Serendipity
Reaction score
Guys, Alfredo Magni Milan GK coach, watched my insta story.... :lol:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
You are not an AC Milan employee, you are AC Milan, MB.

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
Lukaku. For 75m. Scored 12 goals last year. Inter will be good?

Conte has ripped teams apart. His good first year at Chelsea was without Euro football to play. His second year was embarrassing. Juve went to a CL final the year after he left with a hastily hired Allegri.

SEVENTY FIVE MILLION FOR LUKAKU. He scored 12 times last year. TWELVE. In the prem. Pogba scored more than him. They didn't even want him and they sold him at a profit.

Yes. Inter the genius club. The great club. Everyone knows you want a 33 year old to lead your backline with an overrated Skirinar who gets made into a fool by Eintract Frankfurt. With De Vrij, the great defender that shined so bright they brought in Godin. What an amazing backline.

Jesus. If we spent 15 on Lukaku itd be judgment day here. Inter bought him for 75m and people are warning us how good he will be?

I dunno how good Milan will be this year. But I'm glad I'm not buying Lukaku for 75m.

Thank fuck
Inter are trash
Even if he scores 20 goals by overhead in 1 game he'll still be trash
People on a Milan forum posting Inter formations as soon as they get the slightest whiff of Inter talk. A true Milan fan it would never even cross your mind to make up a fucking Inter lineup
No matter who they buy or how they lineup they're still trash

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Did someone say merda

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
If conte starts playing lukaku at lwb, watch out serie a!!

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
A supporting attacker... who uses speed, strength and goal scoring ability ... Lukaku.

I have utterly no idea how these ideas fit together unless you didn't mean to say the first.

Go watch how ManUtd bear PSG in the CL.
Lukaku was the target man and provided spoil for Rashford.
I would have liked for Piatek to have that kind of support.

Gotta love how ppl are dogpiling here :lol:
Apparently you can't appreciate your opponent... because we're all 5 years old and everyone who's not our team SUCKS :proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i'm a lukaku/belgian respecter....but he's a prima punta, with classic characteristics of prima punta. piatek is also a prima punta, who would be best next to a seconda punta, with typical characteristic of seconda punta (correa)

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Go watch how ManUtd bear PSG in the CL.
Lukaku was the target man and provided spoil for Rashford.
I would have liked for Piatek to have that kind of support.

Gotta love how ppl are dogpiling here :lol:
Apparently you can't appreciate your opponent... because we're all 5 years old and everyone who's not our team SUCKS :proud:

The only reason ManU won that game was because PSG was fooling around the whole time, wasting one chance after another, thinking they already were through to the next round (as they had won the first leg at Old Trafford with ease), and 2 stupid individual mistakes in the back at PSG which Lukaku just benefitted from, not to mention the last minute hands ball in the penalty zone that made ManU go through. It had nothing to do with Lukaku-Rashford 'chemistry' as they both were invisible and useless for the rest of both games.

It's not dogpiling, Lukaku's game is based on strength and speed, his technique on the other hand is hilarious, that's a fact. His first touch is embarrassing and made him famous, in a bad way, but he can be dangerous when played far from the opponents goal, as he is strong and fast. Conte will most likely play with many long and deep balls behind the opponents defence, this is when Lukaku is at his best. Play him any other way and he will be horseshit, unless he is just finishing, but even Borini could do that.

Last edited:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
top mid please.. I’ll accept correa as well

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i fear no other team this season. not one.

if/when we land correa, it's lights out

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The only reason ManU won that game was because PSG was fooling around the whole time, wasting one chance after another, thinking they already were through to the next round (as they had won the first leg at Old Trafford with ease), and 2 stupid individual mistakes in the back at PSG which Lukaku just benefitted from, not to mention the last minute hands ball in the penalty zone that made ManU go through. It had nothing to do with Lukaku-Rashford 'chemistry' as they both were invisible and useless for the rest of both games.

It's not dogpiling, Lukaku's game is based on strength and speed, his technique on the other hand is hilarious, that's a fact. His first touch is embarrassing and made him famous, in a bad way, but he can be dangerous when played far from the opponents goal, as he is strong and fast. Conte will most likely play with many long and deep balls behind the opponents defence, this is when Lukaku is at his best. Play him any other way and he will be horseshit, unless he is just finishing, but even Borini could do that.

So what you're saying is.... he's not completely worthless and if used right could actually be valuable? :eek::eek::eek:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
he was 78m dru

for that kind of money you should be getting a complete player, not some "if used properly" finisher

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he was 78m dru

for that kind of money you should be getting a complete player, not some "if used properly" finisher

It isn't my fault Man Utd overpaid for him.
We kinda also overpaid for Silva.
The difference is that a shit season for Lukaku was 12 league goals....whereas Silva improved to scoring 9 goals last season.

Either way...my original point was that I'd prefer to see him alongside Piatek over Correa....who has NEVER crossed double digits in a season.
I'd also prefer giving Silva a shot at playing as over Correa.... but hey if 3 league goals gets your dick hard that fine I guess

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
united overpayed? They made a fucking HUGE profit on him, 2 yrs amortized and sold for more than they paid.

inter fucked up

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
united overpayed? They made a fucking HUGE profit on him, 2 yrs amortized and sold for more than they paid.

inter fucked up

I dunno. The figures get confusing. ManUtd paid £75m + £15m bonuses
He was sold for €80m

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I dunno. The figures get confusing. ManUtd paid £75m + £15m bonuses

He was sold for €80m

Bonus was related to winning epl and ucl not appearances/goals.

United at least made 30m profit on him plus an additional sell on clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule