The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
RIP Young Frederick once again :(

giphy.gif

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

gotta love it when a troll gets trolled and follows with a meltdown... EPIC

On another note, one of my colleagues is leaving to work as an UX Designer for FIFA game... what a dream job for a football enthusiast.
Can you tell him to fix the goddamn Career Mode lol

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Already banned!

The wheels of justice move quickly around here.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Can you tell him to fix the goddamn Career Mode lol

He'll be working on the "Ultimate Team" module, no idea what is that, as I rarely play the game.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
He'll be working on the "Ultimate Team" module, no idea what is that, as I rarely play the game.
Of course he will lol

Thats EA's cash cow.

They couldnt give two fucks about offline players

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Hakan Costa to DAZN:

"We knew that today was going to be a difficult match, they played well and had a lot of quality forward. We conceded the goal immediately but we reacted well. We had many chances. In the second half we didn’t play as we wanted. however, the important thing was to win and go through.”

"Yes, they knew Ibra would not be there and for the young people it was an opportunity to show off, like Colombo who did well today. Before game first goal, he must continue like this. Then there are many other young players who are doing well, we know that when Zlatan comes back we are even stronger. I'm free in my head, the coach gives me his confidence. I feel comfortable in my role, I have said in many interviews that I want to play in this position and now the coach lets me play. I'm very happy, my qualities can get out. But the important thing is that we won today."

On advancing in EL: "Yes, we have won many games in the post lockdown and we want to continue like this."

On Colombo's goal: "Yes, I saw that there were two players close to me, I tried the heel pass and it went well. I’m happy for Colombo."

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
And just like that the average IQ on the forum has gone down by 50% :(

He will be reading this and come 12pm on Dec 25 he will type a message about him being back and his IQ being so large that it's a good thing he was banned.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
So many pages of filler and no Hauge confirmation. Lame.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Good job andre for returning this forum to a mollusc safe space banning one of the few interesting posters on this forum. :head:

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Hakan Costa to DAZN:

"We knew that today was going to be a difficult match, they played well and had a lot of quality forward. We conceded the goal immediately but we reacted well. We had many chances. In the second half we didn?t play as we wanted. however, the important thing was to win and go through.?

"Yes, they knew Ibra would not be there and for the young people it was an opportunity to show off, like Colombo who did well today. Before game first goal, he must continue like this. Then there are many other young players who are doing well, we know that when Zlatan comes back we are even stronger. I'm free in my head, the coach gives me his confidence. I feel comfortable in my role, I have said in many interviews that I want to play in this position and now the coach lets me play. I'm very happy, my qualities can get out. But the important thing is that we won today."

On advancing in EL: "Yes, we have won many games in the post lockdown and we want to continue like this."

On Colombo's goal: "Yes, I saw that there were two players close to me, I tried the heel pass and it went well. I?m happy for Colombo."

Yes, Hakan Costa. You deserved #10. Keep it up.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
They better sign a good fucking cb soon
:eek:
I'd prefer one who could play the ball out of the back and could hit the occasional long pass

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I'd prefer one who could play the ball out of the back and could hit the occasional long pass

Or one who won't be injured all the time and is actually a good player (aka not Duarte).

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

that's Kjaer now

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
AC Milan are interested in a move for Jens Petter Hauge of Bodo/Glimt – as we revealed – and he has confirmed he is flattered by the links.

The 20-year-old winger has 14 goals and eight assists in 17 Eliteserien appearances, plus three in his two European starts, and Milan fans got a look at him first hand on Thursday night.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
I'm all in for deals like Saelemaekers, Hauge, Kalulu. Cheap, unproven, full of potential.

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bod?-Glimt winger Jens Petter Hauge: “Milan? It is of course a club I would like to play for. It is one of the biggest clubs in the world, I got a taste of that yesterday considering both the city and the San Siro stadium.”

Yes, Hauge for LW and Rebic can cover LW and CF positions

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Hauge is da Milan 100%

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Jens Petter Hauge on having a meeting with Maldini in his office:" No, I did not. But I can confirm that I greeted him."

Hauge on the praise from Pioli:" It's very fun. It's nice to be and fun that they notice and appreciate the qualities that I have. I'll definitely take that with me further and use it as motivation to get even better

Do you feel that it may be the right step?
��️Hauge:" Yes, as long as the system fits and the coach has faith in me, such a step is affordable

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Hauge to TV2:

On contacts with agent: "It is not something I focus on or have been particularly updated on. It is of course a club I would like to play for. It is one of the biggest clubs in the world, something I got a taste of yesterday considering both the city and the stadium.”

On meeting with Maldini in his office: "No, I did not. But I can confirm that I greeted him."

On praise from Pioli: "It’s very fun. It’s nice to be noticed and fun that they appreciate the qualities I have. I definitely take that with me further and use it as motivation to get even better"

On taking a step to a new club: "Yes, I do. As long as the system fits and the coach has faith in me, such a step is affordable."

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Sounds like he's up for a move to Milan :cool:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
AC Milan are interested in a move for Jens Petter Hauge of Bodo/Glimt ? as we revealed ? and he has confirmed he is flattered by the links.

The 20-year-old winger has 14 goals and eight assists in 17 Eliteserien appearances, plus three in his two European starts, and Milan fans got a look at him first hand on Thursday night.

Bod?-Glimt winger Jens Petter Hauge: ?Milan? It is of course a club I would like to play for. It is one of the biggest clubs in the world, I got a taste of that yesterday considering both the city and the San Siro stadium.?

Yes, Hauge for LW and Rebic can cover LW and CF positions

Hauge to TV2:

On contacts with agent: "It is not something I focus on or have been particularly updated on. It is of course a club I would like to play for. It is one of the biggest clubs in the world, something I got a taste of yesterday considering both the city and the stadium.?

On meeting with Maldini in his office: "No, I did not. But I can confirm that I greeted him."

On praise from Pioli: "It?s very fun. It?s nice to be noticed and fun that they appreciate the qualities I have. I definitely take that with me further and use it as motivation to get even better"

On taking a step to a new club: "Yes, I do. As long as the system fits and the coach has faith in me, such a step is affordable."

Let's fucking Hauuuuuuuge

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
lets hope hauge wants us too.. cheap, young and very talented

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Hauge to TV2:

On contacts with agent: "It is not something I focus on or have been particularly updated on. It is of course a club I would like to play for. It is one of the biggest clubs in the world, something I got a taste of yesterday considering both the city and the stadium.?

On praise from Pioli: "It?s very fun. It?s nice to be noticed and fun that they appreciate the qualities I have. I definitely take that with me further and use it as motivation to get even better"

I think it will happen.
Come one Gazidis, it?s your kind of player.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
We banned y Freddy?????

latest

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
giphy.gif

The minimum he'll be is Petagna level, but I think he will be better. Just wait, the boy is 22 y.o. ffs. But, I know it's unreal to ask for patience from a guy who won't even watch our games until the end.

Petagna level is still bang average.
If he is lucky he will be destro

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

That their best game mode. He is lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule