The Rumour Commode XX: X(i) Gon' Give It To Ya

Who shall we sign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I think Silva is fine as a false nine. Moving laterally and creating space for our other players to find each other. He won't be a reference point that's easy to contain. Will drift around far more than either Bacca or Belotti are comfortable doing.

Other players might score more , indeed, but I'd still prefer a true CF who can benefit from all the wonderful crosses and assists, rather than rely on mids and wingers to score tons.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Kalinic
Andre/Kahla Suso
Rodriguez Jack Kessie Conti
Romagnoli Musa Kjaer
Snake

We only need some quality from the bench. Top 4 confirmed :thumbsup:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow. Just think, in the last few years we would have killed to have just one of the signings we've had except for borini. Now we have 5. Incredible.

Also to the haters just remember...Roma getting worse, lazio should be worse, Atalanta duh. Top 4 is so doable

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
Quaresma is in Niang mode

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Onw new signing every week since may 30th. What a fucking way to begin a new era. At this rate we would have a whole new team by the end of the transfer window. Forza Milan.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Other players might score more , indeed, but I'd still prefer a true CF who can benefit from all the wonderful crosses and assists, rather than rely on mids and wingers to score tons.

Think about it from the point of view of the opposition. If Milan had a single-minded attacker getting excellent service from creative, technical midfielders that are hard to stop. What would you do? I'd try to contain the forward, staying tight on him and deep always with cover. He won't have space to breathe. Send in as many crosses as you want, nothing will reach him.

But if that player was mostly a decoy, or always pulling my defenders away, playing one two's with onrushing midfielders, then I don't know what to do. Cover the fullbacks? Try to man mark the midfielders? It gets to be really hard to predict what will happen, and that's EXACTLY what Montella likes to do (very successfully with Fiorentina)

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Andre a lone striker, kalishitic his back up

Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif

So you're the guy who is going to eeyore this entire season?

Mkay

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I predict that we shall sign a big name player before our china tour. It makes perfect sense so as to boost our following and make fans rush to see us play during our tour of china

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Any real links to Pepe?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Silva solo wont cut it. Belotti or beef up the mid with James.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dollariola have fucked up big time with their little game with f&m.

What a Trainwreck of a situation they have...even if he stays..good luck justifying a 5m/year contract after their antics..

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Donnarumma has no doubts about staying at Milan and has reiterated that to his family and Raiola in their meeting on Friday [@DiMarzio]

Now it's up to Raiola to meet Milan and accept their offer which will allow Donnarumma earn €50m (gross) in five years.

The addition of a release clause in the contract is still possible. The meeting should take place in the coming few hours/days [@DiMarzio]

NOTE: The figure of €50m INCLUDES taxes. All wages we report are usually AFTER taxes. In this case, Gigio earns €5m/year.

Conti is expecting the green light for medical checkups. Contact between the clubs is expected today. [@AlfredoPedulla]

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Andre Gomes for 50 million makes Bertolacci for 20 almost look like a decent signing. The guy isn't worth even 10 million

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
If arsenal sign lacazette we should be all over giroud like a snake on $$$$

Not only does he have a milan face he would absolutely tear shit up in serie a

:lol: no mate.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andre Gomes for 50 million makes Bertolacci for 20 almost look like a decent signing. The guy isn't worth even 10 million

yup... he wouldnt start in last years milan if all players were fit. TOtal trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule