Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
yea criskaka definitely was the first tumblr tag when i was like DAMN this fanfic thing is no joke

tumblr_l5dh54jtQq1qc6tkko1_500.jpg
cris-kaka.jpg

tumblr_liys4svvBN1qdzfnpo1_500.jpg

but.....this is the romance everyone wanted

tumblr_l79v8wCQPZ1qbed93o1_500.jpg

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Oh I forgot your definition of the highest level involves a magic island on the left ...

Explains everything.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
No one here cares about Dinho other than the guy giving you :thumbsup:

Kaka? He can be compared to Ribery-Robben. Nowhere close to the standards set by Cr9 and Messi... Heck, not even close to Iniesta.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
That is your opinion. I suggest you keep it to yourself if you're only try to belittle the opinions of others without much reasoning ...

Read through again - I was referring to when they were in top form. Ronaldo is already on the decline and Messi will soon follow - if not already. The two of them were more consistent for a longer period of time, and one wonders how a growth hormone deficient kid can remain injury-free for such long spells ...

But when at their peak, I'd pick Kaka' over these two any day of the week.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
When at his peak, Kaka was certainly more great to watch than Cron but not at all close to Messi.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Kaka was fucking amazing.
There isn't an attacking midfielder as good as kaka or better since his best days.
The ozils and silvas are nothing compared to kaka.

the way he used to use the pace to dribble people with ease.. Those wc through passes. Hos ability to score... I am starting to cry just by thinking about this.

Look at our team today :cry:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
That is your opinion. I suggest you keep it to yourself if you're only try to belittle the opinions of others without much reasoning ...

Read through again - I was referring to when they were in top form. Ronaldo is already on the decline and Messi will soon follow - if not already. The two of them were more consistent for a longer period of time, and one wonders how a growth hormone deficient kid can remain injury-free for such long spells ...

But when at their peak, I'd pick Kaka' over these two any day of the week.

I perfectly understood what you meant so let me rephrase it to make you understand better:

Kaka' at his extremely highest, most consistent, and physically fit peak was nowhere close to where Messi or Ronaldo have been for the past 6 years (their peak/top form). And also, I will include Iniesta of this period being better than Kaka at his peak.

Unless you mean to say that Kaka 05-07 was better than Messi 05-07 and Ronaldo 05-07 then that would be true. But that is not Messi and Ronaldo's top form. Nowhere close. In that case this statement would be wrong:

When in top form, I think he was better than Messi and Ronaldo in top form.

Kaka at peak form can be compared to Ribery and Robben at their peak form but not to Messi, Cr9 or Iniesta.

Also, I will just point out for clarity - you gave no reasoning whatsoever when you made your lazy statement. I didnt feel the need to give one either.

Edit:

When at his peak, Kaka was certainly more great to watch than Cron but not at all close to Messi.

For sure he was great to watch. I'd watch him over Ronaldo. That doesnt mean he was better though.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
For sure he was great to watch. I'd watch him over Ronaldo. That doesnt mean he was better though.

'Better' is largely a useless word to use when debating this topic. It's all far too subjective. I only care about whose game pleased me more.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
'Better' is largely a useless word to use when debating this topic. It's all far too subjective. I only care about whose game pleased me more.

'Better' refers to pretty much every footballing statistic you can think of in this case - the least subjective thing.

Whereas, what you describe as pleasing is ironically the most subjective thing.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
'Better' refers to pretty much every footballing statistic you can think of in this case - the least subjective thing.

Whereas, what you describe as pleasing is ironically the most subjective thing.

You are confusing 'Successful' and 'Effective' for 'Better'. Cristiano has had a far more successful and more effective career than Kaka. It's an output judgement - that's what statistics make.

'Better' is something with many more layers. For me, 'better' always remain a slightly childish thing to say in a football debate. Footballers will always have their own style, circumstances, choice of clubs etc. There's no better or worse.

Pleasing is the most personal way to describe how a footballer's game has affected you. I've long since discarded attempts to compare how one player affects one against how the same player affects a different person. For me, therefore, footballers are best evaluated by how they please me in whatever aspects I like while watching football. Kaka's game pleases me a lot more than Cristiano's. And that's really all that matters to me. Not Kaka's career choices or goals scored.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
You are confusing 'Successful' and 'Effective' for 'Better'. Cristiano has had a far more successful and more effective career than Kaka. It's an output judgement - that's what statistics make.

'Better' is something with many more layers. For me, 'better' always remain a slightly childish thing to say in a football debate. Footballers will always have their own style, circumstances, choice of clubs etc. There's no better or worse.

Pleasing is the most personal way to describe how a footballer's game has affected you. I've long since discarded attempts to compare how one player affects one against how the same player affects a different person. For me, therefore, footballers are best evaluated by how they please me in whatever aspects I like while watching football. Kaka's game pleases me a lot more than Cristiano's. And that's really all that matters to me. Not Kaka's career choices or goals scored.

Then that's a definition problem.

My definition of 'better' is 'effective' and 'successful' (given the context) because I see football as a sport of W, D, and L's. That's why I could appreciate the Italian game when I started watching it over the other leagues because they emphasized the same things. Aesthetics are a different branch of comparison altogether in my view. I can appreciate both but I put way more emphasis on the former in questions of better.

(Enrique and Guardiola's Barcelona combine both aspects for me that's why they are a better club compared to other recent European winners.)

Kaka' was more aesthetically pleasing to watch than CRon. But by my definition CRon is better. (Iniesta and Messi are both more aesthetically pleasing to watch than Kaka' along with being "better".)

Last edited:

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
If u ever play football..playing in the midle is harder than in the wing... I rate kaka higher than iniesta, because he could adapt in any system or teams.

If u dont agree, play football first.

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Isco >> iniesta

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Ditto

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
MLS Referees..