The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
which begs the question if they're ACTUALLY going against the coach's wishes.

i for one don't think it's a COMPLETE coincidence that jack started behind leao/piatek yesterday (while also having paqueta and krunic who can play that role)

You are reading to much into that in my opinion. 99% that's a question of fitness otherwise RR would have played the second half too.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
You are reading to much into that in my opinion. 99% that's a question of fitness otherwise RR would have played the second half too.

RR is another one who may very well be on the way out. his agent has hinted as much.

id obviously 100% keep him and theo if i had the choice tho... but giampaolo has a hardon for strnic, knows him well

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
not gonna argue this with anyone cuz i really dont give 2 fucks about anyone else's opinion...

borini 100% deserves to stay. he's going to put in some solid shifts whe called upon

This is blasphemy but maybe he turns into a wonderful worker bee and gives Kessie a run for his money at RCM.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why were Suso and Gigio playing with the 2nd team yesterday in the first half?
(2nd half was, for the almost most part, our starters w who we have available today)

This really needs to be addresed cuz it is actually bugging me now.

Obviously if some club meets their price on Suso they’ll gladly let him leave. Once PSG gets their Neymar money they may come calling for Donnarumma again.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RR is another one who may very well be on the way out. his agent has hinted as much.

id obviously 100% keep him and theo if i had the choice tho... but giampaolo has a hardon for strnic, knows him well

Laxalt looks like the one they really want to sell. I think keeping 5 of 6 FBs isn't too much but one LB should leave. RR is definitely not safe though.

I do think Strinic is in the plans, he has no value but can be more than solid if he shakes of his rustiness, but probably more as like a 3rd choice defense allrounder.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Laxalt looks like the one they really want to sell. I think keeping 5 of 6 FBs isn't too much but one LB should leave. RR is definitely not safe though.

I do think Strinic is in the plans, he has no value but can be more than solid if he shakes of his rustiness, but probably more as like a 3rd choice defense allrounder.

Only reason RR sticks around for now is because of Theo’s injury. He’ll be looking for a new club when he’s relegated to the bench.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
How much can we get for Samu? In my book he's one of the players that needs to go. He can be useful off the bench in rare occasions where we'd need a backup SS, but overall he's the kind of player you know will never have consistency and stable end product. In a year he's price will drop to funny levels, especially since he surely won't be starting. If you can get anything for Samu and Laxalt, do it now. 2 stupid transfers from Leo, that weren't even cheap.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
the problem with bruno, aside from his price, is apparently he doesnt play his position on the pitch which flies in portugal but not in the top flight.

this was written by someone, cant remember who... but a portuguese journo.

part of why there were so few bites on him, he just wanders and does his own thing

I mean, he has already played for Giampaolo. If the coach thinks he would be an asset, I would like to see if we could make it happen.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Shit how glad I am we finally are playing nice and decent, even beautiful, football again. I haven't been this excited for the league to start since damn I don't even know.

Merda fans are complaining how shit they've been playing all pre-season. :lol: I love it.

Let's say Conte and Giampaolo are equally sucessful (or unsucessful) this season for the sake of it, then I'd chose Giampaolo 10/10 times because of his style. I can't take us playing shitty football anymore.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I mean, he has already played for Giampaolo. If the coach thinks he would be an asset, I would like to see if we could make it happen.

Not for the ridiculous prices thrown around with his name. He’s not a 60-70m player.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Not for the ridiculous prices thrown around with his name. He’s not a 60-70m player.

Sure, but that price figure was thrown around when ManU wanted him, and PL teams overpay like crazy.

If we can sent them Andre Silva and 20-30 mil, that could be much more interesting.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
In no way confident ahead of the new season. Very underwhelming signings. (Hopefully I'm proved wrong)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In no way confident ahead of the new season. Very underwhelming signings. (Hopefully I'm proved wrong)

Still need a ss/tq type and another mid. Hopefully they don’t come up short in getting those players like last season not having a LW for a 4-3-3.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Marzio saying aside from Ribery, Fiorentina are trying for Suso but it’s difficult. Give them Suso plus cash for Chiesa.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A.S. Roma trophy cabinet is not empty anymore.

EBt4mkDW4AAbgmJ

@MilanFocus

I’d trade a CL for this tree trophy lol

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Nonevoluto saying negotiations between Milan and Monaco could open up again this week for Andre Silva after Monaco’s SD left.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score

don't understand this thought process at all, and im not even forcing positivity

our preseason has shown us doing things we haven't seen since the allegri days. in 1-2 months we should absolutely be flying, barring any catastrophic injuries

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
nah im pretty sure he got canned in the winter. did they hire him back how is that even possible

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nah im pretty sure he got canned in the winter. did they hire him back how is that even possible

Nicolo Schira also tweeted today Mirabelli could be a candidate for the Monaco SD job. Maybe the position wasn’t filled?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One thing is clear - we won't have a squad that can deal with a bunch of injuries without loosing much quality. We will simply need luck in that regard.

Napoli had a paper thin squad during their years of working their way up to the top of Serie A. Some injury riddled years could have easily put them back into Serie B, we will need some of that luck too.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Di Marzio saying aside from Ribery, Fiorentina are trying for Suso but it’s difficult. Give them Suso plus cash for Chiesa.
Give them suso plus cash for Chiesa
Give them suso plus cash for Bruno Fernandes

So glad these so called forum members areny in charge considering these dumbass proposals.

Wtf have either of the above done? Or is it the usual case of grass is always greener on the other side?

Fernandes has yet to play top level in a big league. The last time he played in Serie A he was a flop.

Chiesa is just as inconsistent as Suso if not more so. Not to mention he is a winger...do we fuckin play with wingers?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule