The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - Curva Sud Milano (The A.C. Milan Ultras Thread)
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2011, 15:55   #17
ToonInvader
4th GK

Fav. Players: Maldini, Davids, Schweinsteiger, Bergkamp, Jonah Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroMaldini View Post
oh ffs, wat age are u-10? u sound very precious altogether this happens EVERYWHERE! and in EVERY stadium in EVERY league across the world, spain, england, germany, italy they are all the same. every teams fans call the oppostition fans all sorts no matter where u go, and yes its all part of the 'fun' (for a want of a better word) of it. stop talkin about all this "class" rubbish, football is a middle class sport-end of. we all know this and we are all happy enough to follow our teams regardless of this. a few swear words here and there in the stadiums are no big deal. its not as though every chant is broadcast on our tv's and shown to young kids having a bad influence on them. and u talk about milan fans slaggin off teams from the south, oh yes thats right-when we go down to naples or bari they dont open their mouths to our fans. seriously get over it dude

and i dont think that eto song is necessarily racist

I am well aware of this..I know football stadiums aren't philosophy and literature faculties. I know it. Dont get me wrong.

I just want to point out that Italian supporters tend to act like jerks, They provoke better than they support their own team.

One only needs to see that our best/most original chants are these VS other teams/players. It is sometimes fun but constantly listening chants vs eto for example is deadly boring.

In Italy we all lack the supporters culture which IMO is a problem linked with the quality of our football.

And btw, the chant VS eto "black immigrants sell flowers in the underground" is freaking racist.

Signature

"Life goes on. Otherwise, Maradonna would still play football. I am now the coach of AC Milan. But in a few years, I'll be back in Livorno, fishing on a raft in the middle of the sea " M.A.
ToonInvader is offline   Reply With Quote