German Bundesliga Thread

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I hope Wender can win the champion, they play beautiful attack football.

BoredGame

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM
actually, is this league, the battle for the championship is gone, bayern is always the one. the 2nd place struggle would be more interesting

Rex

Reaction score
Bundesliga has kicked off.

Bayern Munchen take a 2-0 win over Borussia Dortmund. Makaay-the forgotten, and Schweini scored.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Borussia Dortmund is my fav team, and they don't have good team to win the league.

Hope Werder wins it.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
On Friday, Nurnberg continued their surprise run by beating Gladbach, 1-0 home.
Today, 6 games played..
Results :

Alemannia Aachen 0 - 1 Schalke 04
Borussia Dortmund 1 - 1 Mainz
Eintracht Frankfurt 0 - 0 Wolfsburg
Energie Cottbus 2 - 2 Hamburger SV
Hertha BSC 4 - 0 Hannover
Werder Bremen 2 - 1 Bayer Leverkusen

I watched Aachen - S04 match.. Aachen was the better side.. And After Krstajic's dismissal at 29th of minute, they increased the pressure on Königsblauen.. But they missed a lot of chances, and the 1st half ended goalless. In the 2nd half, S04 seemed more organised than the 1st half, and Rodriguez -who entered the game in place of Rafinha- scored with a header. Then they slowed down the game, thinking of escaping with 1-0. And they did it. But Aachen played a very nice football in the 1st half. Their biggest disadvantage is lack of experience.. And their supporters are very lively. I think Aachen can surprise some bigger teams in BundesLiga by beating them at home with their supporters' big prop.

Rex

Reaction score
Watched Bremen - Leverkusen. An entertaining match, tough game, and tricky one to beat. Game should've won in midfield, as I saw it's fairly balanced to the both side to manage, but Bremen somehow they knew how to hit on the break. Leverkusen also had a few dangerous chances, but lack of finishing touch whatsoever.

I saw both Tranquillo Barnetta and Andriy Voronin are new Leverkusen's roster. Pierre Wome and Hugo Almeida in Bremen side. :)

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Is anyone watching the Stuttgart vs Arminia Bielefeld?

If someone watches it, can he/she tell me how did Ricardo Osorio and Pavel Pardo played?

thnx! :)

Rex

Reaction score
vani_pirlo_21 said:
Is anyone watching the Stuttgart vs Arminia Bielefeld?

If someone watches it, can he/she tell me how did Ricardo Osorio and Pavel Pardo played?

thnx! :)

Wow, two Mexicans play in Bundesliga in the same roster, VfB Stuttgart ? :)

Here's my take. You should've subscribed Bundesliga, vani. So that you don't miss your fellow countrymen to catch. :D ;)

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Rex said:
Wow, two Mexicans play in Bundesliga in the same roster, VfB Stuttgart ? :)

Here's my take. You should've subscribed Bundesliga, vani. So that you don't miss your fellow countrymen to catch. :D ;)

It was about time for Mexican players to move to Europe... but who can blame them, they get a lot of money...
It's hard to get Italian football, imagine German league... :o

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yesterday's matches :
Arminia Bielefeld 2 - 3 Stuttgart
Bochum 1 - 2 Bayern Munich

Watched Bochum vs. Bayern.. Bayern urgently need a midfielder for providing a backup to Hargreaves. Because, yesterday Hargreaves didn't play, and the center midfield was formed by Ottl - Demichelis partnership, which created nothing. At first, Makaay scored at 42nd min thanks to great assist by Salihamidzic. In 2nd half, Bochum woke up, and at 52nd min, Junior scored with a great assist by Misimovic, who really seemed to be a prospect for the future. Maybe a potenital Bayern player in a few years :)
Then at 65th min, Bochum conceded a funny goal by Bönig's miskick on the ball on the goal line, scored by Lahm.
Poldi and Hargreaves must play for Bayern. [Poldi entered the game at last 15 minutes or something] And they definitely need a decent CM because even a center midfield constituted by Hargreaves and Demichelis isn't good enough for CL games. Maybe that partnership can even break down in some BundesLiga matches..

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Easy now. We would like if Bayern to win and be in good shape. Then hopefully they'll kick out one other team in Europe. Not to mention taht if we get thruogh group phase they are pretty comfortable opponent IMO.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
can anyone please tell me who won the german league for the last 4 seasons ? i need the information please. its important. thanks :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Milanista said:
can anyone please tell me who won the german league for the last 4 seasons ? i need the information please. its important. thanks :D
Welcome to the internet.
2006 Bayern München
2005 Bayern München
2004 Werder Bremen
2003 Bayern München

Took 3 seconds to find it from wikipedia...

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Jasper said:
Welcome to the internet.
2006 Bayern München
2005 Bayern München
2004 Werder Bremen
2003 Bayern München

Took 3 seconds to find it from wikipedia...

hahaha thanks mate ! :D munchen sure looks strong :eek:

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
i think that bayern is still the strongest side in the bundesliga,werder are very offensive team but still not good enough to win the tittle,and i`m very surprised with hamburg they have great players but still no victory for them

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
bayern lost and i cant believe it

Arminia Bielefeld 2 - 1 Bayern Munich

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
guys does anyone regularly watch the bundesliga if so can they tell me how well mahdavikia & karimi have been playing plz??? its so hard to watch highlighs of games over here

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna
siatanhai said:
guys does anyone regularly watch the bundesliga if so can they tell me how well mahdavikia & karimi have been playing plz??? its so hard to watch highlighs of games over here
are you from iran i live in england and there is not a channel that i know of that has german league games on it

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
One of the most entertaining leagues... At least for me.. I love BundesLiga :)

Last edited:

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Is Mr. Tomasson still with Stuttgart, forgive my ignorance. So far, how is he with the team? How many goals he scored for them?

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
rossoneroid said:
Is Mr. Tomasson still with Stuttgart, forgive my ignorance. So far, how is he with the team? How many goals he scored for them?
I dont think he has scored this season. this weak they beat Werder 3-2 but he didnt scored