Week 34: Bologna vs Milan - 29/4/2018

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
- Calha by far is our best attacker
- Suso... night and day in one game. However, he will never be a 15-goal-and-assists-per-season-winger
- Once again it‘s obvious that what we lack the most is someone who can finish off our chances. Jesus christ, Suso, Jack, Cutrone... hitting the post or the gk... it‘s really nerve wracking

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It takes players time to come good.

Thats why I refuse to write off silva, RR ect

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
7th place

tenor.gif

yet another choke

tenor.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
you mean a long ball to kessie who was runs into the penalty box as a clear instruction from rino every game( also worked against roma iirc), who layed it off to cutrone who then set up hakan?

please understand what you're watching

meanwhile it's a good thing sarri still has europe and the coppa final

oh wait

tenor.gif

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
a decent win, a good coach is a coach can get some ugly wins like this when it mattered, too bad we didnt show up when it matter the most

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A lot of people saying this was an ugly win, we should have won 4 or 5-1

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
It's nice to win again. Our game management is still awful though, a decent team would have came back to draw or win. The Atalanta game will give us a clearer picture.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
you mean a long ball to kessie who was runs into the penalty box as a clear instruction from rino every game( also worked against roma iirc), who layed it off to cutrone who then set up hakan?

please understand what you're watching

meanwhile it's a good thing sarri still has europe and the coppa final

oh wait

tenor.gif

Because any player not named hakan would have scored that goal....

What a beautiful build up

tenor.gif

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
some depth would be fucking nice next season.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
:jump::jump:

OMG !!! Three points !!!

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
let-me-stop-you-there-no-excuse-please.jpg

don't credit the man just yet.

Tell me. Did he overnight change and is now managing these "issues" better?

:rolleyes:
I call it how I see it.
We got the result today...which is Gattuso's job.

In truth not a whole lot has changed....esp regarding Suso, the strikers etc...but this is Gattuso's success and he deserves his credit.

Jack was useful for a change which was immensely helpful, and Hakan's return provided the spark we needed.

I'm not sure what's your problem here... I am giving the guy his credit. I said it is his job to attend to the problems in the team and this seemed to have triggered the shit out of you :conf:

The way I see it, the only one making excuses is you....as in making excuses every time things go wrong....sometimes it is actually his fault. Not every team is perfect or has the level of talent we do.... that's why there is a MANAGER to manage the pieces we do have in order to achieve optimal results. I refuse to believe that Torino, Benevento and Bologna have more resources than us....and yet we've only beaten one of them

Last edited:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Gattuso keeps saying how we're not physically up to the task, that it's his fault the players aren't fit enough, that the players don't have an entire season in their legs

Are these not professional athletes, I'm confused what other coach/team makes this excuse every week???

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Won this game on individual brilliance. Glad we got the 3 points, and there's still a slim chance we can get 6th place, but other than that our attacking play was utter shite yet again.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
lol people here saying we won this by individual brilliance when we actually almost lost this because of individual fuck ups in front of goal.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Gattuso keeps saying how we're not physically up to the task, that it's his fault the players aren't fit enough, that the players don't have an entire season in their legs

Are these not professional athletes, I'm confused what other coach/team makes this excuse every week???

Grintactics require superhuman levels of fitness/stamina to work effectively :lol:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

How is he supposed to train endurance in game weeks?