Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pirlo, Podolski, Schweinsteiger, Ballack, Pato, Mueller, Lahm, Maldini
tumblr_lsd0s1uLvp1qbamdxo2_250.gif

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Is he coming back after the break against Palermo? It would be quite a while since Milan played their entire first team.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I really hope last season was not a fluke,so far his turning back to his form from 2 years ago..aka SHIT.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
he isnt shit dude...

the whole squads been fucking up, no need to individually point each and every player out there.

anyways, ignazio has been decent for us, apart from a mstake against that Torje bloke from Udi, i cant remember any faults from the blonde fury

AnTakTau

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Borriello, Abate, Pato, Akinfeev, El Shaarawy
i keep thinking, are those abate haters tend to "oh shit, its abate, were doomed!" whenever abate with the ball?

care to answer Sage?

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he isnt shit dude...

the whole squads been fucking up, no need to individually point each and every player out there.

anyways, ignazio has been decent for us, apart from a mstake against that Torje bloke from Udi, i cant remember any faults from the blonde fury

I recall he being at fault in the first goal of Barcelona. I think he being injured is lowering his production compared to last year; however, I think he could be used as Van Bommel heir instead of a right back.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
I recall he being at fault in the first goal of Barcelona. I think he being injured is lowering his production compared to last year; however, I think he could be used as Van Bommel heir instead of a right back.

the day abate becomes a Defensive midfielder, is the day bonera scores a hat trick for us.

and for the first goal, messi demolished everybody then, abate had the headstart but i think we all learnt messi is one quick player when he reached the ball first.

can he play dm... with that pace and stamina, and decision making skills.. unlikely. maybe on Fifa games yeah, but ignazio found his position at right back. we cant keep making him adapt to every position on the field, were not like arsenal, we dont experiment like that. that being said tho, the Silva-DM experiment was great.

ignazio is a positive from the youth squad, like so many other players... and he is nearing 25 soon. RB is his spot, finito

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Gosh....You guys are really retarted. Abate always works hard putting his life and soul into playing for Milan. Just because Baresi conceeded a goal doesn't make him shit.

I agree he still has room for improvement but that goes for everyone. So Stop whining and let him get on with and show the world just how good he is.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Gosh....You guys are really retarted. Abate always works hard putting his life and soul into playing for Milan. Just because Baresi conceeded a goal doesn't make him shit.

I agree he still has room for improvement but that goes for everyone. So Stop whining and let him get on with and show the world just how good he is.

Agree :star:

The kid will never let anyone pass him, and if someone did, God help that fool cuz abate will back him really fast...

it happened couple time...against Alvarez, C.ronaldo, villa, and Pedro etc....

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Agree :star:

The kid will never let anyone pass him, and if someone did, God help that fool cuz abate will back him really fast...

it happened couple time...against Alvarez, C.ronaldo, villa, and Pedro etc....

Look at that....Taking on one of the worlds best players and winning. The fight the determination I think this guy gives the most out of our lot.

and people are not content with him.....Pah.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the day abate becomes a Defensive midfielder, is the day bonera scores a hat trick for us.

and for the first goal, messi demolished everybody then, abate had the headstart but i think we all learnt messi is one quick player when he reached the ball first.

can he play dm... with that pace and stamina, and decision making skills.. unlikely. maybe on Fifa games yeah, but ignazio found his position at right back. we cant keep making him adapt to every position on the field, were not like arsenal, we dont experiment like that. that being said tho, the Silva-DM experiment was great.

ignazio is a positive from the youth squad, like so many other players... and he is nearing 25 soon. RB is his spot, finito

If I am correct he started as a midfielder. I think Abate is a pretty good RB and his defensive abilities are getting better; unfortunately his offensive abilities have not improved at all. TS33 in the other hand is a beast as CB.

I think is a possibility. It is not impossible. Schweinsteiger change of position 2 years ago too because Ballack got hurt before WC.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
he was more of a winger. tbh, i don't see DM ever being in his skill set. leave him at rb. future captain.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
If I am correct he started as a midfielder. I think Abate is a pretty good RB and his defensive abilities are getting better; unfortunately his offensive abilities have not improved at all. TS33 in the other hand is a beast as CB.

