Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Emily Heskey is finally out of contract, MON's damage only drained the club of about 15 million :thumbsup:

:g: needs to catch the earliest flight from barcelona to birmingham after selling Thiago . If there is a signing to calm down the fans and assure that all is right with this club even after losing our best player , it is this one :o

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
emile heskey to milan

CL WINNERS 2012/2013 and 2013/14

Pato to the reserves :o

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
How many players have dropped out now? :lol:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rio Ferdinand is pissed off that he wasn't called up...

I can't believe how poorly Hodgson has done so far :fp:

If we start against France with Downing and Carrol in the starting line up and turning off.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can sort of, sort of understand not calling Ferdinand up.

But not picking him in reserve? :lol:

Don't try and tell us this is a professional decision Hodgson.

Well at least we've won our games so far.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
i still don't understand why heskey didn't get called up, england is beyond fucked for euro's without him. heskey has been the key player to englands formation for the past decade. if it wasn't for heskey, talents like rooney and michael owen wouldn't have found their way into the formation and benched him. heskey sets the standards. theres been many times when heskey has been the hero of the match by coming off to allow the sub to go in and allow england to play better. it's heskeys unselfishness that helps england prevail. it's amazing how heskey hasn't been signed by real madrid yet

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Martin Kelly?

:fp:

Wtf is up with the Liverpool obsession?

Some kind of twisted penance for getting sacked by them?

Eeirly reminds me of Lippi's (any Italian coach for that matter) obsession with Juve. No matter how shit they were, they still had the most players in the team

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Manchester United is delighted to announce that it has agreed terms with both Borussia Dortmund and Shinji Kagawa for his transfer to the Club.

The deal is subject only to the player medical and obtaining a UK work permit. These conditions are anticipated to be completed by the end of June.

Further details will be announced in due course.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...ster-united-agree-shinji-kagawa-transfer.aspx

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
UK work permit :lol:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
I'm not gonna lie, With Kagawa I'm gonna try watch more united games.

gotta be fun, he's Park ji-sung on steroid

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Manchester United is delighted to announce that it has agreed terms with both Borussia Dortmund and Shinji Kagawa for his transfer to the Club.

The deal is subject only to the player medical and obtaining a UK work permit. These conditions are anticipated to be completed by the end of June.

Further details will be announced in due course.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...ster-united-agree-shinji-kagawa-transfer.aspx

Congrats,good player.Wonder for how much you guy got him.What are the other major moves in the EPL?

Im to lazy to care to search :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
actually, he is nothing like park ji sung :lol: he's actually talented :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Hulk is still not official, or am I missing something?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I'm not gonna lie, With Kagawa I'm gonna try watch more united games.

gotta be fun, he's Park ji-sung on steroid

that doesn't even make sense :lol:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I thought Park and Kagawa is very similar in playing style, tenacious and jack of all trade.. unless Kagawa actually can make goals and assist

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I thought Park and Kagawa is very similar in playing style, tenacious and jack of all trade.. unless Kagawa actually can make goals and assist

The only thing Park and Kagawa have in common is they're both asian, and both work hard.

As players they are very very different.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Explain..

Kagawa for sure isn't playmaker (someone gonna laughing me for this, but I believe what I saw) he just floating to everywhere like Park and wrecking havoc, the difference is at best park only at best give you 5 goal n assist per season or something like that, Kagawa can multiply that number because he's superior talent..

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
The only thing Park and Kagawa have in common is they're both asian, and both work hard.

As players they are very very different.

kagawa doesn't work half as hard as park, but of course 50% of park's work rate is still good. :lol:
Explain..

Kagawa for sure isn't playmaker (someone gonna laughing me for this, but I believe what I saw) he just floating to everywhere like Park and wrecking havoc, the difference is at best park only at best give you 5 goal n assist per season or something like that, Kagawa can multiply that number because he's superior talent..

let me put it this way, kagawa is more like kaka than rui costa, of course he is not near their talent but in terms of style he would be closer to a modern AM like kaka than a traditional play making AM like rui costa.

kinda like boateng, but kagawa isn't as strong and has superior technique/box presence.

park is a hardworking winger, different player.

Status
Not open for further replies.