Hakan Çalhanoğlu Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Feed me gifs of all his slow-mo's. (goals + assist + skills)

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
my #10

:heart:
e88329025a322611d0ac32a6cc5c1d6d367c240b.gifv

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Sexy assist by samu.

Hakan's interview after the match, he said that Samu in the first half hadn't crossed or passed to him when asked at one point so he told him at corners he'll wait at the box for him cross and score.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan's interview after the match, he said that Samu in the first half hadn't crossed or passed to him when asked at one point so he told him at corners he'll wait at the box for him cross and score.

Pioli credited the idea to the assistants that had noticed how they defend in-swinging corners in the first half.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
We all love ibra but he's the most important player we have. A true number 10.

Bravo.

I always had faith in him even when he was in poor form.

He was too good at Leverkusen to not be great again.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
He's the engine, the catalyst and the brain of this team.

Too bad the train has left for mrki & co. and every word of recognition will be met with a quote where they shat on him.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
What I liked in the derby was how he received some hardly struck passes well
- they werent good passes but he controlled quickly and then move the ball on to get us 'out of jail'

His drifting around in the first half was a joy - cant wait until Rebic returns as that too will allow him even more freedom.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Pay the man he's been pure class.:thumbsup::star:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I can’t believe how good he has become. Awesome player, always had the tools. May he keep this up, one of the best midfielders in Serie A atm.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This guy has changed from one of my most hated milan players into one of most liked milan players.

hope he stays because now he is paying back the trust of the club after a very terrible period.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
5m contact Gordon, grazie!

no, not worth that much. he plays like sh*t for the past few games now.

he needs to wake up.... before his wife cheating was his excuse.... now his contract is his excuse.... next time is his pet.

Riffstein

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Honestly I’m really glad he’s doing good, now is the perfect time to sell him. I think this is the highest of his capabilities with the current circumstances, let’s sell him and get someone better/with more potential.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly I?m really glad he?s doing good, now is the perfect time to sell him. I think this is the highest of his capabilities with the current circumstances, let?s sell him and get someone better/with more potential.

Maybe if his contract wasn't a few months away from expiring.

Schedule