The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Cutrone a wonder kid?
giphy.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Cutrone a wonder kid?
Find the hater:
1. Cutrone
1. Cutrone
1. Cutrone
1. Suso
1. Cutrone
1. Cutrone
1. Cutrone
1. Cutrone
1. Cutrone
1. Cutrone
1. Cutrone
1. Cutrone
1. Cutrone
1. Cutrone

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Diario Gol says Adidas have been informed by Real that a change is planned for their No10 shirt - which is currently occupied by Modric.

Adidas are now on notice to build a new campaign around Real's next No10, fueling talk of Modric now playing out his final months as a Madrid player.

Modric has been linked with a return to Tottenham as part of a swap for Harry Kane.

However, cm has learned if Modric is to leave Madrid this summer he would favour a move to Serie A. AC Milan are keeping close tabs on the Croatian veteran's situation

Promising summer mercato coming up.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
hmmm so they hired selena gomez to sell puma shoes..
holyernia to sell our jersey...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Hakan#10 for the next decade pls.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Puma has Rihanna as one of their faces.. we are good
puma-rihanna-fenty-september-2016

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
whoa whoa..whoa whoa whoa..real leak?

imagen.aspx

i'm hard

I agree, this is sex af. :star:

Lotto and Adidaas shit on puma.... keep it real :thumbsup:

German sportswear brand Puma said on Monday it expects to increase its operating profit by another third in 2018 and lift sales by 10%, predicting a recovery in soccer sales even after top team Italy failed to qualify for the World Cup.

Puma reported quarterly earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) more than doubled to €30 million on sales that rose by a currency-adjusted 14.5 % to €1.04 billion, broadly in line with average analyst forecasts.

Puma looking at record sales in 2018.

Puma is on the fast track :cool:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Fodderssaro is back :(

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I agree, this is sex af. :star:

German sportswear brand Puma said on Monday it expects to increase its operating profit by another third in 2018 and lift sales by 10%, predicting a recovery in soccer sales even after top team Italy failed to qualify for the World Cup.

Puma reported quarterly earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) more than doubled to €30 million on sales that rose by a currency-adjusted 14.5 % to €1.04 billion, broadly in line with average analyst forecasts.

Puma looking at record sales in 2018.

Puma is on the fast track :cool:

Puma is taking over, numbers support this. The same way Nike took over in basketball where Adidas were dominant and they lost it to Nike.

What matters is how much money we will make off this deal and are we going to be the face of puma?

Looking at the current adidas deal, we are being treated like some mls side with no importance. For all I care is the exposure.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
If Diavolo says so

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Puma is taking over, numbers support this. The same way Nike took over in basketball where Adidas were dominant and they lost it to Nike.

What matters is how much money we will make off this deal and are we going to be the face of puma?

Looking at the current adidas deal, we are being treated like some mls side with no importance. For all I care is the exposure.

I wouldn't put it in such hard words. For example, we still have the 2nd best kit-manufacturer-deal in Serie A. It's not like we are seen as unimportant.

That said our trackrecord under the magnificent guidance of B&G has seen only one single Serie A title and two Super Coppa titles in the past 10 years. It's no surprise to me that no kit-sponsor wants us to give a deal nearly as good as Juve's.

Actually I'm kinda surprised that F&M got a deal that would see us getting as much earnings as our old Adiddas deal (whose numbers surely were based more on our historical colaboration with them than on our success on the pitch) if we meet some success-related goals.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
so this is the template of the 18/19 puma shirt

puma-final-evoknit-2018-19-teamwear-kit-4.jpg

italy-authentic-vs-replica%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meh, i dont like puma, Massaro's unban
I like adidas, under armour, nike

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@seanpelucchi
#calciomercato @acmilan emergono nuovi retroscena sull'accordo con #Puma che vorrebbe come uomo immagine per il debutto 2018/19 delle nuove maglie Marco Reus #11

Reus scadenza 2019 puma è pronta a confermare il contratto di due milioni netti all'anno che sommati allo stipendio che il Milan è pronto a garantirgli l'equivalente di Bonucci

Arriveremo così a 10 netti fino al 2022 con un opzione per il quinto anno, così da coprire la sponsorizzazione Milan puma di 5 anni.....

New news in regards to the Milan-Puma agreement as they want Reus as their image man at Milan for the start of the 2018/2019 season with the #11 shirt. Reus contract is up in 2019 and Puma has guaranteed him 2m net a year along with a salary Milan is ready to offer equivalent to that of Bonucci.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@seanpelucchi
#calciomercato @acmilan emergono nuovi retroscena sull'accordo con #Puma che vorrebbe come uomo immagine per il debutto 2018/19 delle nuove maglie Marco Reus #11

Reus scadenza 2019 puma è pronta a confermare il contratto di due milioni netti all'anno che sommati allo stipendio che il Milan è pronto a garantirgli l'equivalente di Bonucci

Arriveremo così a 10 netti fino al 2022 con un opzione per il quinto anno, così da coprire la sponsorizzazione Milan puma di 5 anni.....

New news in regards to the Milan-Puma agreement as they want Reus as their image man at Milan for the start of the 2018/2019 season with the #11 shirt. Reus contract is up in 2019 and Puma has guaranteed him 2m net a year along with a salary Milan is ready to offer equivalent to that of Bonucci.

:fp: I hope not.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@MilanEye
A Milan scout will attend Porto-Liverpool at do Dragão Stadium in the Champions League on Wednesday [@cmdotcom]

and as I said a few weeks ago....

Milan have entrusted the American investment bank Merril Lynch for the debt refinancing matter. The American bank is looking for several investors interested in taking over the debt [Sky]

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Aubameyang keeps repeating the same concept. After the words pronounced last August 13: "I want to come back but they are sleeping", the Gabonese has reiterated the concept: "Milan? They slept ...".

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@seanpelucchi

if he is healthy he d be a dream
but i doubt he ll be healthy for more than 35% of the games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule