The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I think Vlašić coukd become a top pl top player, seriousely. CL levels top player. In 2, 3 years, with right coach, team etc.

Mikan should try, but shame Zvone is not here.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
There are quite a few reports coming out that Ibra might take over no.9 for the next season

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
EPL fans are actual morons. My close friend is an Arsenal fan, and he is a better person than I am in every way (morals, ethics, friendship, etc) but when we talk about football, it's just... His incredible intelligence evaporates.

Nesta and Maldini played with art to their defending. You're talking about making defending into an art, with literally picture-perfect tackles, inch-perfect slides, they just... Those defenders don't exist anymore. I think Milan fans, when it comes to defenders, have a much higher bar for what constitutes the best in defense. What defender in the EPL comes to the level of Nesta, let alone Baresi or Maldini?

Van Dijk would be a Stam-level defender in the 2000's and late 90's. He's a great player, but he's levels below Maldini, Nesta, or even Cannavaro.

Agree with everything, except my Arsenal friend actually appreciates what you and I are discussing. The others are ManU and Chelsea fans and they do not understand.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
7m is too much but that just shows how Ibra loves this club. Not. :o

Btw, do you think that Ben and Tonali can play together in 4231 since they're similar?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
#Milan , tomorrow #Ibrahimovic lands in Milan. He will take the number 9 shirt

its happening :)

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
7m is too much but that just shows how Ibra loves this club. Not. :o

Btw, do you think that Ben and Tonali can play together in 4231 since they're similar?

they can both play multiple roles its fine, either can slot further up or sit back

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Samaldinho my friend...

Success of Croatia's development of the players in such small pool as u say, is not thanx to infrastructural base etc... but Im not sure God can answer how we did what we are doing :)))

You think in a right and logical way but infrastructure, cro league, stadiums, camps etc in Croatia are....absimal, absurdly bad...we are faaaaar bahind modern western organisations.

But, we are super-extremely talented, it seems. Thats all, Croatians can play, thats all hahaha.

Azzuri just lack 3, 4 top forwards to accur. Del Piero, Vieri, Pippo level... Then they will be fine

Maybe there is something in the water, then? Lol. Maybe it is the culture of how people play football in Croatia, because the talent-level is great, but when you think of the population? It is incredible.

Italy haven't had a player with that level of talent, the only one is Balotelli, and he didn't work out. It's sad, really.

To be fair Italy has always been known more for its defense and midfield than its attackers. Can only think of Vieri, Rossi, Baggio, and Totti as the stand out talents for attackers.

But that's down to a cultural thing. The same can be said for Argentina who can produce massive amounts of attackers and very few stand out defenders and midfielders.

In short, every country specializes in producing specific types of talents.

I mean, sure, but like... Italy had Baggio, who was arguably the best player in the world for a time, and then you had Del Piero, Totti, Pippo, Vieri, who were literally best-in-the-world attackers at their time.

Do you see anyone playing for Italy that is at Balotelli-levels (2012)? I mean, Italy doesn't have a Luca Toni-level striker, I'd say right now, Immobile and Belotti are Gilardino-level strikers. That's it.

When was Gila the star-striker for Italy? Never. And that level of player is who is starting for Italy, now. It's been a huge drop-off in attacking talent that Italy has produced.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Finally a Champion No.9 after years of insufferable fodder.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
No. 9 doesn't curse Zlatan. Zlatan curse No. 9.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Great team needs a great goalkeeper. There are non as young and as good as Donna on the market. If we want to get back on top, he is the first objective to secure for years.

Just searched about Bianchessi, I see that he is Lazio's scout now.

Fucking Mirabelli fired him. :fp:

Correct ?Mirabelli was the one. That was the first that he did when he got here. I think they both had bad relationship from previous encounter

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Well if anyone can break the curse of number 9, it's him. Let's try, for the sake of future striker. :o

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Actually i like vida, he had a very solid wc, very quick, aggressive and physically dominant.
what ppl see

images

what Il Diavolo sees

092326769-4ced706b-cc1b-40b0-8949-5577041733ba.jpg

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is this Egyptian striker named Mostafa Mohamed, he scored an incredible goal for Zamalek against Al Ahly, I think this kid can become a super talented striker. He was amazing in the U23 African Cup and he reminds me of Lewa in his style of play.

Goal is at 1:39, top-class finish.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
If we get Diaz, what position is he meant to occupy? RW?

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Hahaha Man City...

Dear UEFA and FFP,

F..k you! I don't care how much money I spend.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Really really want tonali, even more than a RW. Hoping these rumours are true and we pull this off

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Bennacer, Kessie, Tonali and Bakayoko would be an amazing midfield. We can rotate however we want. We wont be risking it all if one of Bennacer or Kessie gets injured and have to play someone like Biglia (thank God hes gone). I have seen some people complaining about us having 4 starters and have to put 2 of them at the bench. Please stop with that

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Tonali is not going to come. Put this bullshit down. He is close to Inter and the latest I read is that Inter are working on selling Brozovic and are in talks with PSG. As soon as they get the money from this they will accelerate for Tonali you will all see.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Tonali is not going to come. Put this bullshit down. He is close to Inter and the latest I read is that Inter are working on selling Brozovic and are in talks with PSG. As soon as they get the money from this they will accelerate for Tonali you will all see.

Conte wants Kante or Vidal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule