The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - Curva Sud Milano (The A.C. Milan Ultras Thread)
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2011, 15:19   #15
HeroMaldini
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonInvader View Post
Oh I can tell you there were plenty of stupid chants. "Eto, eto l'hanno visto con le rose nel metro..." "leo uomo di merda " + dirty chants about juve and south teams..(napoli most of all) They were even signing these things infront of the journalists ( Milannews + sky)

It was ridiculous and even random guys (teenagers mostly ) joined them

I wanted to join the party with these other guys coming from different horizons but sharing the same passion I have (sounds stupid but thats what i like in Football) but I was obviously impossible for my own dignity.

In the past I experienced supporters parties from smaller teams ( french ones) and it was even classier...

Its a well known fact that italian supporters arent among the best. in every point of view.

anyway you're right on a point, good and bad tifosi are everywhere But I realize now that this day @ Milanello I forgot what they did to Maldini.
oh ffs, wat age are u-10? u sound very precious altogether this happens EVERYWHERE! and in EVERY stadium in EVERY league across the world, spain, england, germany, italy they are all the same. every teams fans call the oppostition fans all sorts no matter where u go, and yes its all part of the 'fun' (for a want of a better word) of it. stop talkin about all this "class" rubbish, football is a middle class sport-end of. we all know this and we are all happy enough to follow our teams regardless of this. a few swear words here and there in the stadiums are no big deal. its not as though every chant is broadcast on our tv's and shown to young kids having a bad influence on them. and u talk about milan fans slaggin off teams from the south, oh yes thats right-when we go down to naples or bari they dont open their mouths to our fans. seriously get over it dude

and i dont think that eto song is necessarily racist
HeroMaldini is offline   Reply With Quote