Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
come on boiz !!

Last edited:

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Traveling to Tuscany, eh?
Hope we somehow manage to win 3 pts. Gotta get full points leading up to the derby

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Traveling to Tuscany, eh?

CALCIO___MGbig.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I want to see this:

----------------------------Pepe Reina-----------------------------
-------------Calabria---Romagnoli----Caldara-----Rodriguez----
------------------------Kessie-----Biglia----------------------------
------------Samu-------------Hakan-----------Bonaventura----
-------------------------------Higuain----------------------------

But i'm betting our fearless leader will

- play $$$ in goal
- bench Caldara cause he is "not ready"
- Play Hakan on the wing
- Bench Samu and play slow poke useless dribbler Suso.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
I want to see this:

----------------------------Pepe Reina-----------------------------
-------------Calabria---Romagnoli----Caldara-----Rodriguez----
------------------------Kessie-----Biglia----------------------------
------------Samu-------------Hakan-----------Bonaventura----
-------------------------------Higuain----------------------------

But i'm betting our fearless leader will

- play $$$ in goal
- bench Caldara cause he is "not ready"
- Play Hakan on the wing
- Bench Samu and play slow poke useless dribbler Suso.

Makes perfect sense to bench the guy who assisted our only 2 goals in the last match for a guy who did nothing but useless dribbles and dives against Dudelange.
Also Hakan’s weak performances lately has not been due to him playing as a winger, he plain and simple just sucks like he did last fall as well.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Makes perfect sense to bench the guy who assisted our only 2 goals in the last match for a guy who did nothing but useless dribbles and dives against Dudelange.
Also Hakan’s weak performances lately has not been due to him playing as a winger, he plain and simple just sucks like he did last fall as well.

He has one good match in 10, and somehow this should be enough to keep playing him? Apart from the occasional assist we are playing with 10 men on the field.

He doesn't track back properly, he doesn't pressure the position either, and his runs are laughable at best. He tries a million dribbles per match/and sometimes he gets lucky.

He is not first material if you look at his output fairly. Samu on the other hand at least is promising, has all the features Suso doesn't and wasn't a consistent starter like Suso, so he needs his chance.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
He has one good match in 10, and somehow this should be enough to keep playing him? Apart from the occasional assist we are playing with 10 men on the field.

He doesn't track back properly, he doesn't pressure the position either, and his runs are laughable at best. He tries a million dribbles per match/and sometimes he gets lucky.

He is not first material if you look at his output fairly. Samu on the other hand at least is promising, has all the features Suso doesn't and wasn't a consistent starter like Suso, so he needs his chance.

I agree that Suso has been underwhelming to say the least. But I struggle to see the point in benching him right after his best game in 6 months or so

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I agree that Suso has been underwhelming to say the least. But I struggle to see the point in benching him right after his best game in 6 months or so

Because fuck him that's why. One good game in 6 months, can't guarantee that he will perform consistently.

We brought other players, we should play them.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Because fuck him that's why. One good game in 6 months, can't guarantee that he will perform consistently.

We brought other players, we should play them.

But how could we expect consistency from Suso if we were to bench him right after he was motm

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But how could we expect consistency from Suso if we were to bench him right after he was motm

Again, Suso has a history here, a history of mediocrity. Doing the same thing (playing suso as starter again this season, when we now have alternatives) as last season, and expecting a different result is stupid to say the least.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i think suso can help us get 3 points tomorrow

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Gattuso has tested Borini as a striker ahead of tomorrow's game, due to the injury of Higuain and Cutrone's current condition. [MilanNews.It]

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
ffs

Higuain didn't travel after all

Reaction score
I think there's still a chance we get to see Higuain since he's included in the squad. It's still early days But I'm not as excited as I was at the start of the season. Gattuso's really needs to improve in his tactical diversity, all I've seen so far from him this season has been comical substitution worse than those of Allegri's worst days. Sometimes I think he makes substitutions just for the sake of it. even a blind man could see Bonaventura was the best and biggest goal threat in our team in the last game yet Gatusso thought it wise to take him off for a Bakayoko who is yet to truly convince. it's laughable really, like when we needed a goal against cagliari and he subbed a left back for another left back, it's downright comical and annoying really. I want to see Gatusso improve and I want to see him offer some more tactical astuteness but he needs to learn fast or he will be out of a job soon

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Fabio will suprise us. Can't wait for tomorrow

Schedule