The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
our bench is going to be miles better than our starting lineup was 3yrs ago.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nk4YVXa.png

How do we rate this insider

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
the most realistic lineup seen to date. Suso isnt a certainty though, and Hakan should be there too, no idea why Krunic is there but not Hakan. The guy has showed nothing in the preseason so far.
Hakan showed nothing in 2 years.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Hakan showed nothing in 2 years.

I know you're exaggerating but still you know that is bullshit.

he showed glimpses of class although admittedly not enough for the hopes most of us had but there is still hope.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Hmmm
i think we need more midfielders , at least a TQ .

Biglia Hakan and Jack ......
...Not to mention LORD BORINI!!!!

Fine as we are :cool:

But I would like Biglia to go (but accept we may not find a quick replacement) and an upgrade for Suso

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Depay is 10x the player though.

Debatable. Stats wise surely but we have Piatek for the goalscoring, correa is more of a tempo dribbler to complement piatek is what I assume we are going for.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jack, Hakan and Suso are in similar boats. All streaky players, they’re so hot or cold. They will benefit from a healthy rotation, this is the first team in years that we can afford to sit any of them on the bench. It will keep them fresh hopefully, and when any of them inevitably dip in form, we can sit them now

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I’d pay money to witness ikita vs MR. no interruptions no banning.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Hakan is to blame for everything.

That's what it's like being a talented but underperforming Milan player. The price he pays.

In the halls of M A L D O B A N

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Debatable. Stats wise surely but we have Piatek for the goalscoring, correa is more of a tempo dribbler to complement piatek is what I assume we are going for.

Do you believe what you just posted?

Like deep down?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Easily corrected - showed little

But his vision, ability to turn over either shoulder, close range decisive passing and shooting (open play and free kicks) have been decidedly poor and under the level of a good player for a top club.

At least this pre-season his shots have been on target but still hasnt shown that much other than effort. Shop window is fine but he will most likely stay so hopefully he contributes.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Jack, Hakan and Suso are in similar boats. All streaky players, they’re so hot or cold. They will benefit from a healthy rotation, this is the first team in years that we can afford to sit any of them on the bench. It will keep them fresh hopefully, and when any of them inevitably dip in form, we can sit them now

Jack is consistent more or less, he's just injury prone..

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jack is consistent more or less, he's just injury prone..

Nah bro. Before his injury people hated him. There were debates on what his best position was, and he was heavily accused of slowing down attacks with his dribbles.

On his day he’s a match winner for us, and I love Jack, but he is admittedly inconsistent. Doesn’t matter though, we’re playing in a better style now that doesn’t rely on Hakan/Suso as our only creative players. It will be a different Milan

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Hakan was one of the best players on the team in the first year after montella's departure, (many of you posted that here, just short memory), and was plagued by injuries and divorces in the second year, but still was far from the worst player in the squad. Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule