Suso "Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáenz de la Torre" Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He's gonna rise again like the Phoenix under Ibra. Just wait and see

We can only cheer for him now, as nobody will buy him from us at this point.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
That pass to Zlatan was like Zapata lowlight reel.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Sell Suso to Roma and bring in Politano. Sounds like a good deal to me for a nice improvement and saving on budget

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
He's gonna rise again like the Phoenix under Ibra. Just wait and see

We can only cheer for him now, as nobody will buy him from us at this point.

He literally turned into a drunk hobo looking for cents in the fountatins as soon as Zlatan arrived. I didnt know he could turn into even more shit than he was

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Please leave this window.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hope this gets resolved before Mercato is over

I can't see any of the Spanish midtable clubs matching his 3m net salary, let alone paying a transfer fee on top of it.

Loaded, desperate and unattractive EPL clubs are our only hope for a permanent transfer.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Sell Suso to Roma and bring in Politano. Sounds like a good deal to me for a nice improvement and saving on budget

It would be our best deal in years.

I can't see any of the Spanish midtable clubs matching his 3m net salary, let alone paying a transfer fee on top of it.

Loaded, desperate and unattractive EPL clubs are our only hope for a permanent transfer.

Like you say i'm just hoping for a mid table EPL club to buy him. His game against Sampdoria was probably the worst I've ever seen him. He is worth very little at the moment.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sTtkNLt.png

This needs to be spammed all over the internet.
Join other clubs forums just to post this and then defend Suso against stupid Milan fans who don't realize that Suso is actually our best player.

If you have a popular Youtube channel, or Facebook page or Twitter account, make it the intro, the profile description, the avatar, anything to make as many as possible people to see it.

Visit the official site of every club you can think of, find out the email address of their scouts, pretend to be a fan and upload this pic/wishlist.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Watching highlight reels on Suso gets me so irritated. With no context watching this man turn players inside out pinpoint assists and score bangers from near the half field is appealing. We could have got big money for him, but now he’s reduced to 15-20 mill. I hope wherever he goes he develops into an actual good player, we just don’t have the patience to rely on him anymore.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good riddance.

I will be rooting for Sevilla to make CL either this season or next

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Thanks for nothing, AND FUCK OFF.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
had some good games and some average ones. one of the few good players though. relying too much on him hurt us. hopefully it works out well for both parties.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I have never been a huge fan of Suso here at Milan, but I can't knock his character. He's a respectable person, always worked in peace and even through many hard spells week after week he was able to keep going and just trekked on through. Had a few sparkling games for us, but on the whole was average-solid and it's definitely time he goes. That said, thank you for always being classy and best of luck at Sevilla :thumbsup:

(I am hoping they get CL though so the transfer is permanent :D)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Horrendous player. Bye.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
"I still believe he can come back and be a success in Centre Attacking Midfield/Trequartista role."

616.jpg

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the goals.
Once i thought he was worth more 42mil euros, we should have sold him back then.
His inconsistency fucked up everything.
I hope he finds joy under Lopetegui and Sevilla gives us money.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Once or twice a season he would play like a professional football player. The rest it was as if he had been called in from the stands due to a player shortage.

Good riddance.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Should have kept Ocampos back when we had him btw. I think he is a bit overrated now but he was definitely underrated back then.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Should have kept Ocampos back when we had him btw. I think he is a bit overrated now but he was definitely underrated back then.

Not as useless as Milan fans made him out to be? True.
"Should have kept him"? LOL, no. You go way too far with this contrarian / devil's advocate thing you're doing.:lol:

The only ones of that era that maybe should've been kept were Pasalic and Deulofeu. We really needed a scorer from the midfield last season - especially after Bona's injury. And a tricky & pacey winger.
They're not good fits for the 4-2-3-1 though.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wtf a 10?
he finally found his league

Watch the highlight

They let him do the cut back and cross/shoot with 0 resistance. Of course Espanyol is a relegation side so that may also be why

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not as useless as Milan fans made him out to be? True.
"Should have kept him"? LOL, no. You go way too far with this contrarian / devil's advocate thing you're doing.:lol:

The only ones of that era that maybe should've been kept were Pasalic and Deulofeu. We really needed a scorer from the midfield last season - especially after Bona's injury. And a tricky & pacey winger.
They're not good fits for the 4-2-3-1 though.

If I remember it correctly he was almost a want away player back then, young guy with big physique, some pace, some experience and good technique on a cheap deal is not the worst you can get. Sometimes players that have good characteristics but shit stats can explode really quickly and we never seem to take risks on such players while stats over characteristics deals are quite common (Piatek for example).

I have to say I was always one of the more positive people about him.

Agree on Deu, Pasalic always looked overly vanilla to me.