Nikola Kalinić Thread

How does Kalinic's departure to Atletico Madrid make you feel ?

• Should have given him another chance

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Finally! Thank god he's gone!

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • I'm 12 and what is this?

Votes: 25 35.2%

• Total voters

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I hope oduamadi takes his spot in the squad and he's on the bench in the primevara :D

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
That miss wow... not even on target..

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Gtfo Kalishit

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
When he tried to do a quick dribble on the edge of their box .... I was like... what u doin killa :lol:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
the first 5 pages.

thank you guys.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Please leave. I don’t even know if he’s worse or lapadula is. I don’t want this sort of anxiety in my life.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
the things i wanted to say about him tonight were bannable things.

he just frustrated me sooo god damn much man.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Could Lapadula have scored the goal that kalinic missed today?;)

If Killa coudn't put it away, doubt it Lapa would have done any better.

Lapadula, 18 games this season.... guess how many goals ?

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
If Killa coudn't put it away, doubt it Lapa would have done any better.

Lapadula, 18 games this season.... guess how many goals ?

Yep, 2 less than "killa"

what a fucking joke he must feel like. Reason for that is, you're using Lapadula as a reference point for what you feel is a poor player. I aint gonna argue that.

But your "killa" only got 2 goals more than him this season. With such a close tally, there's no telling if Lapadula would have missed, just like "killa"

Mighty "killa" indeed.

I'd feel like a joke too if I was him. This is Huntelaar all over again. No wait. Huntelaar would have put that chance away.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I really cannot choose one over the other. But huntelaar is definitely heads and shoulders above them and that says a lot about them.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's really unfortunate for Kalinic. Right when Gattuso took over he was having fitness issues, this is when you started seeing a resurgence in all the other players. Even Andre Silva seemed to find his confidence a bit although still missing a goal. Kalinic looks very out of sync when he plays, it seems like his runs and passes are always mistimed.

I actually thought it would have been better for Kalinic to start and let Cutrone come off the bench.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
eh, i never considered him a striker to begin with. his job is mostly helping defence, make spaces for the other forwards and giving out assists.

if he played the first half and cutrone on 2nd, it could've been 1-0 for us. a mistake from Gattuso.

still sucks tho. 25 mil.

Last edited:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Not only about the miss. He played totally out of sync with the team, lost ball everytime he touched, and he barely even touched the ball. Completely worthless on the pitch, and nearly cost us the game.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
His miss was disappointing especially because he was fresh and it was end of the game but tbh we have many opportunities (same lazio) and nobody getting bash like this player.
Have hope if there will be offer for him this summer he wont try to stay with acm because looks like it is not proper place for him.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
The same waste of money as Matri was. He was invisible and when he wasnt it would actually be better he was.

Playing like shit so ofc we will only be able to sell him for peanuts to some "instert a random 8th placed to 14th placed Seria A team"

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He still has time to turn it around.
Biglia, Hakan, Bonucci, RR were disappointing for the entire first half of the season.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
With those guys it was mostly Montella's fault that we were tactically lost.

THis dude sucks under gattuso too....in fact no one can help him when he misses sitters all day.

hopetorture

Primavera
Reaction score
The same waste of money as Matri was. He was invisible and when he wasnt it would actually be better he was.

Playing like shit so ofc we will only be able to sell him for peanuts to some "instert a random 8th placed to 14th placed Seria A team"

he is not the same as matri. actually he is doing everything right but scoring goals :) very good hold up play, works hard, good passing mostly, great positioning.
i wouldn't write him off just yet.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
he is not the same as matri. actually he is doing everything right but scoring goals :) very good hold up play, works hard, good passing mostly, great positioning.
i wouldn't write him off just yet.

did you watch last game?

not only the missed, also he lost every balls he touched and missed all the passes, completely useless last game

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Confidence is a hell of a thing. I think his is on the floor (see Silva)

But

At his age, surely he should have developed skills to come out of these situations....When you're younger, and for whatever reason, you're off it's like the end of the world. Everything is off, everything goes wrong, and it's a continuous vicious cycle.

As you get older, you learn to ride it out and get back to something resembling stability. I haven't seen this from Kalinic.....So the "experience" part of his resume looks pretty shaky.....I actually see Silva trying to come out of his funk better. Nothing Kalinic tried worked. No dribbles, no passes, no runs it was all 0

I've calmed down from the game, and I hate to pile it on...because I'm sure he feels like shit....but truth be told, it seems that he hasn't recovered from the sitter he missed against Juventus. Silva should ALWAYS be ahead of him, even if we plan on selling him too....at least we could recoup something from Silva's sale. I doubt we'll get any decent offer for Kalinic.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Silva should ALWAYS be ahead of him

why did rino gattuso call on kalinic7 before andre silva..even though kalinic7 had "a problem with his thigh muscle" and had to "grit his teeth to play" ?

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Confidence is a hell of a thing. I think his is on the floor (see Silva)

But

At his age, surely he should have developed skills to come out of these situations....When you're younger, and for whatever reason, you're off it's like the end of the world. Everything is off, everything goes wrong, and it's a continuous vicious cycle.

As you get older, you learn to ride it out and get back to something resembling stability. I haven't seen this from Kalinic.....So the "experience" part of his resume looks pretty shaky.....I actually see Silva trying to come out of his funk better. Nothing Kalinic tried worked. No dribbles, no passes, no runs it was all 0

I've calmed down from the game, and I hate to pile it on...because I'm sure he feels like shit....but truth be told, it seems that he hasn't recovered from the sitter he missed against Juventus. Silva should ALWAYS be ahead of him, even if we plan on selling him too....at least we could recoup something from Silva's sale. I doubt we'll get any decent offer for Kalinic.

completely agree, the fact that he is about 10 years older than silva or cutrone with tons of serie a experience makes no excuse for him
he should be way better than silva and cutrone and tutor them, not being utter shit like this, he is been bought in order to bring in experiences and stability for our attackers but all he did was nothing, and he just stole starter spot for other younger players
now i hope this guy rot on the bench until he leaves

hopetorture

Primavera
Reaction score
did you watch last game?

not only the missed, also he lost every balls he touched and missed all the passes, completely useless last game

lazio game he was, but not before. roma game he was good. its also important to keep posession, with him we keep much more posession than with cutrone.
hopefully cutrone can learn from him. hold up play is exactly where he has to improve.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
why did rino gattuso call on kalinic7 before andre silva..even though kalinic7 had "a problem with his thigh muscle" and had to "grit his teeth to play" ?

Rino is a tough guy and I think he respects Kalinic, who comes off as more of a tough guy than Silva, who looks like he'd be open to referring to himself as a feminist.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Rino is a tough guy and I think he respects Kalinic, who comes off as more of a tough guy than Silva, who looks like he'd be open to referring to himself as a feminist.

:fp:

Schedule