Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
should have done more to keep him and ts. if we had proper budget management we probably still would.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
should have done more to keep him and ts. if we had proper budget management we probably still would.

according to what :b: said when we had ibra and ts33 in the team we were losing 70m/year.

according t what :b: says this year we are losing 70m/year(but without CL scudetto and two of the best players in their position)

so either that 70m/year loss is a fixed lie to cover 0 investment or management is so idiotic that prefer to lose same amount of money but without winning(or competing for top2 places) anything and actually having something to cheer for.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
according to what :b: said when we had ibra and ts33 in the team we were losing 70m/year.

according t what :b: says this year we are losing 70m/year(but without CL scudetto and two of the best players in their position)

so either that 70m/year loss is a fixed lie to cover 0 investment or management is so idiotic that prefer to lose same amount of money but without winning(or competing for top2 places) anything and actually having something to cheer for.

yeah i really think the decision to sell these two players is biting them in the butt right now

if we still had these players, yes they would have had to pay their high salaries all these years...but they would have also mostly likely gained CL money and money from fans (tickets, shirt sales, etc.)

in the end it would have evened itself out

now we don't have those players, we're not winning CL money and the fans have had enough and so are staying home

it's too bad management was so short sighted in their decision making back then

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I think selling Ibra (less so Silva) was not the problem. The problem, as usual, that we never replaced them because we don't have a vision of how we want to play. The options at that time were to keep those two, sell the fodder around them and build a team off players who can support them, or, to sell them and build a team from scratch, from year zero. We did neither. We sold the good players and got worse players to play with all the fodder we had, some of whom are now captains.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
'Ibra umilia il reporter': ecco perch? esistono giornalisti di serie B...

:lol: :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

tumblr_nizbjtmMZe1qfvcb1o5_250.gif

http://bringyoursister.tumblr.com

i like this all black
tumblr_nivaeuSmRA1qfvcb1o1_400.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
damn!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B90IEF_IIAADYlV.jpg:large

time for me to book up tattoo guy again
Kinda ruins the overall picture for me. Hopefully those are fakes. This looks ok
tumblr_njr9suCYsV1rvcay3o1_540.jpg

The kung fu goal. cred: S_19 - http://gfycat.com/SplendidImmenseBonobo
angles - http://gfycat.com/GroundedSkeletalEastrussiancoursinghounds
angles 2 - http://gfycat.com/MixedOilyBat

I put that knee in yo face
Now what you gon' do with it?
5AFhoIf.jpg

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Is the first leg of the Zlatan - Chelsea match in Paris or London?

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
why would he ruin his body like that... I hope theyre fake. the tattoos he had before were cool now he looks like travis barker

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
what a legend.

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
---------------schmeichel----------------
-----baresi--beckenbauer---maldini----
-cafu----------------------------robertocarlos
--------albertini------rijkaard-----------
--best---------------------------cruyff---
---------------vanbasten-----------------

something different.

as long as we are being silly, why not put pele in there.

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
MAYBE kaka???

MAYBE???

Uh, Im gonna go ahead and say the guy who won a Ballon D'Or here, CL, and everything else there was to win in his prime years, was sold for 1B dollars etc was better than Ibra.

And I dont even like Kaka.

:thumbsup::thum

bsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: HAD LORD ZATLAN PLAYED A BIGGER PART OF HIS CAREER IN SERIEA, AND BEEN A PART OF AT LEAST 1 CL WINNING TEAM, HE MAY HAVE BROKEN INTO THE TOP 15.