Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
wow.
Does he get an additional trophy for being so far ahead with his much more expensive team?
>claims to be a football fan

>fanboys Dollaruma and Andre Silva

>shits on Pep's football

When was the last time Pepe even got to the CL finals?

Must feel funny for both Allegri and Simeone to have got to it twice since he last did

He already won it more times than those 2 scrubs combined

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
100 pts in the EPL is really sumthing. And then there is the manner in which those pts were gotten... one can only applaud

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He already won it more times than those 2 scrubs combined

Luis Enrique has won the treble with that Barca team and Messi. That says it all about the coaching skill required for it...

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
100 pts in the EPL is really sumthing. And then there is the manner in which those pts were gotten... one can only applaud

:star::star::star::star::star:

32332111_10156465034834374_2774234361350848512_n.jpg

All of these recrds are impressive. But the one that got me was the 16 away wins. That's just crazy :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
most balanced league :lol:
every team can upset ...

Thats bc the league has never countered proper football b4. Its always been ping-pong... any1 can win on a given day.

England badly needed another year of this Guardiola and another year of this City team to really learn and soak up from. And even then, its England, it was a tough ask. But as things stand now... Pep wont be winning his 3rd WC.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Congratulations Pep for winning EPL manager of the year.

Hopefully you win manager of the year. Dominating the best league in the world is no small feat. Zidane shit the bed in the league. Liverpool is not winning the CL so who cares about klopp.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tribal Football

Former Chelsea striker Hernan Crespo has hailed Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho.

Crespo played under the Portuguese in Chelsea before the pair reunited at Internazionale.

"It was more than just about me. It was amazing, his history in Inter," Crespo told Goal.comahead of the Chelsea legends game against Inter Forever on Friday .

"I tried to help him when he moved there. It was great for us to work together again after Chelsea.

"Jose is different. Jose makes a difference and writes history because the future of his clubs will never be the same after him, because when he comes he brings a warpath as a manager. I think he became a great manager after he left Porto. I think Chelsea gave him more of a reputation which grew and grew."

The Argentinian legend thinks Mourinho is more than the usual manager and that he has changed the football clubs all-around.

"I think to be part of that moment was like being part of history. After Mourinho, football managers all changed. They changed what they said in press conferences and the way they behaved. Everything changed. In that moment we understood that managers don't just choose the starting 11.

"They must understand everything all around. It is about your relationships with your players, staff, doctors and media. He understood all of it and he was very clear with everybody. With the fans, with the media, the players and the owners. I understood that it is more than just about the first XI, he was more than that."

Dick! I may remove him from my sig

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Mourinho is a brilliant tactician and great coach, especially for star players, that are hard to handle.

I'd take him over Fraudiola, who hasn't achieved anything spectacular without Messi and tons of money, every day.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mourinho is a brilliant tactician and great coach, especially for star players, that are hard to handle.

I'd take him over Fraudiola, who hasn't achieved anything spectacular without Messi and tons of money, every day.

mou doesnt spend money? Id say over the course of their career up to this point mou has spent more.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

You do really like defensive football I see

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

you know that Mourinho spent almost 400m in his 2 years in Man Utd right?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Uniteds team on paper and the way they play is between day and night.. more boring to watch than allegris juve and I thought that was impossible

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mou doesnt spend money? Id say over the course of their career up to this point mou has spent more.
I'm not saying he doesn't spend, but he has won trophies without overspending everyone too. Regarding the second point, do they have the same career length?))

You do really like defensive football I see
Nope, I'm not even a Mou fan. But, I do respect him as a coach. You don't have to like someone to respect him.

I like the style displayed by coaches like Heynckes, Klopp, Pochettino. But, I also admire those who get results despite having huge talent and money disadvantage, like Simeone.

you know that Mourinho spent almost 400m in his 2 years in Man Utd right?
Wrong. 270 net spend and he has achieved good results, so it's worth it. He will win EPL in 2-3 years, which will be a big achievement, considering the shape of the team the past few years.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What place was City last year?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pep best manager in EPL, but wins only 1 game vs Klopp and loses 3 :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, his budget is closer to Benevento than to Pep's.

But, he's a much better coach, so I guess that evens it out.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is Pep gonna win the double? Oh wait, he got kicked out by some farmers

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Conte and Mourinho.

Two of the most boring coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.