Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
There is noway this will happen guys:)

Kranjcar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kranjcar, Nesta, Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini, Totti, Ibrahimovic, Chivu, Terry
dtlerch said:
Aside from his injuries (which could really have happened anywhere), what was the problem with Ronaldo?
his injuries bacame because players like materazzi and cannavaro can't watch that someone make them monkey's. because they will even go rather to injured the player then let nim go to pass trough... this is italian style and we have to accept it!!!

btw: Ronaldo was better when he was playing for Barca then ronaldhino now!!!

Last edited:

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
Kranjcar said:
Totally agree with you. because who knows how will Rooni play when he will come to Italy. Do you still remember Ronaldo....

I do remember Ronaldo and seem to remember he played great and scored a hell of a lot of goals before he got injured.

What´s your point?!?

Nothing is impossible and it would be stupid to say that the best player in the world for the last two years would be a bad signing. I do not think it´s going to happend though and I would be a bit dissapointed if we had to let Kaka go as part of the deal.

Kranjcar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vernetti said:
I do remember Ronaldo and seem to remember he played great and scored a hell of a lot of goals before he got injured.

What´s your point?!?

Nothing is impossible and it would be stupid to say that the best player in the world for the last two years would be a bad signing. I do not think it´s going to happend though and I would be a bit dissapointed if we had to let Kaka go as part of the deal.
Are you mad, i just talking abuot that someone will injured him. beleve mi. When Materazzi go to challange first on his mind is to stop player not the take the ball!!

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Milan Want Ronaldinho-Report

Spanish daily Mundo Deportivo reported this morning that AC Milan tabled a huge offer for the world’s most popular player, Ronaldinho.

Ronaldinho’s arrival to the Italian Serie A would also mean Kaka’s departure to Real Madrid , as Milan would need the 50 million Euros from Kaka’s sale to finance part of the Ronaldinho operation.

Stay tuned on Goal.com for developments on this story.

source: goal.com

I guess the only way we will sell Kaka is if we get Ronaldinho. I still think its a bs rumour....so lets just wait and see...

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
whats the point in selling kaka for 50 million euros and getting ronaldinho for 100 million euros this is what goal.com is saying, no way should we sell kaka to get ronaldinho

FORZA KAKA

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
This could happen. I never thought Milan would sell Sheva...that happened. If what some people said is true about the Minimum fee release clause then we could buy him. We haven't splurged out shit loads of money in yonks and with Braida saying a 'surprise' Berlusconi saying he loves the bloke in the past, numerous reports suggesting Kaka wants out kinda makes sense.

Fuck apparently Suazo is going to resign.

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Well we can never know as Milan have tried to sign him before so it might be true we shall have to wait and see but id still prefare Kaka then Roni any given day bring us Torres and Diarra !! ... and we are happy

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
With 100 mil, we would buy 11 players. And we have Kaka and I hate ronaldinho.

Forza Kaka, he is miles better than ronaldinho.

PaOlo MalDiNi

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta , Zidane , Kaka , Henry and Shevchenko
THIS IS TO GATTUSO 8

First of all respect everyones opinions !!! and secondly no hes not the best !!! what the fuck did he do in the world cup !!!! NOTHING !!!! HE AS JUST A PILE OF CRAP !!!! DO YOU KNOW THEY BURNED HIS STATUE DOWN IN BRAZIL !!!! HAHAAH WHAT A PLAYER !!!! You want to know whose better then that monkey , Zidane is , he himself ( Ronaldinho ) said that never dare compare me to the young Zidane !!!! so ur opinion doesnt matter cause the guy himself said tht Zidane is better than him !!!

PaOlo MalDiNi

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
dardar_3 said:
Okey... If Ronaldinho will join AC Milan i will say that he is the best player in the world :tongue:

Then to me you are just a disgrace to football !!! and yes Kaka is better than Ronaldinho !!!

Ronaldinho is WAYYY BETTER in tricks BUT Kaka is WAYYY BETTER in play making !!!!!

and if im not wrong play making/passing/setting up goals is way better than doing fancy tricks !!!

Kaka proved in the WC tht all Ronaldinho does is tricks and Kaka is the one who provides the beautiful passes !!!!

Kranjcar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DugiNesta said:
With 100 mil, we would buy 11 players. And we have Kaka and I hate ronaldinho.

Forza Kaka, he is miles better than ronaldinho.
he even smiles better than ronaldhino

Kranjcar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maybe we will keep Kaka' and buy ronaldhino as a second striker. REMEBER. Braida and Galliana said thet nobody more will leave Ac Milan this summer and why would they lie. After all Braida said that big suprise for Milan fans is comming. So what can you conclude'??

kaka also said 100. times that he is happy at Milan and that he is proud to wear Milan jearsy!!!!
You wil see kaka wili not GO but Ronaldhino maybe will come. WHO THEN GONNA STOP US TO WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGE??

dardar_3

Primavera
Reaction score
PaOlo MalDiNi said:
Then to me you are just a disgrace to football !!! and yes Kaka is better than Ronaldinho !!!

