Casciavit
Reaction score
Along with Juventus v Atalanta, this is our most important match this season

Forza Milan!!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Haha, was just thinking to open the thread.

Gonna be a tough game, as Soytella will probably want to prove himself. Nevertheless, I think we gonna smash them.

Let's do this!!!

195034706-ffb52047-8750-4ee4-a45d-ba9cf97808bf.jpg

#believein4th

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Thank you Montella for coaching Fiorentina and granting us these 3 points. You are a Milan faithful through and through.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Thank you Montella for coaching Fiorentina and granting us these 3 points. You are a Milan faithful through and through.

You live a dangerous life not believing in the jinx

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Cutrone headers.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
No Paqueta, and possibly no Baka either.

Good news is that Fiorentina is completely shit, and in a normal circumstances a team fighting for 4th spot should easily add to their misery.

Bad news is that we haven't been that team at all this season, when chances like this presented themselves.

Hoping for a miracle here, although i fear it won't matter. Atalanta will most likely destroy Juventus again.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Another final. We can only hope to win our last 3 games and get the help we need from Juve beating Atalanta.

Forza Milan!

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Veretout is out, Montella's 3-5-2 penalizes Chiesa by sticking him out wide at wingback even if he's fit, the rest of the team looks really demotivated.. if we can't win this, we don't deserve 4th.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Fiorentina are garbage let's get another win

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Veretout is out, Montella's 3-5-2 penalizes Chiesa by sticking him out wide at wingback even if he's fit, the rest of the team looks really demotivated.. if we can't win this, we don't deserve 4th.

looks like he will play up front with muriel

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Watch shitty Viola become prime Barcelona against us

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
We need this. Atalanta play before us as well... This is going to be an emotional rollercoaster :fp:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need this. Atalanta play before us as well... This is going to be an emotional rollercoaster :fp:

I hope Gattuso locks our squad of bitches in the locker room with no way to see that result, because god knows they will capitulate if we have a chance to climb to fourth.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I want three points for my birthday.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol. Just seen their record for last 5 games: LLLDL

I dont want to say it but you just know they will do sumthing big against us.

Anyway, hope I'm wrong... really want us bacj in CL next season.

@Hitch

Does the game fall on yr birthday?

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This will be all but an easy game. Many teams made us turning point for their bad streak :D... Inter, Roma, many other lower tier clubs too

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lol. Just seen their record for last 5 games: LLLDL

I dont want to say it but you just know they will do sumthing big against us.

Anyway, hope I'm wrong... really want us bacj in CL next season.

@Hitch

Does the game fall on yr birthday?

Usually with milan, the exact opposite happens.
:-)

So everyone thinks we'll loose and we'll basically win

so please, keep believing XD

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1/7 - AC Milan have won just one of their last seven away Serie A matches against Fiorentina (D4 L2). Danger.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ON FIORENTINA V MILAN
"It’ll be a very difficult match. If I’m not mistaken, AC Milan haven’t won in Florence since 2014. Fiorentina are not picking up wins but know how to threaten, they have strong and quick players in attack. We need to put in a great performance both technically and physically, there needs to be a desire to dig in. We must hang in there and show no fear. I have great respect for Vincenzo Montella and his work."

THE FINAL STAGES OF THE LEAGUE SEASON
"We will try to win all our matches and need to ensure that we’re ready, especially mentally. I’m only focusing on Fiorentina. After that I’ll think about Frosinone and SPAL, two difficult sides to face. The aim is to pick up as many points as possible, we’ll put everything into it. Frosinone could be tricky, while SPAL will be looking to achieve their record amount of points in Serie A. But I repeat: Fiorentina are the present for us. We’re only thinking about ourselves and not anyone else. Our biggest regret is that we dropped a lot of points when we needed to put our foot on the accelerator."

THE TEAM
"The win against Bologna almost went unnoticed, what happened with Bakayoko was talked about. Despite not playing well, we created a lot, and it wasn’t easy. Over the past few years in Serie A, no side has given away anything for free: everyone will fight until the end. The strength of this group lies in not having ever given up, even in times of difficulty and disaster, also often thanks to those who were playing less. We haven’t had a disappointing season."

INDIVIDUALS
"Biglia has been named in the matchday squad but isn’t available, he’s coming to remain in contact with the team. Calhanoglu has trained well and is available. These are all positive signs. Piatek isn’t going through a bad spell, he probably scored too many goals before. He needs to remain calm and put himself at the team’s disposal. Bakayoko? The good of AC Milan, the Club and our results need to come first. The important thing is to put aside certain episodes without holding any grudges and be consistent. Abate and Zapata have never given in. As regards the professionalism they’ve always demonstrated, I’ve only got positive things to say. The Club will oversee the renewal of their contracts."

