\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think barella would be the most suited choice, he is a bundle of energy with good passing skills and a great awareness of the game.
He is a complete midfield package but he has many suitors so we will have to wait and see how it goes from here.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I prefer Cutrone to him - Patrick is younger and visibly better than him, more intelligent player. Silva might not be complete shit but he struggles with Italian football and may be more suited to other league. Would be a waste for us and him to keep him here tbh.

I completely agree with you, Silva has more to his game than cutrone but in Italy you need to have quick thinking and awareness of the game which cutrone has in abundance and the fact that that he hails from the Milan youth academy and the way he celebrates after scoring a goal makes it even more sweeter. Silva is better suited for other leagues and I hope some EPL club buys him and then we can use that money for the betterment of the team.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I completely agree with you, Silva has more to his game than cutrone but in Italy you need to have quick thinking and awareness of the game which cutrone has in abundance and the fact that that he hails from the Milan youth academy and the way he celebrates after scoring a goal makes it even more sweeter. Silva is better suited for other leagues and I hope some EPL club buys him and then we can use that money for the betterment of the team.

also agree,yes silva is stronger ,bigger and is nice cf but we can easly get 50 mil for him and cutrone is simple little pipoo so much energy and he is always in right place.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm starting to like Leonardo again. An apology for the Inter days would be nice though.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Umberto Gandini is not going to make return to AC Milan, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports. The former director of the Rossoneri was tipped to return to the San Siro after the arrival of Ivan Gazidis but Gandini has reportedly made a step back after the last talks with his former club.
Before joining Roma, Gandini had been Adriano Galliani's right-hand man for 23 years at AC Milan and his candidacy to return to the San Siro had been supported by Gazidis. The mutual respect between Gandini and Gazidis had given strength to the project of ‘double guide’ of the club in Via Aldo Rossi but some criticalities have emerged in the model of reorganization of the club and Gandini has preferred to take a step backwards.

The former Arsenal CEO will be in charge of International relationship while AC Milan president Paolo Scaroni will privilege the ‘internal front’, according to Gazzetta.

Gandini will be looking for new working opportunities and the Italian paper claims his future could be in the FIGC or in the Lega Serie A where there will be changes ahead of the upcoming elections.

What happened?

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Silva is 34, injury prone and expensive. De Ligt is a future star with the right guidance. Why would we want Silva as a Zapata replacement instead of a guy that can actually make a difference for years instead of a guy who may not even have another high level year in him.

I think the main duo for the long-term should be Ale-Caldara. Musacchio and Zapata would be the most cost-effective backups. With FFP we need to focus on other areas. De Ligt would probably cost a bomb.

Thiago Silva is just a fantasy of mine. That somehow PSG would release him on a free because of his astronomical wages and he would come back on a much lower wage for sentimental reasons, for Leo and Maldini, for Milan. He would add much-needed experience and leadership to the backline. I don't think it will happen and even if he does become available he would probably demand really high wages.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
according to Mundo Deportivo , De Ligt transfer could cost at least €70 million.
Barca, City, and Spurs are heavily linked with him.
Spending that kind of money just for Ale-Caldara backup will never happen.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's zero sense to spend such money on CB right now.

What we need is another mid (hopefully Rabiot) and a fast af LW as Martial or Lozano. With them we will have a VERY competitive squad and we will fight for Scudetto next year, I am certain. It would be a dream if we get these 2 players this winter and they spend half a season here in order to adapt. C'mon Leo!

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Let's see how Caldara does first before spending on CBs again. We've been spending since 2015, and we still haven't signed a creative mid yet. We're kinda completely fucked if Bona gets injured, and he himself isn't a pure mid anyway.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm a bit bothered about Gandini not joining. Hope it won't affect the voluntary agreement with UEFA. Gandini also had a hand in Roma's new stadium proposal. Gazidis started at Arsenal after all the stadium work had started.

Strange that I'm feeling a bit bummed out over it, when initially I thought having both Gazidis and Gandini was overkill.

Maybe Scaroni liked the taste of helping to run Milan and decided he didn't want to let it all go.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I'm a bit bothered about Gandini not joining. Hope it won't affect the voluntary agreement with UEFA. Gandini also had a hand in Roma's new stadium proposal. Gazidis started at Arsenal after all the stadium work had started.

Strange that I'm feeling a bit bummed out over it, when initially I did think having both Gazidis and Gandini was overkill.

Maybe Scaroni liked the taste of helping to run Milan and decided he didn't want to let it all go.

You think Gandini is the only lobbyist?

Elliot and scaroni will take care of UEFA.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You think Gandini is the only lobbyist?

Elliot and scaroni will take care of UEFA.

I hope you are right. The Rothschild Group are a scary bunch and so are Elliot, but surely they were headhunting Gandini for a reason.

I guess they found their insider in UEFA, and maybe Scaroni decided he loved the attention associated with running Milan and is going to make time to deal with the City of Milan for the stadium, and so they decided they didn't need Gandini. That would also explain why Leo has already started shopping for January even without the voluntary agreement.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

1.5 years contract and immediately give him an administrative role.

We need class around the squad and club again. That's how you mold the young talents into class players themselves.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Il Sole 24: Milan and Unicredit agreed a 100m line of credit based on upcoming tv rights.

Talking about pull

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I think the main duo for the long-term should be Ale-Caldara. Musacchio and Zapata would be the most cost-effective backups. With FFP we need to focus on other areas. De Ligt would probably cost a bomb.

Thiago Silva is just a fantasy of mine. That somehow PSG would release him on a free because of his astronomical wages and he would come back on a much lower wage for sentimental reasons, for Leo and Maldini, for Milan. He would add much-needed experience and leadership to the backline. I don't think it will happen and even if he does become available he would probably demand really high wages.

Yes, fantasy is the right word for it :D

I understand the nostalgia driving it but I am unwilling to even entertain it for fun. Also I doubt it would work out that well footballing wise.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, fantasy is the right word for it :D

I understand the nostalgia driving it but I am unwilling to even entertain it for fun. Also I doubt it would work out that well footballing wise.

:D fair enough. And the nostalgia part is accurate. However, I still think we could use a bit of leadership and experience at the back to steady the ship but as has often been said here "clean sheets are for virgins", so maybe it is more sexy and less virginal this way. Ale and Caldara will eventually get to play together and develop their partnership and hopefully Maldini can transmit the required mentality.

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score

Important updates on the corporate front. According to today's edition of Il Sole 24 Ore, signed by Carlo Festa, Milan would have reached an agreement with Unicredit for a 100 million euro factoring line. The agreement, the colleague continues, would have been reached in recent weeks to indicate the renewed financial strength of the club with Elliott.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Milan have finalized an agreement with UniCredit for a €100M factoring line. The factoring is used to have guarantees of future revenues from audio-visual rights for the upcoming seasons.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is it that this "credit line" is something like a huge company credit card with a 100m limit to help with the running of the club? I guess it means that banks have confidence in us once again as compared to a few months back when Li and F&M were struggling.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
best ESPN newswriter from brazil says that lucas was paid to little and that milan have next top player and that he will be top top mid .

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
best ESPN newswriter from brazil says that lucas was paid to little and that milan have next top player and that he will be top top mid .

PhonyYawningDalmatian-small.gif

#boner

Status
Not open for further replies.