Ronaldinho is WAYYY BETTER in tricks BUT Kaka is WAYYY BETTER in play making !!!!!

and if im not wrong play making/passing/setting up goals is way better than doing fancy tricks !!!

Kaka proved in the WC tht all Ronaldinho does is tricks and Kaka is the one who provides the beautiful passes !!!!
First of all Ronaldinho have won the trophy for the best player in the world....
Secondly, Kaka is now better than Ronaldinho, but I will enjoy Ronaldinho if he will become our player and I DON'T WANT KAKA LEAVE MILAN... He is a superstar...
I have said that if Ronaldinho will come to San Siro, he will be the best player... I worte wrong words.... If Ronaldinho will come to Milano, he will become a super star and we will forget selling of Sheva :cry: ...
Kaka is now the number one for Milan!....

dardar_3

Primavera
Reaction score
Whatever,... if Kaka will left Milan I will hate him and I will hate Galliani that he will let him go...
We don't need Ronaldinho...
We already have champions:Gila and Inzaghi, Kaka, Amoroso... and also the young Borriello...

Forza Milan!... KAKA, please stay with us and you be forever our IDOL...

Forza Milan!!!!

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Omg, this is just bullshit. What is the point in wasting all of our money on the most overrated player in the world? Milan don't need a player doing tricks we need players who actually do something constructive. Sure he does a few good passes every now and again but Ronaldinho does not offer anything for the better of the team that Kaka does not have already.

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
First of all, this would never happen. They won't let him leave, and unlike our players, he does not want to leave his club.
Second, he is not worth that. I think he is a great player, but he is overrated because they talk about him like he is perfect. He was pretty non-existent in the world cup. And that is a very bad sign.

As-21

Beginner
Reaction score
GAMilan said:
First of all, this would never happen. They won't let him leave, and unlike our players, he does not want to leave his club.
Second, he is not worth that. I think he is a great player, but he is overrated because they talk about him like he is perfect. He was pretty non-existent in the world cup. And that is a very bad sign.

Not pretty, totaly non-existent.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I would say yes to Ronaldinho, but not if he costs us 50 000 000€ plus Kaka. Berlusconi could buy us 5-7 young players (Torres, Fabregas, Lahm ,etc.) with a lot of talent and 2 or 3 of them could become stars.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
spanish press version!!! kaka to madrid 50mln. , ronaldinho to milan 100mln.

why do they and calderon even bother inventing THAT pure CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaka' doen't want to leave.
Ronaldinho doesn't want to leave.
Barceona will not help milan to sell kaka to madrid
milan won't sucrifice kaka' for anyone!!!
kaka' is better that ronaldinho, on the field maybe he doen't do that many tricks but he plays better for the good of the team!!

its just so BORRING reading new articles EVERY DAY about the same bullshit that calderon wants everyone to think... dick... galliani was very right have his outburts against real madrid. and gay calderon..

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Ronaldiho to MILAN! :eek:
Amazing Thread

Forza Ronaldiho

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I wouldnt change Kaka with any player in the world , we are talking for the next Golden ball winner .. I see this just another rumour .. someone from the press joked .. and all others copy`pasted it ..there is no way we can spent all that money in single player .. + we all know that Barca wont let that happen .. they aint stupid .. how they will sell the newspappers if there are no rumours ? Exacly what spanish press is doing with Kaka ..

dee_pee

Beginner
Reaction score
AC_Wesley said:
Even Triball sad so: http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=6584

Ronaldinho -> SIGN!!!!!!!

what a waste of money if we really sign him.....! i recognized that he's one of of d best players in d world, but we already have KAKA,i think they couldnt be played together in milan...........just like brazil-fail in WC...
we really need...............someother young promising defender (welcome bonera) and a prolific striker which has different type from gila n pippo(maybe ibra...?)
forza milan.....................!

PaOlo MalDiNi

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
dardar_3 said:
First of all Ronaldinho have won the trophy for the best player in the world....
Secondly, Kaka is now better than Ronaldinho, but I will enjoy Ronaldinho if he will become our player and I DON'T WANT KAKA LEAVE MILAN... He is a superstar...
I have said that if Ronaldinho will come to San Siro, he will be the best player... I worte wrong words.... If Ronaldinho will come to Milano, he will become a super star and we will forget selling of Sheva :cry: ...
Kaka is now the number one for Milan!....

yea k now it sounds better !!! sorry bro it was just a rush of blood !!! hate ronaldinho for what happened in the cl !!! but yea i wont mind him , he is nice !!! :)

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
dee_pee said:
what a waste of money if we really sign him.....! i recognized that he's one of of d best players in d world, but we already have KAKA,i think they couldnt be played together in milan...........just like brazil-fail in WC...
we really need...............someother young promising defender (welcome bonera) and a prolific striker which has different type from gila n pippo(maybe ibra...?)
forza milan.....................!

Yes oke but if kaka goes to madrid Ronaldinho is a good replacement right?
I don't think that milan will buy Ronaldinho if kaka stay's