The Rumour Commode

Who would you prefer to come as a big name signing this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
PejaCity said:
Well we can offer him a contract in january , if he accepts we will continue playing for Fenerbahce till june and then will come for free. ( but till january he will be Ac.Milan Player )
A pre-contract is a contract that says the player will sign for a team in the future. So it's different from signing a player 6 months before his contract ends.

The funny or stupid thing is that a pre-contract has no value at all. So a player can sign all the pre-contract he wants, he still can sign wherever he wants afterwards...

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The rumor is valid. It's been posted in the Italian forum a couple of days ago if I recall correctly.

Good player but good enough for Milan?

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Maldini, Bazdarevic, Garincha, Zubanovic, Diego Ribas,Zinedine Zidane
Passion for *9* said:
If I talk BS you talk BS as well. And on top of it your judgment is a little clouded by... let's call it regional attachment + cultural preferences.

If he were anything special top clubs not only would line up to sign him, they would have lured him away from Turkey long ago, seeing he's about to turn 25.

EOD.
you think because im a muslim, and of top of it a bosnian muslim and he is a turk??? hell girl, its about football, if he was my blood enemy , he still plays good...girl, its about football here,not about regional attachment + cultural preferences, dont talk BS !...you think you know everything about the life here, just from the news? why is it a problem if i like more turks than germans??? get to the real world, find a hobby do something with your life, do not use words you dont even know the meaning of... man, im geting tired of these people thinkig they know everything about football just because the WC was held in their country...

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
teis said:
A pre-contract is a contract that says the player will sign for a team in the future. So it's different from signing a player 6 months before his contract ends.

The funny or stupid thing is that a pre-contract has no value at all. So a player can sign all the pre-contract he wants, he still can sign wherever he wants afterwards...
nopee... if he accepts the contract he will be Ac.Milan player , and if he wants to sign with another club then he will have to pay to Ac.Milan some money.. :), just like Poulsen did .

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
dino-diavolo said:
you think because im a muslim, and of top of it a bosnian muslim and he is a turk??? hell girl, its about football, if he was my blood enemy , he still plays good...girl, its about football here,not about regional attachment + cultural preferences, dont talk BS !...you think you know everything about the life here, just from the news? why is it a problem if i like more turks than germans??? get to the real world, find a hobby do something with your life, do not use words you dont even know the meaning of... man, im geting tired of these people thinkig they know everything about football just because the WC was held in their country...
Kiss my ass. You've just proven I was spot on.

He's a mediocre player + your crush on him won't change the fact.

EOD.

Reaction score
Would like to see him in milan i can remember him from last year when milan played fenerbahce in cl he played very good :) :)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
He played good vs Milan.
Its not like we r gonna sign Ronnie + Xavi + DeRossi in the summer so he would b a good addition 4 the team specially since he is free.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Also there is ppl who r starting 2 sound like an echo 4 others.
Really boring. :o

ilgenio@serbia

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Savicevic, Inzaghi, Weah, Nesta, Henry
dino-diavolo said:
why does he suck?
you talk bullshit ( for pasion - ass usual ), he is great, he can play at the wing ( both left and right ) and is a good striker, uses both of his legs ( and his head:D )...he is an allround player... i still remember his moves at the Fener-Milan game in the CL group stage last year...he would be an excellent signing;)

According to you he can even play as a goalkeeper...no shit..the only guy who talk bullshit is you...Have you ever watched him play...?No...so don't try to convince us how good he is...
For example: Kezman scored more than Van Nistelrooy in PSV but despite that he's an average player...why...because it is easy to score 20 goals in Turkey or Holland...but during his 2 years at Chelsea and Atletico Madrid he's done nothing...same would happen with Tuncay(i hope will not sign him)
Tuncay is a good player but not good enough for Milan and that's all...we need some really great players...we need to splash some cash if we want to be competitive...if we focus on players of this quality i'm sorry but that will not be enough...

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Kiss my ass. You've just proven I was spot on.

He's a mediocre player + your crush on him won't change the fact.

EOD.
wow, for me, it would be the first time, i dont know if it would be the first time for you:rolleyes: ... If we would sign the new Van Basten you would still talk BS... lets get to the real world, and realize that no1 wants to come here, except Grimi , the new maldini lol:head:
und noch etwas, Pasion kannst mich mall in mein terorischtisches loch licken;)

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^ Nah sweetie, you gots to find yourself someone else to lick your terrorist hole. Some Sarajevo slut. Maybe.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyway, back on topic.

According to online + real world sources (the döner guy :tongue: ) Tuncay has been stagnating + inconsistent + wasteful. 2003/04 was by far his best season. I found stats which support this claim, he scored 13 last season + only 7 the season before.

