Franck Kessié Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
You dont know anything about me you dweeb. You are a cypher. Go cry in your mum's basement.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Not jumping the gun mate. I am grumpy cause ww havent got a striker yet :mad:. With hakan, i dont really care tbh. I dont rate him. Kessie is the best player by far. Not impressed with biglia either. Wanted a better midfielder.

not impressed with Biglia bitchslapping Bayern?

ok

Wanted a better midfielder? Curious. Who would have us sign instead? (keep in mind he has to be gettable, around the same price range, better, and not a fantasy signing)

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Not jumping the gun mate. I am grumpy cause ww havent got a striker yet :mad:. With hakan, i dont really care tbh. I dont rate him. Kessie is the best player by far. Not impressed with biglia either. Wanted a better midfielder.

oh, so now you think Kessie is a beast because of a couple of good games.

Will you go back to shitting on him, if he has a couple few bad ones?

Or in your mind, a player always has to play the perfect game?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Goretza brandt or bazoer. Goretza not within price range

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If kessie plays like shit consistently, hell yea i will spew trash on him and his supporters.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Goretza brandt or bazoer. Goretza not within price range

Neither Goretza nor Brandt were within the price range. Regarding Brandt, you want the most important position in our midfield headed by a 21 year old? and one that has never played in the league? You for real? This isnt Football Manager.

Regarding Bazoer. Yeah, the Dutch League is just brimming with quality lately yeah? Just look at how many of those hyped midfielders actually panned out.
Not to mention, he just signed for Wolfsburg in January. A Wolfsburg that was one of the worse teams in Bundesliga. (Forget Rodriguez, he had already proven himself prior)

Did I mention that you need to come up with better options and not players who look good in FIFA? I did right?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
You dont know anything about me you dweeb. You are a cypher. Go cry in your mum's basement.

giphy.gif

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ you are a pathetic wastrel. Dont waste my time.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
it's him vs ze roberto for best 40 year old football player in the world 2017

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I love this "kid".. *lmao*

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
One of my new favourites! ❤️

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I'm seriously in awe of this dude...

so good both offensively and defensively.

That chipped pass to Silva towards the end :proud:

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This guy is going to be a real fans favourite if he continues on path he's on at the moment. He is a beast of player and seems to be everywhere on the pitch. As vidarth said that chip through to Silva at the end was brilliant technique and vision. Quickly becoming my favourite player of this new era.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Most important signing his price will go 300% up what a beast so tec. Smart good shoot + defending great.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
^ Yup.

Quickly becoming our most important signing (and my favourite one). Would be great if we could pick up a vice-Kessie.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
28m for this guy is an absolute steal on today's market. Thank god we signed him early because the market has gone silly. He's easily a 40m player with potential to be much more.

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
^ Yup.

Quickly becoming our most important signing (and my favourite one). Would be great if we could pick up a vice-Kessie.

This ^^^
We need someone to give Kessie a rest. He may be young but asking him to play all the time is crazy.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
you are on the right track franck! keep up the good work.
he will be one of our most important players at the start of the season, first 2 months where the team will not be 100% level.
the team changed a lot this season and fortunately we succeed in buying 3-4 players early which gave them more time to adapt. he is no stranger to serie a too so this is also one strong reason that i expect him to be very important especially at the start of season where a lot of new players will not adapt fully to the squad

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
whyyyyy would be care if his price booms up to 200m tomorrow??

I never want him to leave :( toooooo soon

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Montella: "I wasn't expecting Kessie to be that good

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Schedule