Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
By the way, talking about our young players' nationality, I find it quite strange that Kingsley Boateng played for Italy junior team. I know it is only a junior team and he can play for senior team of his origin but still it is a bit strange for me. Has Kingsley been living in Italy since he was a child, I mean like Balotelli maybe?

Rodrigo Ely also choose Italy instead of Brasil.

I am glad though they choose for Italy because if they succeed to develop to great players, then we would have more players in Italy NT from Milan. :D

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
ely & mastour are the future and i hope they'll be better than ranochia, chilinie or barzshittly

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Filippo Lora stays with Primavera !

http://www.mediaset.it

23:30 MILAN: LORA

Filippo Lora will continue to wear the shirt of AC Milan Primavera.

The midfielder has officially announced the same on Twitter: "Now it's official ... Milan, our adventure continues next year."

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Accordint to Milannews, we have a new kid for the primavera, coming from Brazil http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=85000

Zulian Junior Roberto "Vacaria", 1994: right back with seemingly great technical abilities and speed. He'll participate to the primavera first training of the season, in July.

I found 2 videos on youtube (there might be more...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q1rkMXzPyw (april 2012)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQcoAUpsUcs (nov 2010)

More news will surely follow...

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
By the way, talking about our young players' nationality, I find it quite strange that Kingsley Boateng played for Italy junior team. I know it is only a junior team and he can play for senior team of his origin but still it is a bit strange for me. Has Kingsley been living in Italy since he was a child, I mean like Balotelli maybe?

Rodrigo Ely also choose Italy instead of Brasil.

I am glad though they choose for Italy because if they succeed to develop to great players, then we would have more players in Italy NT from Milan. :D

I have seen Kingsley's birthplace listed as Italy, I think it is up to him if he wants to play for Ghana or Italy

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I have seen Kingsley's birthplace listed as Italy, I think it is up to him if he wants to play for Ghana or Italy

Aha, I didn't know that, thank you for the info. Yes, it is up to him then. IIRC he has been playing for Milan Junior since very young age.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Aha, I didn't know that, thank you for the info. Yes, it is up to him then. IIRC he has been playing for Milan Junior since very young age.

there is a lot of conflicting info, but I have seen his birthplace both as Ghana and outside of Genoa, so I dont really know, but since he can play for Italy I think it is probably the later but not totally sure

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Kingsley's got to play with us first! International career will come later. Forza Milan!

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I got this from other forum (source @Milanello)

Training match at Milanello:

Team 1: Amelia, De Sciglio, Acerbi, Iotti, Dídac; Flamini, Strasser, Valoti; Emanuelson; Ganz, El Shaarawy.
Team 2: Pazzagli; Antonini, Pacifico, Innocenti, Mesbah; Traoré, Ambrosini, Cristante; Boateng; Robinho, Carmona.

Innocenti is still with us? I thought he is loned out to Novara.
And where is Ely?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Team 1: Amelia, De Sciglio, Acerbi, Iotti, Dídac; Flamini, Strasser, Valoti; Emanuelson; Ganz, El Shaarawy.

Masstermark formations are becoming real

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Any new info about our Primavera players who have been being loaned out?

I read the formation of yesterday match, Hottor and Innocenti are still with Milan.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I hope Verdi has a break through next season. I like him; good on the ball with an eye for goal.

ajf

Primavera
Reaction score
New regulations and kick-off on August 25th. The Primavera are ready to go.

MILAN - The first team have already started work but aldo dolcetti's Primavera are not far behind because today the Lega Calcio released the fixture list for the 2012-13 Youth Team season and it all kicks-off on August 25th, just like the seniors.

But that isn't the only novelty. A new regulation will oblige all the teams to become even younger meaning that this year those born in the year 1994 and 1995 will make up the Primavera with one 'bonus' player allowed per team with no age limit and three players born after January 1st 1993 allowed. Aldo Dolcetti was not surprised by the changes: "The news that the league will start earlier did not surprise the club and it doesn't change anything, actually it means will be in line with the senior campaign. As far as we are concerned the new season is full of hope and intrigue. We have a very young team made up mostly of lads born in '95 but I am convinced that we can do even better than last season. Obviously the lads may find it a little hard at the beginning but I know they will come good down the line."

The squad will meet for the first time at Milanello on July 22nd for their medicals and the day after they will leave for Pinzolo until August 6th. The playoff will take place between May 4th-11th and the Finals between May 31st and June 9th 2013.

Milan, just like last season, have been inserted into Group B.

This is how Group B looks, with 14 teams: Atalanta, Bologna, Brescia, Cesena, Chievo, Cittadella, Inter, Milan, Modena, Padova, Sassuolo, Udinese, Varese, Verona.

So the primavera will be even younger next year.

ajf

Primavera
Reaction score
next years primavera rooster

goalkeeper:petkovic, ferrari, andrenacci

defenders: bastone, dal compare, lucarini, rondanini, speranza, tamas

midfield: bortoli, bende bende, benedicic, de feo, lora, madhoum, pedone, piccinocchi, pinato, mastour

attack: boateng, cernigoi, claveria, di molfetta, petagna, spagnoli, pontos paz

cristante uncertain

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
We've sold Davide Pacifico completely to Novara, and brought back Yuri Meleleo (1997) who was on loan @ Novara after having bought him from Lecce.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy

midfield: bortoli, bende bende, benedicic, de feo, lora, madhoum, pedone, piccinocchi, pinato, mastour

cristante uncertain

boss

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

cristante uncertain

I don't think squad above is exactly our primavera roster. From milan web, it said the coach selected 26 players for pre-season. So some players could join them later, players who are now training with senior team in pre-season like Iotti, Christane, etc.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I watched the first half of the mini game training and saw a youngster alongside Acerbi in the center of defense. Wasn't he Pacifico or was it Iotti?

ajf

Primavera
Reaction score
I watched the first half of the mini game training and saw a youngster alongside Acerbi in the center of defense. Wasn't he Pacifico or was it Iotti?

i think iit was iotti.

carmona will be promoted. allegri also really likes valoti and cristante they might also be promoted before this season, but if thats the case they will also play some games for the primavera.

prosenik and rodrigo ely will probably be loaned out but might be kept as backups.

one of our problems this year is that we dont have that many homegrown players for the a list in cl, so we have to keep some young players for it aswell (carmona).

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i think iit was iotti.

carmona will be promoted. allegri also really likes valoti and cristante they might also be promoted before this season, but if thats the case they will also play some games for the primavera.

prosenik and rodrigo ely will probably be loaned out but might be kept as backups.

one of our problems this year is that we dont have that many homegrown players for the a list in cl, so we have to keep some young players for it aswell (carmona).

It was Pacifio according to the line-up shown before the match (I checked the video).

Yes, players you mentioned except Cristante have either already 1 season or 2 seasons played for the Primavera team, they should be loaned out or promoted. I doubt Cristante will be promoted, he will be one of the core of our first team of Primavera player next season in my opinion.

About home-grown players, don't we have already enough? We have Abbiati, Antonini, Abate and Ambrosini.

Reading from other forum, it seems Allegri likes Valotti and IMO he could get more games especially if we don't get any player for Boateng sub and Emanuelson is moved to left back (assuming Taiwo, Didac and Mesbah go).

I think I read it from patosheva's post saying that Ely will (could) play for Reggina (Comi's team).

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
qysw.png

Schedule