The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
why not? is he that shit? I haven't watched him at all, but he was headed towards greatness at some point... and Chelski has a record of ruining players

don't bring up the feud with Sarri, coz Sarri is a cunt... Pioli is a father figure, he'll be good here

He is such a weak keeper.

Confidence crisis, fair enough, but he lets in so many shots. The stats can be misleading, but some times he doesn't appear like he can even reach the bar.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
why not? is he that shit? I haven't watched him at all, but he was headed towards greatness at some point... and Chelski has a record of ruining players

don't bring up the feud with Sarri, coz Sarri is a cunt... Pioli is a father figure, he'll be good here

Lol no wonder.

Kepa is easily the worst top division keeper in Europe. And iirc his stats last year placed him as the 147th best keeper in the world or something lol..

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
If Chelsea is giving Cash + Kepa, take and run. Also don't forget to get rid of the extra 1M.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Chelsea have proposed a loan swap deal to AC Milan for quality stopper Gianluigi Donnarumma, in a move that would send outcast Kepa Arrizabalaga to the Italian giants

Kepa + Abraham + Ruben Loftus-Cheek & its a deal.
The purely because he has a amazing name.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Just cancel everything.

Elliot is just depressing.

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score

His is currently in a bad patch of form. Confidence issue.

Last edited:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Chelski fans reading this will probably think we're nuts.
With kepa it's not a confidence issue...

He's just a bad keeper...sometimes he doesn't even have his near post covered when he dives full stretch..it's amazing..it's almost as if he isn't capable of making routine saves that any other keeper can make..at first I thought he was too small..but turns out his positioning is almost always terrible...

Kepa is a mess.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Lol no wonder.

Kepa is easily the worst top division keeper in Europe. And iirc his stats last year placed him as the 147th best keeper in the world or something lol..

They signed him on a 7 year deal :lol:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
lose a top 5 gk in world for a loser like kepa. anyone advocating for that should be slapped.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score

He wasn?t shit. He was the worst keeper in the premier league and probably in any top league. He was that bad. Imagine consistently getting brain fart Donnarumma, that is Kepa in a nutshell.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Gigio is untouchable

And fuck raiola

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
I honestly prefer we make begovic 1st goalkeeper rather than taking kepa, he's just that bad

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather give Donnarumma 20 million per year and Raiola 50 million signing fee than to take Kepa even for free.
The dude is, without exaggeration, worse than Agazzi.
When you consider the amount Chelsea paid vs his ability, he has to be THE biggest flop in football history.
If they offered like 60 million + Kepa, I'd seriously tell them to send just the money and keep Kepa

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So right now on the roster or soon to be according to the rumors it's sounding like...

Ibra
Rebic/Leao--Hakan/Paqueta/Halilovic--Diaz (RW or CAM)/Samu/Saele
Bennacer/Tonali--Kessie/Bakayoko
Theo/Laxalt--Roma/Gabbia--Kjaer/Musacchio/Duarte--Aurier/Conti/Calabria
Donna

Still need a more established RW, CB, reserve CF, reserve LB.

Probably get rid of Paqueta,Calabria, one of Musacchio/Duarte, Laxalt

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I watched that Kepa video and hahahahaha

Is he like 4ft tall or something? He can never reach the crossbar, his tiny hands can never get to the ball diving either way across goal. Bonus was that header into his own goal :lol: :fp: I'd rather pay Antonio 10m a season to play than have Kepa.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just cancel everything.

Elliot is just depressing.

DBeoYus.gif

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd rather give Donnarumma 20 million per year and Raiola 50 million signing fee than to take Kepa even for free.
The dude is, without exaggeration, worse than Agazzi.
When you consider the amount Chelsea paid vs his ability, he has to be THE biggest flop in football history.
If they offered like 60 million + Kepa, I'd seriously tell them to send just the money and keep Kepa
Guys , its a joke.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
CM: Deulofeu pushing for #ACMilan return but Rossoneri prioritise Tonali and a centre-back

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Is halilovic still ours?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
The audio in that video :lol:

Ok, ok, new deal - 70m + Kepa to Inter

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CM: Deulofeu pushing for #ACMilan return but Rossoneri prioritise Tonali and a centre-back

It can all be strategy as well. Watford know Deulofeu won't play in the second division and he could force his way to Milan. They could probably get him on loan plus option.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I watched that Kepa video and hahahahaha

Is he like 4ft tall or something? He can never reach the crossbar, his tiny hands can never get to the ball diving either way across goal. Bonus was that header into his own goal :lol: :fp: I'd rather pay Antonio 10m a season to play than have Kepa.

Seriously. Whoever wants to score a goal on him has so many options.
Aim for the crossbar, he can't reach.
Aim low, he can't drop fast enough.
Aim for the far corner, he can't reach.
Aim straight at him with power, his tiny hands can't put the ball under control....
85 million + 10 million gross per year for 7 years.
155 million for a guy that makes Agazzi look world-class :fp:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
It can all be strategy as well. Watford know Deulofeu won't play in the second division and he could force his way to Milan. They could probably get him on loan plus option.

Don't really see the need for him though. We have Rebic/Leao LW, Samu/Saele RW. Hakan in the middle. If we do get Diaz then he can play AM and RW (apparently LW too!) so we're more than covered for those positions. CF we have Ibra/Leao/Colombo (?) so I'd rather invest any funds like that to an RB if we sell Calabria and/or a CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.