AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
this I like

mi18116.jpg

yuuuuuuuuuup :star:

VByQapU.png

������

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Alright.. this jacket is what I'm buying this year.. best of the lot. This whole collection seems to have been designed with two different briefs. Half of it is really bad, the other half is good.

mi18142.jpg

Teigen_K

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva
Just put an order in for a home jersey (no print, because the print usually goes bad after only a few months), a gray hoodie and a t-shirt for my wife. Gotta keep trying to make her a Milanista!

The new jersey looks good. Only minus for me is the collar, could do without that. I really wanted this hoodie though, and I'm not gonna order without putting a jersey in the basket.

k.n.

Primavera
Reaction score
Even if we had some famous players...20 euros for nameset ??? for god's sake it's a stamp 1-2 years before it was 10 euros. For a full shirt, not a player version you need 115-120 € with patches!!! some fucking respect to fans...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
kEax2LO.jpg

he needs to sign some painters or idk.. jesus

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i can forgive the chalanoglu spelling error due to external circumstances affecting the club :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i mean you could buy any black hoodie and put a sticker on the bottom of it dog

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
i mean you could buy any black hoodie and put a sticker on the bottom of it dog

I'll have a logo on my jerseys and track jacket. The quality of the fabric looks good in the pic but idk, I like the Mundo Milan font on the back also

gonna wear it to concerts and beer gardens/pubs for sure. i cant wait to smoke 100 blunts wearing this hoodie

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
in my experience puma does make fine clothing, as for myself i will also be smoking prodigious amounts of cannabis in puma milan apparel, i wish you luck in you endeavors

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Puma makes real quality apparel actually.. in terms of casual wear, they’ve always been superior to Adidas for me.

The only thing is the horrendous 2nd kit design. Everything else has been ok so far.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Puma makes real quality apparel actually.. in terms of casual wear, they’ve always been superior to Adidas for me.

The only thing is the horrendous 2nd kit design. Everything else has been ok so far.

The away shirt is kiiiiiiinda growing on me a bit. I don't hate that black line across it as much as I did yesterday.

Still miss these though...

fcce89b06359ed8f9361126f1924eeb3.jpg

image8040.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
They spelled Hakan's name wrong, fuckin amateur hour :lol: