Official: Andre Miguel Valente da Silva Thread

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is because he costed 38mil so ppl expect a new Sheva
New Sheva would cost a lot more than 38m in 2017.

At the time Milan bought Sheva he already scored against top teams in the champions league.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I used him as an example. He was wondering why everyone care that much about him, and not Calabria, Cutrone, Suso.
I answered to that, i think its becase we actually paid good money for him, unlike those others mentioned.
If he was like 0-5m noone would care that much about him succeeding here. And he was hyped (unneccesary imho) by CR and his own agent said he will be the best striker in serie A, when we bought him, so there is that too.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I'm kinda disappointed with his Instagram

just pictures of him on the field and advertisement

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Milan fans don’t care about suso? :conf:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
2018 new year for Andre to shine

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not quite true. He almost always loses precious seconds immediately after receiving the ball. Either he comes to a complete halt, or he fusses around too much trying to understand the situation/control the ball. The likeliest possibility is that he is not really the kind of player who understands situations and is mentally suited to high level football. One can be charitable and think his mind is not in the right place and it will eventually become better.

It's certainly not just the final shot or pass. He seems completely out of sync with the rest of the players when he has the ball. That's an instant liability in top level football.

:thumbsup:

Reading of the game is completely off. If we were looking at development he is probably Niang level.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Completely not ready for serie a tempo, duels and tactics. Needs to be loaned out where he'll play. Not even close to Milan's no. 9. shirt.

Why the fuck did they gave him no. 9? Some new kid... Better to nobody.

Suso was also loaned, as many players.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Completely not ready for serie a tempo, duels and tactics. Needs to be loaned out where he'll play. Not even close to Milan's no. 9. shirt.

Why the fuck did they gave him no. 9? Some new kid... Better to nobody.

Suso was also loaned, as many players.

I actually wouldn't mind if we cut our losses and sell him for 30m to some PL club. His game screams that he's here for himself and I'm not even against that but if that's the way it is then he should bring the goods. 0 league goals is unacceptable for a selfish player.

Menez and Balotelli scored 10-15 a season and they cost a whole lot less than 40m.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
why so fucking unfair with silva? kalinic was horrible everytime he plays and still got as much game time as he wants :fp:, cant believe those biased :fp:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I think it’s fair to say Silva won’t be at Milan for long. Kalinic for whatever reason is loved by Gattuso like he was with Montella

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
:lol: I think this thread will become an excellent museum piece like the Bertolacci thread.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Kalinic > this fodder piece of shit. Come at me.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Thry are both dogshit.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I would swap Balotelli for Silva in a heartbeat. Don't really think Silva will be any better than him in his career(Iknow it's early but just my assumption based on what I saw until now even at Porto).

I'm curious to see how we will handle him, no way he will be sold right away. Give him 1 more half a season to decide just to be fair.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Forza Andre i will always support you and believe in you ❤️

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He is shit. Get over it.

Can’t remember the last time you actually posted something positive on this forum, do you even support Milan or do you just come on here to troll?

On the Silva matter, he needs time to adapt and playing once every 5 games for 20 minutes isnt going to help him. Calabria was shit two months ago too according to many. Andre is still young and I still believe he will make a contribution this season, whether it’s in EL or Serie A it remains to be seen.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sorry dude. Just fuming cause we wasted too much money on him. I just dont see anything special in him honestly. Kessie was our best buy and hakan is looking good off late. I am too skeptical about silva. I am absolutely disappointed in this transfer. Never wanted him here in the first place anyway. I have seen him play for portgual and he never struck me as an elite player.
Dint want kalinic either but he still plays for milan so i dont know what to say.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Gattuso: “André Silva? At that moment, Van Basten could’ve also entered and he wouldn’t change anything, he would’ve had a hard time with us in our half of the field. I saw a player who was chasing opponents and put in desire and passion. Leave him alone, I’m very pleased with Silva. He’s a young guy who has a lot of qualities”

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would swap Balotelli for Silva in a heartbeat. Don't really think Silva will be any better than him in his career(Iknow it's early but just my assumption based on what I saw until now even at Porto).

I'm curious to see how we will handle him, no way he will be sold right away. Give him 1 more half a season to decide just to be fair.

That would be an awful piece of business.

I am just hoping Silva can score in Coppa/EL and hopefully have a good world cup and then we can sell him with a nice chunk of profit.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I am just hoping Silva can score in Coppa/EL and hopefully have a good world cup and then we can sell him with a nice chunk of profit.

Yes please. Really hoping for this.

Except not coppa, I dont think he can survive in the latter stages of the coppa. EL though - he'll be fine. Even against a top European team, he will get the space and time needed for his slow-thinking solo style.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Switch thread name to:

Andre da IG Silva.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
People are very impatient with him because the expectations and the hype were way too high. He is no pato or balotelli in their respective ages but come on and have some paitence to judge.