The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Dortmund aren't a selling club :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just mostly to the team that uses them as toilet paper :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bundesliga is a very entertaining and competitive league and not an elaborate farm system to benefit Buyern Munich!:o:lol:

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Well, whenever an Italian club tried to get an important player the result was always the same..snubbed and getting important players from Dortmund with more than 1 year of contract is almost impossible, but good luck trying. Aubameyang would be the 1st player after ages they agree to sell and Dortmund have never mentioned a sum..as I said ages ago they want at least 80m€.

Also, u should come back when I was wrong, but somehow that never happens, as I m right 99% of the times. Aubameyang wont move to Milan remember my words.

wow you must be some king of Bundesfodder transfer guru, right?

are you even a Milan fan? WTF are you doing here?

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE: Fabio Guadagnini to become the new "Chief Communications Officer"

Didn't even knew we had something like... communication... to begin with

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Finally something we can agree upon :thumbsup::lol:

I'd like to thank Napoli here for biting the bullet and exposing him for the world to see.

That sneaky edit Vulture :lol:

I thought about adding "Messi" in the edit. Then you agree. :lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Today's @CorSport suggests that Milan will go shopping at Lazio this summer, with moves planned for Stefan De Vrij and Keita Baldé Diao.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Possible third jersey (not a very reliable source)

C_29_fotogallery_1017999__ImageGallery__imageGalleryItem_0_image.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Possible third jersey (not a very reliable source)

C_29_fotogallery_1017999__ImageGallery__imageGalleryItem_0_image.jpg

Third kit comes from that Adidas online competition.

THis shit is just something youd find in a fake jersey store.

I checked out the designs there....all are better than this. :lol:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE: Fabio Guadagnini to become the new "Chief Communications Officer"

Didn't even knew we had something like... communication... to begin with

That's why the communication has been shit haha

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Suso wants to restart talks about a contract renewal after the new owners bought Milan. He wants to know the clubs plans. [@FabrizioRomano]

There was an agreement with the previous management on a contract extension until 2021 where Suso would earn €2.5M/season.

However finding a new agreement should not be difficult as Suso just wants to know the future plans of the new owners.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
However I have to add that the third jersey will be chosen from fans/creators suggestions, not from Adidas.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
In 2 hours I will be getting my first tattoo.
Of my only love in life, the only one who can make me cry and bring out such emotions... my milan :proud:
Will be posting pics when its done

2i27muh.jpg

With you til death do us apart, mi amore.
I will forever love you

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
That is one of the worst tattoos. These black lines are so off :fp:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Focus on sorting Defence(we leak way too many goals for my liking our defence needs to be much tighter!) and our Midfield(creatively better than before but we need a great box to box and attacking midfielder to control the tempo of the game)

Then focus on the attack. loan Lapadula (or sell him) he seems out of his depth so far. Bacca with superior service might do much better than he has done ?

The key is to get the right forward who can slot into Montella's game plan: fast as we counter attack, needs excellent positional awareness, movement off the ball and the ability to hold-pass the ball in short contribute to the build up as well as finish chances.

We may not be in the Champions league but if we want to get there fast a solid defence, a dynamic-hardworking-creative midfield and well supplied attack are the only way we will get there.

That requires a few quality signings that will cost us it is up to our new management to convince players of quality just how serious Milan are about getting back to Champions League football A.S.A.P

It also means a few players need to be shown the exit door.

Imo our defence is solid enough that we can afford to put our money elsewhere. With more solid midfield, we will have less pressure on our backline, therefore less fkups. Romagnoli is decent, Palleta and Zapata could help us one more season, and the only "real" problem is LB. Many of that leaks you speak of come from de sciglio on LB i think, so put him at RB, get decent LB and put money on midfield + deu/replacement, as i said in first post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.