Game of Thrones (TV Show edition)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I don't want any spoilers. But...

If you're saying that the two first episodes of this season solves this dilemma, how's that a spoiler? Maybe I've just missed it (because I really don't know what you're talking about).

I have just started with the "A feast for crows" book.

Cause you're supposed to bounce theories about it. Easter egg.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The last 2 episodes contain some conversations that if you couple them with some in the earlier season you can figure it out.

help.

i'm curious as hell now.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
You need to read beyond the obvious, MB. :mb:

No really, there's lots of clever little forshadowing and hints of hints of theories everywhere. You should re-read the series at least once.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
You need to read beyond the obvious, MB. :mb:

No really, there's lots of clever little forshadowing and hints of hints of theories everywhere. You should re-read the series at least once.

not gonna happen, i don't enjoy the books that much... i read them mostly because i'm so curious and don't have the patience to wait :D

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
only for series watchers , whats wrong with all the families and children in GOT. that nipple sucking prince in vale :conf: is mrs Starks nephew :conf:

thought about it when i heard/read Hoster Tully in the episode and review

only one family had good children Starks, half of them are dead. Did ned stark really bang a woman in a war? Sean Bean might have but Ned :conf:

just watched that episode couple of weeks ago where Ned says we wil talk about your mom next time we meet :fp:

GRRR martin

LAnnister children :proud: :lol:

There's a theory that Jon Snow is actually Ned Stark's sister's kid with Rhaegar Targaryen

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Understable. Curiosity was the reason I blazed through the books in a couple of weeks as well. I wasn't looking to get particularly engrossed in the book, just to find out what happens.

Then an year or so passed, and they were just starting Season 3 and I had some free time to kill, so I re-read it.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
There's a theory that Jon Snow is actually Ned Stark's sister's kid with Rhaegar Targaryen

Not a theory though, its pretty much proven in the books. Il give you that the tv series not so much, but there`s major`s hints in it also.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
We get the story about Lyanna and Rhaegar in the crypts scene with Robert and Ned
When Ned is saying goodbye to Jon and Jon asks about his mother, Ned says "the next time we see each other, we'll talk about your mother. I promise." And he looks very upset as he's delivering this line.
The portrayal of Robert's blind hatred towards Targs (showing why Jon's origins needed to be hidden)
Oberyn's wording in 4x01 "left her for another woman"
Possibly the blue rose Daario hands Dany, though that's more of a nod to book readers than a tangible hint.
Twin+ Olena`s conversation about Rhaegar.

And a few more that i can't remember now.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Not a theory though, its pretty much proven in the books. Il give you that the tv series not so much, but there`s major`s hints in it also.

he is being a solid cunt like he is

Forget it if i asked something, I would rather google it

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I only made that summary cause Ash gave it away..

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I only made that summary cause Ash gave it away..

I meant about him ... good for him I guess. what a bonafide cunt

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
RkxjlGW.gif

Mexes_5

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Kaka, Mexes, Pazzini
:lol: amazing

Fuck the king.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

stop being a jackass

I havent even fuckin read the books

what you cant even fuckin' hypothesize now?

Blame Az for bringing in the books not me :o

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
I'm almost half way season 2. Man that Geoffry Bieber dude is fucking annoying. :mad:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
so what exactly does the white walkers do to the babies.. Just freeze them to ice.. and then what?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so what exactly does the white walkers do to the babies.. Just freeze them to ice.. and then what?

User the

tags next time so you don't ruin it for people who haven't see the episode yet. You didn't for me cause i had the common sense to avoid the thread knowing there would be at least one troll, but others might have seen your post.

Now addressing the episode, OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:

With this episode so many book theories about WW have been confirmed or not.

They don't reproduce sexually, the turn humans into them. Is this some kind of disease/ ritual type thing?

Are the WW actually the first men trying to take their lands back from the Andals??This gives a whole new meaning to the " blood of the first men runs into my veins" .

Stanis wont't turn into the Night's King as he was just confirmed to be an other already. And we saw the other 12 lord commanders are whit him, HOLY SHIT.

Thoughts people? Il comment on the rest of the episode later, this was FUCKING HUGE.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Make them into Montolivo Lokis.
ricky.jpg

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Jesper_Blomqvist.jpg

Sawyer.jpg

Both look quite like Jaime Lannister.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Aw yeah! 3 more episodes left of season 3 and I will catch up with you guys.

Schedule