\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
i heard good thing about tonali as well.

he's gonna cost around 15-17m, i think we can take that risk :o

buy him in january and leave on loan.

Loan? And have the trash we saw today as vice-Biglia who is also not the best CDM?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
i heard good thing about tonali as well.

he's gonna cost around 15-17m, i think we can take that risk :o

buy him in january and leave on loan.

Fuck that... Put that money towards a quality mid who can help us now.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do you hear that hair flapping in the wind? That's Conte approaching next June. This is Gattuso's last season unless he gets top 4. Leonardo made that clear in his recent interview. He may be gone real soon if he doesn't get his shit together.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
The board melted down not to take all the shit from the dumb bona-bakayoko substitution. Damage control :proud:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The forum run by the China boys did not make their payments on time so it was shut down and seized by Elliott.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
The forum run by the China boys did not make their payments on time so it was shut down and seized by Elliott.

wow! will all the resident trolls be banned and will we get leaf and other legends back? :proud:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
No rnb for a couple days, my entire morning routine was thrown off.

Atlanta is always hard for us. The entire team blew it during the second half.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
we couldnt get good result against napoli with 2:0 leading
we couldnt keep good result (1:0) against roma (lucky goal in ATime - 2:1)
we couldnt win against cagliari (1:1)
we couldnt win even when we lead twice (2:2) yesterday

we create chances but we cant score ... when other press us when we are leading we dont have plan what to do - we may say we are unlucky but ... how many times in the row?
looks like waste of next season

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso sacked by the weekend? Away to Empoli mid week and away to Sassuolo over the weekend. Both will be difficult considering the loser mentality this team still has.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
I was going to message the RnB twitter, but that hasn't been updated since last year.

#fineasweare

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we couldnt get good result against napoli with 2:0 leading
we couldnt keep good result (1:0) against roma (lucky goal in ATime - 2:1)
we couldnt win against cagliari (1:1)
we couldnt win even when we lead twice (2:2) yesterday

we create chances but we cant score ... when other press us when we are leading we dont have plan what to do - we may say we are unlucky but ... how many times in the row?
looks like waste of next season

Just a poorly constructed squad with no real winners who know how to grind out a result. Gattuso can only do so much, player concentration is more of a problem.

We have an excellent shot stopper who doubles up as a shit overall keeper.
A lightweight defence, with only one player of real quality who needs someone experienced and good alongside him.
A midfield who cannot keep the ball, as we don't have a player of that type.
And a striker who while good, has always been moved on for better players at the elite clubs.

Can only polish shit for so long till you realise its still shit.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Just a poorly constructed squad with no real winners who know how to grind out a result. Gattuso can only do so much, player concentration is more of a problem.

We have an excellent shot stopper who doubles up as a shit overall keeper.
A lightweight defence, with only one player of real quality who needs someone experienced and good alongside him.
A midfield who cannot keep the ball, as we don't have a player of that type.
And a striker who while good, has always been moved on for better players at the elite clubs.

Can only polish shit for so long till you realise its still shit.

Lazio is isn't better than our current team nor was it last season. I mean their midfield has players like Leiva and Parolo and their defenders are much worse than ours. This season we have Higuain and their striker isn't better. If we are not comfortably ahead of such a team its the coach's fault

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan are the only team in Serie A this season that has not kept a clean sheet so far.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lazio is isn't better than our current team nor was it last season. I mean their midfield has players like Leiva and Parolo and their defenders are much worse than ours. This season we have Higuain and their striker isn't better. If we are not comfortably ahead of such a team its the coach's fault

Leonardo has Gattuso set up to fail so there won't be any backlash when they let him go either in season or at the end. He knows what he's doing. I predict this is Gattuso's only season in charge unless he finishes top 4 and that looks unlikely to happen. They probably have a contract waiting for Conte for next season.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Leonardo: "We have to go back to be that team that dominates, that knows how to suffer and who closes the game. The project is long-term, and the coach remains a part of it. But we cannot afford to wait, and we will have to give a warning in the next matches."

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I have 8 points that prove you wrong.

Majority of our players are Lazio and Atalanta level. With a couple who are CL team level, that's it.

Ol Ill blame the person who took the horse to water but the horse didn't drink the water.

Winning is a mentality, once you know how to do it, it comes naturally, because you learnt what to do and not to do and our squad is a bunch of losers, literally. Take out Abate and Higuain (famous for defecating the bed in big games), none them have won anything of note. But I guess that is Gattuso's fault as well. Conte isn't winning with this squad either.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Gattuso lost both the Calgari and esp the Napoli and Atalanta games. Terrible coaching

coaching wasnt terrible, subs were. (at Cagliari it was though, and i cant help but dread games like that where we have to break defenses. Atalanta let us play and we still sucked in the end)

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Caldara still suffers from back problems and is likely to miss #EmpoliMilan, while Cutrone is in doubt for the game. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
that Bonaventura - Bakayoko substitue tho

I thought immediately that his reasoning is gonna be "I wanted to add substance to midfield" and voila! Same mistake every time. I blame Leonardo though, why even bring that trash player and have him as an option. The dude makes Balotelli look smart.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that Bonaventura - Bakayoko substitue tho

That type of substitution happens all over the world. A defensive player comes on for an attacking player when your winning.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
@DiMarzio on Sky: “I see that Milan are playing very well and I wouldn’t worry about the current form. When you play well, it may happen that you don’t win a game, but in the long term they will eventually start winning games.”

Status
Not open for further replies.