Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Tbh only thing I've got to say is that I think the Liverpool scouts must have seen something in Caroll... Cause you don't pay that amount of money for a guy with 10 EPL goals, without knowing what you're getting. He's the most expensive player English player ever btw. He needs to be almost as good as Shearer to be considered a success, and btw I could totally see him becoming a new Shearer, although as of now I remain sceptical.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
seba larsson scored an amazing goal, you guys should check it out :thumbsup:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Sage...want....man u... do.... good? :conf::conf::conf:

I'm too old to hate on clubs, although united do piss me off, but you must admire their winning mentality/foundation :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm going to reserve my "bursts of anger" at the Milan players when they flop instead of hating on other clubs :tongue:

Forza Rooney + Young + Nani :star::proud::star::proud::star::proud::star:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol:

who's your captain? I'd go with Nani, most consistent end product in the league despite inconsitent performances, the stats do not lie - certainly not in a stats game like FF

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
my captain..hmmm

my posts tomorrow will tell you who my captain is. :D you may have to ban me if things go bad :lol:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
joey barton seriously needs to join barcelona... his comments about gervinho are just -____- he has the face cover and roll down to perfection

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
EA Sports, true to form, has ruined FPL. I used to enjoy looking at the live points updates as matches were going on, but now the idiots update only at e-o-d.

Also, the engine was down for about 15 hours before the matches started - a lot of my competitors in another league couldn't change their team. Thankfully I was jobless on Friday morning :tongue:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Carrol just looks awful technically. Everything looks awkward and a challenge. 35 million for a young John Carew.

It looks like the finally replaced Crouch:star:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Apparently Torres is likely to start today against Stoke. I think he'll have a good season.

edit: Chelsea look a bit crap.

Last edited:

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
That was awesome by Ramires.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Torres looked good towards the end of the half.

Ramires was probably one of the better players. They really need someone creative from midfield, Lampard just doesnt cut it anymore.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Great Stoke City
Why does everybody hate Stoke?

Granted, there football leaves a lot to admire but it's definitely effective and they've cemented themselves as a mid table club right from promotion, gradually improving each year. They're not going to qualify for the CL any time soon. But they're an example to any promoted team.

LimerickMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Zidane, Maldini, McGrath, Keane, Weah, Shevchenko, Gullit, Figo, Ronaldo, Inzaghi,
Why does everybody hate Stoke?

Granted, there football leaves a lot to admire but it's definitely effective and they've cemented themselves as a mid table club right from promotion, gradually improving each year. They're not going to qualify for the CL any time soon. But they're an example to any promoted team.

I like Stoke! they aren't my team, but your right alot of people don't give them the credit they deserve

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
the ref is being a prick towards chelsea

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Chelsea should have had 2 pks. Torres has been good which will be a relief to the fans I guess :tongue:

I really like Malouda, but I don't know why. He just seems sort of awesome.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
this game is stupid can some one keep possession ffs. :fp:

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Ancelotti should not be sacked. dont see a change for the better, under villa boas.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
United team to play West Brom:

De Gea

Smalling Ferdinand Vidic Fabio

Nani Anderson Cleverley Young

Welbeck Rooney

* Could be a 4-2-3-1 with Welbeck left and Young behind Rooney (or a 4-2-3-1 with Rooney behind Welbeck)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule