The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
P$G since 2011 have spent on the market more than a billion... and this is the squad

IMG-20190819-015944.jpg

:lol::lol:

only Miserabelli and Falsone could've done "better"

At least PSG has a good squad to show for it, we have spent like 300M on the 4th or 5th best team in Italy lol

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
We had our fair share of karma over the past years but i'm glad monaco get their ass handed two week in a row.

Yes, i'm still salty over a.silva canceled deal

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Duarte is a special player.. he has to start instead of musacchio

Mark those words

I would not go that far since Cesena had their best chance due Duarte wtf moment. Albeit Musacchio is not much better either with 2 seasons under his belt in serie A.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
You clearly seemed to have missed the numerous meltdowns that he has had in the past. Lets wait and see shall we then?

I am fine with being the patron saint of glass galf full.

No dude. General said patron saint of negativity. half-full is optimistic. half-empty is more to your fancy.

this is a prime example of how some people's brains operate here.

but hey, at least you have a brain Ash....there's some people here who lack.

#glasshalf-full

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
This is especially funny considering you will be the first one to start bitching if things dont pan out.

You are only second to patosheva when it comes to forun meltdowns

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

What? Why you lying?

It takes a lot of time for my meltdowns. And obviously I'm joking with the 10/10 mercato you fool :fp:

SempreKaka

Primavera
Reaction score
Renato Sanches? Seems he's set to leave Bayern given the lack of playing time after all the promises from the coach. Fans are long (i.e. positive) on his abilities and potential and surprised coach doesn't play him consistently.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Meanwhile Suso on Youtube watching

d6b9569d169002b43ca6e02648bbe59b.jpg

Its "Trequartista for dummy"

Anyway, in relation to the vid
1st leg, The only game when Milan was losing, yet i could still make fun of manyoo fans

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
It honestly depends how many chicken nuggets we're talking of here. I mean a lifetime supply? Sure. Then you'd have an item of infinite value and we could pay 110m nuggets for Correa going along the lines of 2 nuggets = 1 euro exchange rate. Would be stupid not to trade a person who has limited value (realistically) for something that can bring so much more.

What is to say we couldn't then just trade Boban back for X number of nuggets and have a win-win scenario? Just think of the possibilities Raz. Then again, what can I expect from a non-certified expert on this forum. :head:

b6quDuy.png

:lol::star:

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Samu casti casti will score a goal and provide an assist in Friuli

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
All this Mariano Diaz talk doesnt make much sense to ME. He's a pure striker isnt he?
I just hope Maldoban bring us Correa and Hamez back from Madrid.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2 weeks left and shit ton of work to be done...

We still need a starting SS and a good mid
We still need to sell/get rid of Strinic, Laxalt, Old Donna, Silva, etc...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
2 weeks left and shit ton of work to be done...

We still need a starting SS and a good mid
We still need to sell/get rid of Strinic, Laxalt, Old Donna, Silva, etc...

I think we're set in midfield for this window.

Paqueta - Bennacer - Kessie will probably start.

Then we have Hakan, Krunic, Biglia, Bonaventura as back-ups. Sure, I wouldn't MIND having a top quality mid in, but that's probably not gonna happen and the money should be spent on the attack anyway.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Imagine if our strikers going into the season gonna be Piatek, Leao, Silva and Samu. :eek:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I think we're set in midfield for this window.

Paqueta - Bennacer - Kessie will probably start.

Then we have Hakan, Krunic, Biglia, Bonaventura as back-ups. Sure, I wouldn't MIND having a top quality mid in, but that's probably not gonna happen and the money should be spent on the attack anyway.

Pretty much this. A proper starting SS will make or break GP's season here. The ball will get passed well enough with that midfield until the final third.

It will get blocked there, as nobody in our current squad can turn a ball fast enough before the opposition recovers, and repositions themselves in defence.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Burlesqoni and Soldier_of_god for the love of everything good in this world please get a room or take this to DMs. The constant back and forth of "seek medical help" etc is just :fp: nobody gives a shit except you two and it's not even funny.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Seems Conti has opted to stay at Milan and reject the offers from Parma and Werder Bremen. I'm happy.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Isn't Leao our starting SS? I'd take a Piatek backup instead, someone experienced who can step in and score goals, Piatek isn't looking too good atm. Someone like Quags would be okay and low budget.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Seems Conti has opted to stay at Milan and reject the offers from Parma and Werder Bremen. I'm happy.

I think it’s best he goes on loan tbh. He looks lost and isn’t better than Calabria right now. Such a shame with his injuries, he was seriously going to own our right side. I’m beginning to lose faith in him, he was an average defender before but he had pace to make up for his average positioning. Now I’m not sure he even has that acceleration to make up for it.

One thing I’m hoping for is that it generally takes 18-24 months after an ACL injury to get up to the speed of things again, confidence could be an issue also. I still think a loan spell would benefit him greatly because with us out of Europa League and Giampaolo being a new coach and will play it safe, he’s going to lack game time.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
After watching the minutes he played against Feronikeli, my super early assessment is that Leao will better suit the role of main striker in this system. I think in a few weeks, he'd be capable of backing up Piatek pretty well.

However until we sign Correa or a capable second striker, I'd like to start Leao in the second striker position.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think it’s best he goes on loan tbh. He looks lost and isn’t better than Calabria right now. Such a shame with his injuries, he was seriously going to own our right side. I’m beginning to lose faith in him, he was an average defender before but he had pace to make up for his average positioning. Now I’m not sure he even has that acceleration to make up for it.

One thing I’m hoping for is that it generally takes 18-24 months after an ACL injury to get up to the speed of things again, confidence could be an issue also. I still think a loan spell would benefit him greatly because with us out of Europa League and Giampaolo being a new coach and will play it safe, he’s going to lack game time.

Conti will have a role to play this season. I've faith in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.