We really should stop lowering our standards unless we want to take up Juve's place in Serie B next season :o

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
this guy fuking sux,please no.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pussycat_doll said:
this guy fuking sux,please no.
He is free + young + talented so I don’t know why u object specially when he is better than most of our starters in midfield ?
We can get him & if he didn’t shine we can always make some profit by selling him.
So either he do us good or we make some extra money by selling him.
It’s a win-win situation.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wouhou , Nazi vs Terrorist fight. :D

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
Wouhou , Nazi vs Terrorist fight. :D

jajajjajaja=))))))))))))))))))))0

Well wee do have to paim him a salary u know,well what ever bring him on i guess:)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who is the Nazi, LAME ?

Talking of Nazis, LAME, they + their 'deeds' seem to be rather popular in your neck of the woods. I always get applauded by certain people from a certain part of the world for the most embarrassing + ashaming part of Germany's history until I tell them I'm on Israel's side. Shuts them up real quick.

--

Will you ever manage to stick with your opinion for longer than one post, 'doll' ? You were right the first time, TUNCAY SUCKS. But at least you've scored a cookie point with LAME now. Congrats on the achievement ;)

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i was just bored when i wrote that and ironic^^..i still think he SUX.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
He's young, he's fighter. I like him, I think we should sing him.. Better him than stay only with, Pippo, Gila and Oli :rolleyes:

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
^^^ Nah sweetie, you gots to find yourself someone else to lick your terrorist hole. Some Sarajevo slut. Maybe.
because you did it all wrong...i never sad you were a Nazi, Wild, thanks budy nice idea:rolleyes:..i doesnt matter on which side you are..nah back on topic, would love to see him in the red-black jersey...like DugiNEsta said, a fighter:cool:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rinogers said:
Well Ronaldinho, Buffon, Eto'o and a return of Shevchenko wouldn't be free, yet i've seen stories about their immenent arrival from him. Yet these promises never seem to come through. Infact it would seem your presidents policy is to feed his clubs fans with bullshit about signing the worlds best players in order to appease their frustration at a lack of talent playing for AC Milan these days. Just as Perez did at Real Madrid. But thats just the logical approach i'm offering you here.
From not knowing shit on Milan to offering a logical approach to Milan affairs + Berluska stories... in 2 days. Interesting 'development'... LOL.

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
Passion for *9* said:
From not knowing shit on Milan to offering a logical approach to Milan affairs + Berluska stories... in 2 days. Interesting 'development'... LOL.
I would like to think I knew a bit more than "shit" to begin with thanks very much. And his announcements about Ronaldinho and Shevchenko were covered and ridiculed a lot in the British press, as you would expect when the worlds best player is hunted so publicly by a club that are involved in such a scandal.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^ Of course you know more than shit, you just pretend to know less. Good luck in keeping up the act.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
^^^ Of course you know more than shit, you just pretend to know less. Good luck in keeping up the act.

Pitty he cant use his normal identity ..

Back to the topic , can we leave aside politics , religion ? In the end of ends , Milan wont ask us who to sign or who not..

Its amazing people reaction when it comes to something that is linked with Islam .. they burn and provocate .. its just a forum.. politics are not allowed.. otherwise we have all what to say... so stick to the rules everyone..

Personally , I dont think Milan is going to sign him ..

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
Passion for *9* said:
Whats is your deal exactly? Are you some kind of village idiot who floats around making the most obscure random remarks in an attempt to fend people off? To be honest i've lost my patience with it already but as my presence is so visably irritating you for what ever reason that may be mate, i've decided to stick around out of spite more than anything else, so get used to it. Now buzz off and annoy someone else.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
"il presidente" got mad .. heheh

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rinogers said:
Whats is your deal exactly? Are you some kind of village idiot who floats around making the most obscure random remarks in an attempt to fend people off? To be honest i've lost my patience with it already but as my presence is so visably irritating you for what ever reason that may be mate, i've decided to stick around out of spite more than anything else, so get used to it. Now buzz off and annoy someone else.
Well, 'mate', I would encourage you to stick around as your presence isn't irritating at all but amusing. We just sit back + wait for you to slip up. Like you always do.

And easy on the insults if you plan on lasting a little longer ;)

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
Passion for *9* said:
Well, 'mate', I would encourage you to stick around as your presence isn't irritating at all but amusing. We just sit back + wait for you to slip up. Like you always do.

And easy on the insults if you plan on lasting a little longer ;)
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? CARDS ON THE TABLE I HAVEN'T THE SLIGHTEST CLUE WHAT YOUR GETTING AT!

So how about instead of constantly talking in riddles and jibberish, "slip up" on what? "like "I" always" what? You make it clear to me as I obviously have missed something out here, or just leave it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule