Milan vs Liverpool

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan were a load of crap. Yes they had first team players missing but they should be able to beat the likes of Liverpool no problem. Simic and Domoraud were shit. Who the hell is Domoraud anyway? :mad: They better get Canna or no chance for the league.

Sweepleft

Beginner
Reaction score
forza__azzurri said:
Milan were a load of crap. Yes they had first team players missing but they should be able to beat the likes of Liverpool no problem. Simic and Domoraud were shit. Who the hell is Domoraud anyway? :mad: They better get Canna or no chance for the league.

What do u mean by the likes of Liverpool? Liverpool finished second in the Premiership last year and were a few minutes away from eliminating leverkausen in the Champions league.

Reaction score
Liverpool knocked Roma out of the champions league and if I remember correctly, Roma finished ahead of Milan in the league.

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I can't belive in this.....we lost again but the diffrence is in that that this time we lost from Liverpool.
What is happening with our team.With this players i thought that we will be able to win evrybody and not to lose like this.This is not fer.....
I know that this was only friendly match again but we should have seen on this matches in what shape are we....and now.....we can conclude that we are disaster.What is this???

If we countinue playing like this we will lose from Slovan too......and that is something that musn't happen.Cl is very important to us and all other teams and we must catch the finals.And i really think that we need Cannavaro sooooooooo much.We must buy him.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We played really bad in first half, but we got better still. never mind. We have to look forward to CL. we will be in great stage. i hope we wont get group of death. like we always gets. Tomasson missed great chance from cross from sheva. Dida sucks. played bad, Defence was worse. WE NEED CANNA. i have an idea all write ti acmilan.com and say to buy canna.

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Red&BlackDevils said:
We played really bad in first half, but we got better still. never mind. We have to look forward to CL. we will be in great stage. i hope we wont get group of death. like we always gets. Tomasson missed great chance from cross from sheva. Dida sucks. played bad, Defence was worse. WE NEED CANNA. i have an idea all write ti acmilan.com and say to buy canna.

While you're there get them to buy Nesta, Totti and Vieri pleeze! ;)

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sweepleft said:
forza__azzurri said:

What do u mean by the likes of Liverpool? Liverpool finished second in the Premiership last year and were a few minutes away from eliminating leverkausen in the Champions league.

Liverpool are crap, they play long ball all the time and there midfield is terrible apart from Gerrard. Owen wasnt even playing. What im trying to say is AC Milan are a class apart from Liverpool and should have been well capable of beating them.

P.S 1 good thing to come out of this was Seedorfs performance, I thought he was the best player on the park!! He had 4 or 5 chances to shoot from long range but only did so once. I think he didnt want to be seen as greedy but he should shoot every chance he gets, he's great at it!! :D

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Think obout this!
Milan played before bayern. 3 days before we played vs inter and juve and one day after we played vs Liverpool. Bayern beat Real 2-1 too like Milan.
But do you know any game that Bayern and liverpool played before like Milan?
Besides Liverpool played without owen.
And Milan played without Rui,pipo,Rivaldo,laursen, chamot.
Anyway Carlo was testing tacktics which he can play good game.

Reaction score
this is awfull, I wonder how did Lazio beat Liverpool 1-0 at Anfield and Milan cant beat Liverpool thats just not right somehow

Reaction score
Hi,

i´m from germany and i think that Milan´s problem iss the whole defence and i know nobody want to hear that the goalkeeper. Abbiati is normally good on the line but all the other things especially @ high balls isn´t really good i would say he is not a keeper who can play in Champions League.

Well, we essentially need Cannavaro because player like Laursen and co are not international skilled players they´re normal players who can play in Parma or in Brescia or something like this.

Bayern Munich does not have so much world class players as Milan but they have a gerat defence because they have Oliver Kahn. Normally they can´t beat Real Madrid or AC MILAN, but they have a good defence and strikers like Elber who need few chances to score.

So, what i want to say is: Milan need a better defence because u win games in the defence and not with your offence. If u have a good defence and a world-class offense than u can beat teams like Bayern Munich but not with such a bad defence. Bayern needs 2 chances to score 2 goals Milan need 5 chacnes beacuse Bayern has Kahn and a good defence, so Milan needs a good defence and they will win against Bayern.

Sorry for my bad bad english, i hope somebody will understand me :D

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I know we need Canna. and milan know that. Goalkeeper was Dida last night. he is bad. simic played awful and tomasson. Lauresn came on as a sub.

Reaction score
I think Dida played very well yesterday, he was very good. i think he is better than Abbiati at the moment.

I don´t think Milan will sign Canna, they will end ther transer campaign right now. ´

i hope Milan will play a good season :D

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Cannavaro MUST go to Milan. We need him so much.
But remember, when Rivaldo grow in our team we will show the world some Italian Samba Football!!!!!

Schedule