Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Obviously it's nothing like that and Necro being some corrupt dictator is often wheeled out by those who feel disenfranchised (pubes and Corzioli lel), but is clearly untrue.

I don't think the World News Thread should be closed, though. Temporary while you sift through things? Fine, but certainly not permanent.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I didn't see anything that was ban worthy

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Obviously it's nothing like that and Necro being some corrupt dictator is often wheeled out by those who feel disenfranchised (pubes and Corzioli lel), but is clearly untrue.

I don't think the World News Thread should be closed, though. Temporary while you sift through things? Fine, but certainly not permanent.

Temporary. We'll do the appropriate bans and then re-open it.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Ridiculous. One mod destroying this whole forum.

Waiting for the eventual purge of this forum of half its inhabitants by Necro. Reason: I was bored and because i can.

He is a dictator who loves trolling more than doing his job. Chances of the WNT opening are 0%. Itd be one thing if wes or sven did it

IUCOHdZ.png

I didn't see anything that was ban worthy

There wasn't a specific post that was ban worthy, it's how they use every opportunity to troll and ruin the thread.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Banning wont ensure people see the light. Its a helpful tool but it doesnt improve anything. Lets learn from this as a community and just carry on. Thread will be reopened soon and we will carry on with the next topic.

Grazie ragazzi

And Delicious, take it easy on Necro. He does what he think is best. Chill mate. Download pokemon go :D. Be careful though. Dont wanna end up on the wrong street :devilcon: Lord knows you are up next for discussion in the world news thread :lol:

Am feeling very tolerant today.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ridiculous. One mod destroying this whole forum.

Waiting for the eventual purge of this forum of half its inhabitants by Necro. Reason: I was bored and because i can.

He is a dictator who loves trolling more than doing his job. Chances of the WNT opening are 0%. Itd be one thing if wes or sven did it

Why so mad man? At least you got your post in.

I was actually in middle of a post when Necro locked that thread and I followed the thread.

And I disagree with necro, he's never banned me...:proud::proud::proud:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
omygodomygodomygod

Without the World News Thread where can I discuss the Turkey coup?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Please reinstate Lemon Cookies
He was a thoroughly unique character. He wasn't a vicious poster...just conceited beyond comprehension. I drucurl, who never liked his dumb ass, am begging for him.

Please reconsider.
Regards
dru

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
You can't see why lemon is banned because lemon's posts were deleted.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Not making fun of him.

I didn't agree with his opinions but he created a space discussions and challenged others in his own way.

Although I didn't see any of the deleted posts....so maybe I'm biased.

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This site needs a revamp ASAP. Also it needs to be more mobile-friendly. Admins should get with the times now or the site will fall behind, especially if we consider that many new fans might want to join if the sale goes through and the club returns to the spotlight.