Sinisa Mihajlović Thread

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
whatever his playing background, he's a proper, qualified coach. something we've not had since Max.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Official this shit already.

I hate it that he was a merda, but then when you look back at the two legends we had here who didn't do well maybe a former enemy who has better experience at coaching can help us more.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Miha being interviewed in Amalfi tonight where he collected his award for the coach of the year in Serie A

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I'd say Pioli and Gasperini deserved it more. Genoa was clearly better, better coached than Sampdoria. They saw a lot of players come and go, as usual - even selling their captain in mid season - but remained a very good team who could even make Matri and Niang score goals.

Lazio had a great mercato, getting Serie A's most underrated player(Parolo) who commode calls fodder, De Vriij etc, but still..3rd place.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
i starting to watch some video about him on youtube :proud:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Over twenty years later in 2011, talking to a French football magazine about the famous win in Bari, Mihajlović said:

?That final is still very vivid in my memory. I think it was the most boring final match in the European Cup history. Few hours before the match, seven of us were shown tapes with Olympique matches. I remember Ljupko Petrović telling us: 'If we attack them we'll leave ourselves open for counterattacks', to which I asked 'so, what do we do then'. His answer was: 'When you get the ball, give it back to them'. So we spent 120 minutes on the pitch without practically touching the ball. The match went to penalties, Manuel Amoros failed to convert his whereas we converted all five. Had we approached the match with attacking mentality, we probably would've lost, not because Olympique were necessarily better than us, but because their players were used to playing big matches like this one. We had a squad full of 21, 22, and 23-year-old kids

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Miha being interviewed in Amalfi tonight where he collected his award for the coach of the year in Serie A

I like his demeanor.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
First time that I've heard Italian spoken with a Serbian accent. It's funny

Samel

Primavera
Reaction score

Pezzo di merda lascia nostro Milan in pace!!! Interista figlio di putana !!!!

I hate this fucken guy I hope he never gets to coach our team. I rather see Sarri but not this guy. Fuck him

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo

I hate this fucken guy I hope he never gets to coach our team. I rather see Sarri but not this guy. Fuck him

Oh another Croatian hating on Sinisa? I'm sure that is not influencing your bias against him :lol::lol:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score

Hey hey hey...that's no way to talk to the man that will lead us to Champions League Glory :g:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I guess i'll have to start to like him now, although i think it could be easily accomplished with results obviously, but also he seems to have a lot of character, much like Simone.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
I'd starve to death

Sent from my SM-G9250 using Tapatalk

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Over twenty years later in 2011, talking to a French football magazine about the famous win in Bari, Mihajlović said:

?That final is still very vivid in my memory. I think it was the most boring final match in the European Cup history. Few hours before the match, seven of us were shown tapes with Olympique matches. I remember Ljupko Petrović telling us: 'If we attack them we'll leave ourselves open for counterattacks', to which I asked 'so, what do we do then'. His answer was: 'When you get the ball, give it back to them'. So we spent 120 minutes on the pitch without practically touching the ball. The match went to penalties, Manuel Amoros failed to convert his whereas we converted all five. Had we approached the match with attacking mentality, we probably would've lost, not because Olympique were necessarily better than us, but because their players were used to playing big matches like this one. We had a squad full of 21, 22, and 23-year-old kids

Dat UCL dna :proud:

Schedule