I think is a possibility. It is not impossible. Schweinsteiger change of position 2 years ago too because Ballack got hurt before WC.

louis van gaal moved schweini to midfield... one of the best success stories ever.

can we do that with abate... can we? will allegri take the risk...

we may never know

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
louis van gaal moved schweini to midfield... one of the best success stories ever.

we may never know

damn dude. he just switched positions. why can't moving him to rb be the success story?

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
damn dude. he just switched positions. why can't moving him to rb be the success story?

i know. i want abate at rb, but im just looking at an unlikely scenario...

if we should play with positions it should be bonera...

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

we may never know

As much as I love Abate, He doesn't have the technical prowess that a solid DM possess. Vision and a calm mind. He has the speed so maybe try him as a RM but that doesn't fit into any formation that we have tried.

Let's just be content that his defensive game is getting better by the minute.

TBH I think Noce fits DM perfectly....Allegri just needs the balls to take VB off for a bit who frankly hasn't been at the top of his game.

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Most important Milan players

1. Ibrahimovic

Then way behind him.

2. Abate
3. Robinho
4. Tiago Silva
5. Cassano

Some of you will disagree with first choice, but to me that's just a ******** discussion seeing as he's basically 50% of you attack, so I won't even discuss it.

Abate being second is because the tireless up and down running he does, all day, all night, creates so much space for midfield, and stretches the defence. Against Juve this was missing, and he's the only one in this current Milan side that can do that in his position. Therefore he's invaluable for you. He doesn't get enough credit IMO.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Most important Milan players

1. Ibrahimovic

Then way behind him.

2. Abate
3. Robinho
4. Tiago Silva
5. Cassano

Some of you will disagree with first choice, but to me that's just a ******** discussion seeing as he's basically 50% of you attack, so I won't even discuss it.

Abate being second is because the tireless up and down running he does, all day, all night, creates so much space for midfield, and stretches the defence. Against Juve this was missing, and he's the only one in this current Milan side that can do that in his position. Therefore he's invaluable for you. He doesn't get enough credit IMO.

sometimes he gets no credit at all here. but like you said. it was obvious that he was missing from the jube game. abate is a player that i dont think we have to worry about. unless he's injured or something. it's taiwo that frets me. he was supposed to be our LB solution. i keep hoping that he turns out the same way abate did. abate had such a good game tonight. basically raped the right side of the field, raped some palermo players and got the assist for cassano's goal. and after all that. he still was able to do his defensive duties. there are times when i see him waay up on the pitch and the opponent starts the counter-attack and i think oh gosh abate is out of position. man, he races back to the defense as makes an important tackle almost as fast as i second-guess his pace. abate for team captain in the coming years.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Great run and cut-back for Cassano's goal.

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Just shut up....:fp::fp::fp:

Good argument.:thumbsup: Obviously someone who knows his football.:D

As if to ignore your request and instead add on what I said: Abate is actually one of the few players in your squad that can beat his man consistently. Also a consistent attacking threat despite his crossing not being world class.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Good argument.:thumbsup: Obviously someone who knows his football.:D

As if to ignore your request and instead add on what I said: Abate is actually one of the few players in your squad that can beat his man consistently. Also a consistent attacking threat despite his crossing not being world class.

Please, stop trying to make yourself feel better now that Inter are in relegation trouble :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Please, stop trying to make yourself feel better now that Inter are in relegation trouble :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh, stop being so childish Chico. Serie A, and everything in it, has been Inter's bitch the past decade. A couple of years of dryer spells is to be expected. But what am I telling you for - you're Milan fans, you know this all too well. :D

Tosho

Primavera
Reaction score
I am waiting for the day when he scores a goal. I think he's gonna celebrate for 5 minutes !

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
I am waiting for the day when he scores a goal. I think he's gonna celebrate for 5 minutes !

ive already practiced celebrations for an abate goal

i think ill run down my street and back

Schedule