The wrestling thread...........brotha

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
"Only happens once a year... Nothing feels like big show feel like this bound for glory..."

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
I'm pesuming Damn was up late crying ...I watched after caving in , and here is my rundown.

Spoiler:

Opener Ultimate X it was a fucking ladder match , with pointless spot after pointless spot.Unforgetable with a shit finish. :fp:

Match 2: Tag Team title extravaganza...BRO MANS WIN IT , WITH phil heath haha bog average Impact style match...title change no one cared. :lol:

ANGLE TURNED DOWN THE HOF , WHY WHY WHY was this booked ? ********

Match 3: Gail Kim wins after THE WORLDS UGLIEST WOMAN appears , title change no one cared.

Match 4 : Angle v Roode ...a good match very good wrestling I enjoyed this , and the finish worked with how the match went. :proud:

Match 4: Yeah EC3 no one gave a fuck , and a nobody not contracted got a payoff on the TNA BIGGEST PPV OF THE YEAR...but I guess the TNA PPV payoffs are less than minimum wage anywaay...seriously EC3 what a bust

Match 5: Magnus over Sting , match was boring sting cant go needs to be gone...Magnus now cocky arrogant heel.He'll be jobbing by November.

MAIIIIINNN EVENTOOOO: AJ Vs Bully...Few nice spots AJ neary killed himself 450 through a table on the outside...Bully tore up the ring screamed like a bufoon and AJ caught him...Dixie came down to no reaction but stopped Hebner making a count on bully...then stood there let Hebner count the 1...2...3 for AJ ...AJ WINS AJ WINS. :fp:

No reaction until AJ jumped into the crowdand the fans dug it...

Biggest PPV of the year was an average Impact...I thought hey what if my interest is got , but it wasn't ...IMO it was just an Impact with a few Title changes.For the biggest PPV of the year especially with only 4 PPV's this was terrible an awful effort...

Cant wait to see AJ at Comic Con with the title and facing HHH at summerslam only for Kevin Na...wait ah its the AUTUMN OF AJ..Not rehash from 2 years ago.
This was embarrasing for all in TNA creative really a dud.

Angle Roode was very good though.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just finished the tag match. Damn was right, it was surprisingly good, considering who the participants are.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After reading the spoilers please tell me Damn did not purchase this. :lol::lol::lol:

As far as I'm concern the only shows that is good is the Raw after Wrestlemania and the Royal rumble. Everything else is pretty much shit.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
After reading the spoilers please tell me Damn did not purchase this. :lol::lol::lol:

As far as I'm concern the only shows that is good is the Raw after Wrestlemania and the Royal rumble. Everything else is pretty much shit.

Nah he didnt.
Rumble , and the build up to Mania is usually better than most RAW's .From Rumble to RAW Mania is better than any other American Wrestling on tv.
April - Jan is dog shit.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Nah he didnt.
Rumble , and the build up to Mania is usually better than most RAW's .From Rumble to RAW Mania is better than any other American Wrestling on tv.
April - Jan is dog shit.

this year, WM build up and WM was pretty poor/average

payback to summer slam was pretty good.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It is actually :lol: he called her aunty and their motto is "the world needs us. We are the carters" :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the road to WM and WM 30 are average/poor if they bring the rock back again.

his segments are just :fp:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Uh oh.. Dixie appeared.. Fuckery to commence

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That Indian aunty wearing AJ styles shirt :proud:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
so a guy with no contract is the champ and she didn't do anything to stop it, what happens on impact? she strips him off the title? :lol:

copying the punk and bryan story lines in 1 go, TNA :proud: ruthless efficiency :proud:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
so a guy with no contract is the champ and she didn't do anything to stop it, what happens on impact? she strips him off the title? :lol:

copying the punk and bryan story lines in 1 go, TNA :proud: ruthless efficiency :proud:

such a lame troll.
did you even watch? :fp:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
make good old earl count like he's in the matrix and give burry a chair :lol: :lol:

that acting though :lol: :proud:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Magnus heel turn coming soon. Probably will face aj at genesis. Bound for glory series final rematch

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
make good old earl count like he's in the matrix and give burry a chair :lol: :lol:

that acting though :lol: :proud:

then what was the point of lieing in your previous post :rolleyes:

tna do enough stupid shit you don't have to make stuff up :fp:

Magnus heel turn coming soon. Probably will face aj at genesis. Bound for glory series final rematch

I think it will be roode for the next few months.
roode is a very good heel and roode/ego with dixie's help vs AJ could be a good feud

genesis is a couple of months away and truth be told magnus still isn't ready either as a face or heel to headline a ppv.
another big match against an angle or hardy and then they can think about it.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
she didn't do anything worthwhile :devilehh:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
I did , she stopped the first count...then stood there for the second :lol::lol:

yeah but she did something yes?
she never stopped the count she slowed it......hebner still tried to complete the count.
so in the end he decided to complete the count regardless of the consequences, 2nd time he just counted as normal and didn't care about dixie as he had already disobeyed her.....what she gonna do fire him twice :lol:

when tna comes on do you guys watch or just look for things to post the next day?

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah but she did something yes?
she never stopped the count she slowed it......hebner still tried to complete the count.
so in the end he decided to complete the count regardless of the consequences, 2nd time he just counted as normal and didn't care about dixie as he had already disobeyed her.....what she gonna do fire him twice :lol:

when tna comes on do you guys watch or just look for things to post the next day?

I had stopped , but thought BIGGEST SHOW THE YEAR should watch.
It was a nothing show besides Angle Roode that was very good.
It doesn't matter how idiotic or bad it is to me , you like/love/tolerate it.
For their biggest PPV it was bad.A poor showing , what do want me to do lie ? I pointed out what I liked , and the rest was average it was a 3 hour impact.