The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - Curva Sud Milano (The A.C. Milan Ultras Thread)
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2011, 12:58   #9
ToonInvader
4th GK

Fav. Players: Maldini, Davids, Schweinsteiger, Bergkamp, Jonah Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossoNero83 View Post
I didnt hear any racist chants when I was there, the only one I could remember when I last visited Milano was "interista pezzo di merda" I suppose you will get good and bad tifosi everywhere you go, but from my own personal experince I never came across one bad Milanista ultra
Oh I can tell you there were plenty of stupid chants. "Eto, eto l'hanno visto con le rose nel metro..." "leo uomo di merda " + dirty chants about juve and south teams..(napoli most of all) They were even signing these things infront of the journalists ( Milannews + sky)

It was ridiculous and even random guys (teenagers mostly ) joined them

I wanted to join the party with these other guys coming from different horizons but sharing the same passion I have (sounds stupid but thats what i like in Football) but I was obviously impossible for my own dignity.

In the past I experienced supporters parties from smaller teams ( french ones) and it was even classier...

Its a well known fact that italian supporters arent among the best. in every point of view.

anyway you're right good and bad tifosi are everywhere...but after what they did to Maldini I shouldnt be surprised anymore.

Signature

"Life goes on. Otherwise, Maradonna would still play football. I am now the coach of AC Milan. But in a few years, I'll be back in Livorno, fishing on a raft in the middle of the sea " M.A.
ToonInvader is offline   Reply With Quote