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
ON FIORENTINA V MILAN
"It’ll be a very difficult match. If I’m not mistaken, AC Milan haven’t won in Florence since 2014. Fiorentina are not picking up wins but know how to threaten, they have strong and quick players in attack. We need to put in a great performance both technically and physically, there needs to be a desire to dig in. We must hang in there and show no fear. I have great respect for Vincenzo Montella and his work."

THE FINAL STAGES OF THE LEAGUE SEASON
"We will try to win all our matches and need to ensure that we’re ready, especially mentally. I’m only focusing on Fiorentina. After that I’ll think about Frosinone and SPAL, two difficult sides to face. The aim is to pick up as many points as possible, we’ll put everything into it. Frosinone could be tricky, while SPAL will be looking to achieve their record amount of points in Serie A. But I repeat: Fiorentina are the present for us. We’re only thinking about ourselves and not anyone else. Our biggest regret is that we dropped a lot of points when we needed to put our foot on the accelerator."

THE TEAM
"The win against Bologna almost went unnoticed, what happened with Bakayoko was talked about. Despite not playing well, we created a lot, and it wasn’t easy. Over the past few years in Serie A, no side has given away anything for free: everyone will fight until the end. The strength of this group lies in not having ever given up, even in times of difficulty and disaster, also often thanks to those who were playing less. We haven’t had a disappointing season."

INDIVIDUALS
"Biglia has been named in the matchday squad but isn’t available, he’s coming to remain in contact with the team. Calhanoglu has trained well and is available. These are all positive signs. Piatek isn’t going through a bad spell, he probably scored too many goals before. He needs to remain calm and put himself at the team’s disposal. Bakayoko? The good of AC Milan, the Club and our results need to come first. The important thing is to put aside certain episodes without holding any grudges and be consistent. Abate and Zapata have never given in. As regards the professionalism they’ve always demonstrated, I’ve only got positive things to say. The Club will oversee the renewal of their contracts."

easier on the eyes

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Probable formation - Bakayoko returns to Florence, Calhanoglu recovers. Trident Suso-Piatek-Borini

Almost everything will be decided in Florence. Milan, after their success against Bologna, is still in the running for the Champions League, but to keep their hopes alive, or possibly nibble some points (Atalanta will play against Genoa tomorrow at 15), they will have to win by force at the Franchi . It won't be easy, so much so that the Devil has not won in Tuscany since 2014, really a long time.

BACK THE CAPTAIN - After a one-day disqualification, following the ironic applause at the Olimpico, Alessio Romagnoli will be back on the field against Fiorentina. The side should be Abate and Rodriguez, while in the door there will obviously be Gigio Donnarumma. Some doubts instead on the partner of the rossonero captain: Zapata seemed in advantage but Musacchio has regained positions, so much to be favored on the eve.

BAKAYOKO THERE, CALHANOGLU ALSO - This week we discussed the Bakayoko case, after what happened on Monday at San Siro. After the confrontation with Gattuso at Milanello the situation found a resolution, so much so that tomorrow the Frenchman will be the center of the median. A fundamental presence, also considering the unavailability of Biglia. There will also be Calhanoglu, who has recovered in record time from the annoyance at the facilities accused in Milan-Bologna. Franck Kessie will be the right wing.

TRIDENT WITH BORINI - Paquetà's disqualification will force Gattuso to line up Calhanoglu in midfield, making sure that the left-wing offensive slot is taken by another player. Fabio Borini, author of the momentary 2-0 against the Emilians, seems the prince candidate for this position. Suso will be on the right side, while Piatek will try to find the way to the Franchi.

Here is the probable formation of the Rossoneri:

Milan (4-3-3): Donnarumma G; Abate, Musacchio / Zapata, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Bakayoko, Calhanoglu; Suso, Piatek, Borini

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Gattuso playing teams that are off-form

We already know the outcome.. no?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
In between people come to complain why Suso and Borini are starting.

p.s. glad for Baka, but I don't really like this static midfield of Baka-Kessie. Biglia in 1st half of the season and Mauri last game provided the much needed fluidity. Baka holds on to the ball for too much

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
At this point I'm just supporting whatever team that is on the field.

CL qualification until it is mathematically impossible.

Then rebuild with Leo and Maldini in the Summer.

Forza Milan! Happy birthday and Forza Hitchens!