The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Football agent Quillon at Casa Milan to file the last details for Theo Hernandez’s transfer and discuss a possible departure of Castillejo who has interest in Spain [@AntoVitiello]

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

f44503b542bc2098cc3589ba412d1a32.gif

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
So I think that we'll get a total of 6 players in addition to theo, krunic, and bennacer.

2 for defense
2 for midfield
2 for attack

Of each of those 2, I think 1 will be someone who can start or come off the bench, while the other will either be a youth player.

So 3 good buys, and 3 kids.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
So Bennacer, Krunic & Veretout combined will cost less than Barella.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shrewwwwwwd

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Milan have closed the Bennacer signing from Empoli for €13M+bonuses

That really is a bargain. People were complaining about Maldini yesterday :lol:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Corriere di Verona - Milan, next week new contact with Chievo for Vignato

Would be good to get him. We could potentially have a promising bunch of young players with him, capanni , maldini, the young Danish GK

Yes that would be fantastic. If that young Danish GK Jungdal is any good why not just have 2 GK and he can be the third. If we're keeping Gigio that is - he only misses a few games a season. Plizzari is not injury prone either.

It's different if Gigio leaves and we get Perin (swap with Reina), then in addition to Plizzari an experienced 3rd keeper is a must as Perin is injury prone.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Krunic is official, he has been added to the squad list on the club website.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And now we are clise to praet hahah another mediocore mid for huge money.
Can we fucking sign top mid once in 10 years.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Please tell me who they are. I’d like to feed them my balls.

Oh don't worry, they'll appear again once a slightly negative rumor comes out. Or if another Veretout rumor appears :lol:

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
And now we are clise to praet hahah another mediocore mid for huge money.
Can we fucking sign top mid once in 10 years.

Praet is a good player, relax bro. Rather sign praet than veretout

Tbh in my opinion, our biggest concern is
CB and SS

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just wait.

I agree with signing krunic and bennacer for probabile around 22 24 mil but paying 25plus for praet or verepoop is just crazy

We currently have 7 midfielders, that don't look bad at all. We just need about 2 more with one starter, and the starter will most likely be someone with Veretout's characteristics.
Praet is unlikely to come.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
So Bennacer, Krunic & Veretout combined will cost less than Barella.

It's official. Maldini is the true heir of Galliani. That's excellent business.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Luan Capanni is interesting because he only joined Lazio last season - how is able to come to us on a free? He's also really tall at 1.9m so I wonder how he is able to play as TQ and SS.

I'm guessing they had him only on a youth contract and it was only able to be a one year one since he turned 19. Transfermarkt lists him as without a club now.

Tare forgot to offer him a professional contract. Or maybe he's awful.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
We currently have 7 midfielders, that don't look bad at all. We just need about 2 more with one starter, and the starter will most likely be someone with Veretout's characteristics.
Praet is unlikely to come.

I expect at least 8 midfielders in the squad not including Paqueta. We are going to play a heavily midfield oriented system, and we barely have 4 decent ones currently.

So I don't rule out both Praet and Veretout.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Football agent Quillon at Casa Milan to file the last details for Theo Hernandez’s transfer and discuss a possible departure of Castillejo who has interest in Spain [@AntoVitiello]

??!!

d01fc5f2de4b994253050505c747e2ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Prade is going to have to drop his demands, Veretout has asked to leave and no one is getting close to 25m.

Veretout, Napoli defila: Fiorentina's request is too high
05.07.2019 12:25 by Enrico Ferrazzi

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Napoli has slipped away from the race for Jordan Veretout: behind this decision there would be too much demand from Fiorentina, who asks the French for 25 million euros. The Neapolitan club would have reached a maximum of 15 million.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I'm guessing they had him only on a youth contract and it was only able to be a one year one since he turned 19. Transfermarkt lists him as without a club now.

Tare forgot to offer him a professional contract. Or maybe he's awful.

Ah that makes sense. Let's hope Tare messed up then.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
praet is shit, we need to reach cl and we won't do that with praet

To reach CL we need to be better than Atalanta, Roma and Lazio. We are better than them without any transfers. Obviously if Giampaolo delivers unlike Gattuso

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I expect at least 8 midfielders in the squad not including Paqueta. We are going to play a heavily midfield oriented system, and we barely have 4 decent ones currently.

You know I won't complain about having both of them, I just think that if we get Praet then it would mean that Bona or Hakan won't see any minutes, and I'm kinda expecting Hakan to have the same role/development that Praet had with Giampaolo. And I love Bonaventura tbh. Krunic can also be that player. So we have options)

Also, I don't see us paying that much for both Veretout and Praet (I thought we would before I knew what Krunic's skill set was).
We still got other gaps we need to fill, especially since we only have 2 healthy CBs, one of whom isn't very solid.

Last edited:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score

You're excluding Paqueta as he'd be a TQ and are saying at least 8 players in the squad for the 3 true midfield positions? That seems excessive for 40-odd games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule