said:
he will be great for Milan, and you all will love him so much..!!
I kinda doubt that! :o

Well to be honest i had nothing against Vikash before you came and started harassing us here with him!

Last edited:

Richy21

Primavera
Reaction score
cap in French team

Vikash has been selected with 19 others for the match against Switzerland (26 March) and Israel (30 March)

================== source: www.fff.fr
Liste de jouers
Gardiens de but :
Fabien BARTHEZ Olympique de Marseille
Grégory COUPET Olympique Lyonnais

Défenseurs :
Eric ABIDAL Olympique Lyonnais
Jean-Alain BOUMSONG Newcastle FC
William GALLAS Chelsea F.C.
Gaël GIVET A.S. Monaco
Willy SAGNOL Bayern Münich
Jonathan ZEBINA Juventus Turin

Milieux de terrain :
Alou DIARRA R.C Lens
Rio Antonio MAVUBA Girondins de Bordeaux
Camel MERIEM Girondins de Bordeaux
Benoît PEDRETTI Olympique de Marseille
Patrick VIEIRA Arsenal F.C.

Attaquants :
Vikash DHORASOO Milan A.C.
Ludovic GIULY F.C. Barcelone
Sidney GOVOU Olympique Lyonnais
Thierry HENRY Arsenal F.C.
Florent MALOUDA Olympique Lyonnais
David TREZEGUET Juventus Turin
Sylvain WILTORD Olympique Lyonnais

Last edited:

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
It seems that the French consider Vikash to be a striker and Carlo thinks he's a defensive midfielder and when he was at Lyon he was an attacking midfielder,I'm confused :) Nice to see that someone still believes in him,Carlo certainly doesn't look like he does.

Richy21

Primavera
Reaction score
Hmm ... Vikash is no more sure to be able to play against Switzerland and Israel after his ankle injury yesterday :(

Richy21

Primavera
Reaction score
milan03 said:
Rui Still Bends Him Over And Fucks Him Up The Ass

Hmm ... seems Rui gave you a lot of pleasure !:)
As far as football playing is concern Rui is no more shining as he used to be! ... so even after Vikash's injury I have no doubt that he will be better on the pitch than Rui at his best.

Vincent Gallo

Beginner
Reaction score
Good news from Vikash in "L'Equipe" this morning!! "On the moment i was very afraid of not being able to play with France team, i was very hurted, but now i'm okay, i don't fell pein anymore, I think i will come back at the training tomorrow (today), and i hope i will be in the group for Roma game."

Great news!!!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So he faked injury ? Italian sources claimed he would be out until Easter. He just wants to play for France ;)

Vincent Gallo

Beginner
Reaction score
I don't know why italian papers say "10 or 15 days" for Vikash..Anyway, yesterday morning, Vikash was okay, and he will play for France! and for Milan..

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What exactly is the big deal about Vikash? To me the only thing unique about him is the fact that he's probably the first Indian player to play for a big team in Europe. In terms of value to the club, he's probably as vital as that former French superstar Ibrahim Ba!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Vikash Dhorasoo was sacked by Paris St Germain on Wednesday, finally putting an end to a saga that has run for several months.

Dhorasso, a member of France's World Cup finalist squad over the summer, publicly criticised PSG coach Guy Lacombe after he was dropped from the first team and sent to play for the reserves.

The former Milan midfielder claimed he felt "humiliated" by his demotion and branded Lacombe a "liar" in an interview with French daily L'Equipe last month.

Dhorasoo was subsequently suspended by the club, and has not played or trained for the Ligue 1 side since.

"PSG confirms that Vikash Dhorasoo's contract has been terminated," a club spokesman confirmed.

Dhorasoo has often courted controversy since his move back to France in 2005 and recently angered national coach Raymond Domenech with plans to release a video diary entitled 'Substitute' of his experiences in Germany.

Eurosport - Mike Hytner - 11/10/2006 19:54

LMAO. Enough said. Vikashia can now pursue that film career he started in Germany as a substitute for France. I knew the Gnome was never a an actual selection for the Milan side. Now everyone knows. :D

Hopefully Vincent Gallo returns to let us know what Vikashia is up to these days.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Worth mentioning I thought :

Our old forum favorite Vikash is getting rave reviews for his controversial (in the eyes of Domenech + co) film 'The Substitute' @ the Berlinale (International Film Festival in Berlin).

20074562_1.JPG

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Little did Milan know when they brought Vikashia to the San Siro, they were essentially bringing the French Federico Fellini into the side. :D

Leveraging his World Cup selection for this sort of thing is something I would expect of Vikashia. Maybe I watch too much football, but does anyone realise how difficult it is to get sacked as a player from a French club???? :conf: That league isn't comparable to Serie A, La Liga, or the Premiership in that manner. He is the only player I can ever think of to get completely dismissed from a team in Ligue 1. Speaks volumes about his languid playing ability and selfish (& infantile) demeanor away from the pitch. The gnome played two or three decent matches with Milan (probably as a Pirlo sub) and I am greatful for his minute contribution to the Rossoneri, but in hindsight Milan won nothing the season he was here. Garbage in....garbage out. Lackluster players begets lackluster results. Sorry...I could go on all day with frivolous phrases chronicaling what a vegabond this pygmy is.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Vikashia. Golden. :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i loved dhorasoo. fantastic player.
he was in our squad back when we were absolutely incredibly stacked thoe. we could use him now.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm disapointed at the deletion of my post. Double Standards much. :rolleyes:

:D

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
i loved dhorasoo. fantastic player.
he was in our squad back when we were absolutely incredibly stacked thoe. we could use him now.

back when gattuso used to be still a monster in midfield.
:)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
excellent pic! :star:

good god the dick of this team was massive

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Pretty telling pic :o.

Though I'm sad he didn't film anything of Milan back in the day, "The Original Substitute".

Schedule